How long before we hear the claims?

Um sorry you are dead wrong doggie. The statement that al queada and Officials from Saddam's Baath party may have met in Czeghosovakia in no wise is a statement that Saddam had any idea whatever that 9/11 was in the works.

Why is it that every leftist idiot in the world believes that the only thing Al qeada and Saddma could possibly ahve talked about was 9/11?

there is to this day significant evidence that Al Qeada and Saddam were holding talks about something or the other and probably not baklava recipes. There is no evidence whatever that they were exchanging operational info.

Those talks you meant? You MEAN THIS?

No Proof Connects Iraq to 9/11, Bush Says

The administration also seized on shards of evidence that seemed to suggest Iraqi complicity in the attacks, evidence that has since come into serious question. In perhaps the most important example, Cheney has repeatedly cited the allegation that the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta, met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague several months before the attacks. "It's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April," Cheney said in an appearance on "Meet the Press" three months after the attacks on New York and the Pentagon.

The CIA says it can find no evidence that such a meeting took place. The FBI says that financial and other records indicate that Atta was in Florida when the meeting allegedly took place. Nor has the account been supported by information from the Iraqi agent, who has been in U.S. custody for several months. "If we had gotten confirmation that there was such a meeting, I think you would know," a U.S. official said Wednesday

You know what that sound is?

That's the sound of you falling flat on your face. The entire link between Al Qaeda and Saddam that Cheney later talked about was as false as the rest of the shit the Bush Administration peddled.
again, if you know the facts and not what someone was spinning, Cheney said that Czech Republic officials still believed "X" not that HE did

ya Saddam completely despised Al Qedda and everything they stood for, that was Iraqs involvment

It's a simple question. I'll repeat it. "And, where did anyone say that Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

Where is that?"

See, now you're being a dishonest concern troll. It is quite obvious that the Bush Administration put 9/11 and Saddam together in speeches. Why would 64% of Americans including probably you at the time think Saddam were behind the attacks? Let me put it this way, it wasn't Liberals who were probably the ones in that 64%. So rummy, care to tell me why a great portion of the Right thought Saddam was behind the attacks?

Bush never linked 9/11 and Iraq. Your inability to grasp the simple fact that there is a difference between two organizations holding talks and them sharing operational details and upcoming plans is increasingly on display.

NO ONE EVER SAID OR IMPLIED IRAQ HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. The only reason anyone believes they did is because you idiots have spent the last 6 years saying that Bush said it. And you act as if that can't possibly have anything to do with the fact that significant numbers of people believe there to be a connection between 9/11 and Iraq.

again, if you know the facts and not what someone was spinning, Cheney said that Czech Republic officials still believed "X" not that HE did

Dive, they're out of office. You can stop defending them now, you have no reason to do so.

Here's what he said again:

In perhaps the most important example, Cheney has repeatedly cited the allegation that the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta, met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague several months before the attacks. "It's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April,"

1.) Cheney cited it, he wouldn't cite it unless he believes it.

2.) He is saying it is pretty well confirmed, which confirms he believes it.

Bush never linked 9/11 and Iraq. Your inability to grasp the simple fact that there is a difference between two organizations holding talks and them sharing operational details and upcoming plans is increasingly on display.

NO ONE EVER SAID OR IMPLIED IRAQ HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. The only reason anyone believes they did is because you idiots have spent the last 6 years saying that Bush said it. And you act as if that can't possibly have anything to do with the fact that significant numbers of people believe there to be a connection between 9/11 and Iraq.

I really do wish I could of had a conversation with some of you dishonest fucks before the reasoning of the Iraq War turned out to be a farce. I'll ask you the same question I asked Modo if you care to read above.

Bush never linked 9/11 and Iraq but he certainly didn't deny it. He and the rest of the Administration constantly linked Iraq and 9/11 together in speeches as previously pointed out. There is a reason why the majority of Americans believed that Iraq was behind the attacks and not the fact that the majority of those involved with Saudis. So go ahead, tell me why, let's see if you know.

Am I rwading this post wrong or did you just contadict you own argument

None of which means that they talked about the events concerning 9/11. Which at the time they reputedly talked may not have even been in the planning stages. And Bush did deny t repeatedly. The first time was after The NY times attempted to make the link.

