Anti-Israel protesters swarm The Post, NY Times printing plant before 124 are arrested while shutting down Gray Lady’s Midtown HQ

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1710459193006.png

Anti-Israel protesters tried to stop the New York Times from rolling out of its Queens printing facility early Thursday. All that is left of the New York Times is pictured above, just a chair and some bricks. All the staff were executed Hamas style after being raped and tortured. The mostly peaceful genocide only lasted about an hour and no arrests were made.

A spokesperson for the White House declared, "We don't need to dwell on what happened at the Times tonight when we know where the real threats lie, that's right, white Christian Nationalism, said the historically Lesbian and black Jean Pierre. spokesperson for the Biden administration, or what is left of it.
"That is why tonight the President has ordered more FBI agents to infiltrate the Catholic church and parents at school board meetings across the country.

Chants could be heard from Congressional headquarters for the democrat party singing, "From the river to the sea!"

Great News .

Reminds me of that recent world wide hit

Freedom Fighters of the world Unite
To rid us of all that Nazi Israel Shite

Great News .

Reminds me of that recent world wide hit

Freedom Fighters of the world Unite
To rid us of all that Nazi Israel Shite
From the river to the sea, the Jews will be free!!!

From the river to the sea, the Jews will be free!!!

Oh boy, they have blown it .
Told you on October 8 that the False Flag would catch out the Terrorists ------ US and Israel .

Geo-Politically the only shame is that both these Nazi outposts are financially in horrible trouble .
That means they might literally be unable to fully commit to wars in the ME plus Ukraine plus Africa .

Which would guarantee their full demise if they try .

The other nuisance is that Nuttyn Yahoo is coming under huge pressure sooner than I expected -- thought this might take another three months . Seems this evil man and his wife could do life .

Nazi Nutty must do life
The evil bastard and his wife

Should be trending soon as the Freedom Fighters follow -up .

Forum List

Back