How long before we hear the claims?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by RetiredGySgt, Sep 25, 2009.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
  2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729
    the twelfth of never! :eusa_whistle:and that's a long long time. :eusa_whistle:

3. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I simply don't understand this. Weren't these terrorists paying attention when Obama was on his apology tour for the past 6 months?

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,993
    Don't you guys ever git sick of lying? Seriously?

The left was sick of Bush attempting to connect Iraq to 9/11. Of lying about why we went into Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

The info on the guys just arrested came from US citizens, not tortured foreigners.

And, they were all caught on Obama's watch.

You guys can't take every situation that comes along and desperately try to tie it to some unrelated plot that exists only in your head. What kind of people are you?

I thought it ironic that they compared it to right wing Conservative extremist T. McVeigh:

"an explosive device similar to the one used by Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City bombing"

Maybe it's the Conservatives that need to be watched a little more closely? Hmmm? What do you think?

5. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,537
    It is unseemly for a retired gunney to whine. The comparison is apple and oranges, and generally bears no weight of worth. Let's move on.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I hear you, but in reality seems Obama administration has decided, rightly I may add, to highlight the 'saves.' I though Bush should have done the same. There were many, but not for public. That was a wrong choice, IMO.

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
    You are a blazing retard, I am NOT talking about Iraq, I am talking about 3 different groups that were arrested IN THE US under Bush and all 3 the lkeft said it was Bush making shit up. 7 in Florida, several in the midwest and several in New York. Same exact FBI caught them and yet they were political according to you loons on the left. Now all is fine cause Obama is President and any arrest is just kosher.

By the way, dumb ass, provide one example of Bush claiming Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. I won't hold my breath waiting.

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Here we go again with the imaginary "Bush connected Iraq to 9/11"

The only people who tried to pretend we went to war in Iraq are the leftoids, who insisted we were attacking IRAQ (we weren't) as retribution for 9/11 (it wasn't).

9. garyd

garyd Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    Were all those bombs Clinton dropped on Iraq payback for 9/11 too? Or was it because we were still at war with the asshole in charge at that time.

10. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Uh, there was a War in Iraq Allie. Have you finally lost it?

As to why we were there:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SUBGtRIiXo&feature=related]YouTube - Bush denies linking Saddam and 9/11[/ame]

In the State of the Union, and you revisionists have the stupidity to actually claim he never said it. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiNtpIpD6k&feature=related]YouTube - Cheney: I never linked Iraq with 9/11. Oh really?[/ame]

The only question is, why couldn't of they had been more truthful in the first place? Like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY&feature=related]YouTube - Cheney in 1994 on Iraq[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_A77N5WKWM]YouTube - Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11[/ame]