HVAc your reading comprehension is letting you down again.

Last edited:

Dive, they're out of office. You can stop defending them now, you have no reason to do so.

Here's what he said again:

In perhaps the most important example, Cheney has repeatedly cited the allegation that the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta, met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague several months before the attacks. "It's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April,"

1.) Cheney cited it, he wouldn't cite it unless he believes it.

2.) He is saying it is pretty well confirmed, which confirms he believes it.
those words were taken out of context
and what difference does it make that they are out of office to defend the actual FACTS and not the lies being spread here by you

It's a simple question. I'll repeat it. "And, where did anyone say that Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

Where is that?"

See, now you're being a dishonest concern troll. It is quite obvious that the Bush Administration put 9/11 and Saddam together in speeches. Why would 64% of Americans including probably you at the time think Saddam were behind the attacks? Let me put it this way, it wasn't Liberals who were probably the ones in that 64%. So rummy, care to tell me why a great portion of the Right thought Saddam was behind the attacks?
If it's so obvious, then POINT IT OUT! You have not done so. All you've done is tell us your retarded misinterpretaion of clear and concise words.

If it's so obvious, just telling me it's obvious means nothing.

Show me the words of anyone in the administration who said Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

Don't just throw a temper tantrum, provide the support.

Last edited:
and what difference does it make that they are out of office to defend the actual FACTS and not the lies being spread here by you

Show me they were taken out of context. Give me some actual damn evidence, yelling bullshit doesn't cut it. Especially when you say I'm spreading lies.

If it's so obvious, then POINT IT OUT! You have not done so. All you've done is tell us your retarded misinterpretaion of clear and concise words.

Show me the words of anyone in the administration who said Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

Stop being a dishonest fuck. I am sick of some of you Republicans on here who think you can control the conversation because you act like wingnuts. Answer my questions, I answer yours.

I refuse to answer any of your questions any further until you answer mine. I have answered every single question you ever had asked for me, you on the other hand duck and weave. Well no more.

Edit: By the way, just because you abuse the quote from Tropic Thunder, doesn't give you the right to act like a fool by using the word "retarded" in regular conversation like that.

Show me they were taken out of context. Give me some actual damn evidence, yelling bullshit doesn't cut it. Especially when you say I'm spreading lies.
There is no burden of support on anyone but you and/or rdean. Your claim that the administration told us Iraq is responsible for 9/11.

Any attempts of yours to shift that burden is a fallacy. That's just the way it is.

your own video showed that
he prefaced those words with something similar to "according to Czech intel"

There were leaked memos that I will post a link to as soon as I find them, where Rove advised always mentioning 09/11 and Iraq in the same sentence. Gimme a few minutes

There is no burden of support on anyone but you and/or rdean. Your claim that the administration told us Iraq is responsible for 9/11.

Any attempts of yours to shift that burden is a fallacy. That's just the way it is.
he clearly didnt watch the videos he, himself, posted

There were leaked memos that I will post a link to as soon as I find them, where Rove advised always mentioning 09/11 and Iraq in the same sentence. Gimme a few minutes
good luck
and i hope they come from reliable sources

Stop being a dishonest fuck. I am sick of some of you Republicans on here who think you can control the conversation because you act like wingnuts. Answer my questions, I answer yours.

I refuse to answer any of your questions any further until you answer mine. I have answered every single question you ever had asked for me, you on the other hand duck and weave. Well no more.

Edit: By the way, just because you abuse the quote from Tropic Thunder, doesn't give you the right to act like a fool by using the word "retarded" in regular conversation like that.
OMG. What a temper tantrum.

You made a claim and/or cheered it along.

The burden of support is on you.

If you do NOT support it, your claim stands as bullshit.

That's just the way it is.

No amount of childish temper tantrums on your part changes that.

None. It's just the way it is in logic.

When you understand that simple concept, you might not find yourself wetting your pants so often with hissy fits.

Last edited:
Leaked memos??? Have fun hunting. Unless some one can provide the actual memos rather than just reports concerning supposedly leaked memos. It just remains more leftist conspiracy bs.

Forum List

Back