How Liberals Debate

Yes Tweddledumb, no matter where you you take you BS I'll find you. So, you actually have a female posting support. The last time that happened she was you. I bet you cropped out the infant and printed her photo and keep it near your petrolem jelly jar.

Yes Tweddledumb, no matter where you you take you BS I'll find you. So, you actually have a female posting support. The last time that happened she was you. I bet you cropped out the infant and printed her photo and keep it near your petrolem jelly jar.

Do we have a cyber stalker here?

No you have a fraud buster.
Exposing fraud, plagiarisms, political ignorance, ignorance in general, and bad fashion if need be.
Not only that you have a poor sense of humor.

No you have a fraud buster.
Exposing fraud, plagiarisms, political ignorance, ignorance in general, and bad fashion if need be.
Not only that you have a poor sense of humor.

No, I have a great sense of humor. I find you very funny

Care to debate, or is that beyond your ability?

Thank you! That is mutual. Now my comic outlook has expanded beyond the Public Opinion pages to a new forum. I will have to share my good fortune with others. There needs to be more humor in this world and you play the rabid hillbilly Bush supporter role perfectly.

How come you can’t post an Avatar photo correctly? If you call Glen Beck today maybe him or Rush can include instructions with your daily thought instructions.

Later Jethro.

What a surprise, Tweddle, pulled the ole’ # 11 debate rule. By the way these aren’t liberal rules, they are from the Bill O’Rielly playbook. Just like every were else, when you get busted, you run and complain to the monitor. You have never been able to debate. Many of us have tried for years. You have a few talking points that you repeat over and over and are now reposting here. When the monitors get tired of your complaining they eliminate your opponent to get some peace. Same pattern you have used for years. You are posting the same cut and paste posts here as you post elsewhere and getting nearly the same results, except since you are posting to a wider geographical area, amazingly you have found 2 people that seem to agree. I guess that gives you cause to celebrate.

Avatar4321 I am just laying out the facts with “RED States”/ Tweddle. I have no intention of insulting him. Having been involved with previous cyber conversations I imagine that he will flood you with complaints. He does not take well to having his past exposed.

Nobody can ever make cognent arguements against you. You see, if we provide links, its "from a right wing biased bullshit blog", but when you present links from liberal sources, to you they are "credible".

So try a credible source some time.

Right wing idiot debate tactic #1: If a liberal posts a link to - say - a report on a study on climate change from NASA, respond by posting an op-ed written by an oil lobbyist and proclaim yourself the winner of the conversation.

oh please... are you suggesting that his oft posted liberal rules for debate is, in any way , FACTUAL?
medium_oreillymad.2.jpg

SHUT UP!!!

Great thread Red States, sure has flushed out the dumbass liberals that are doing an incredible job of proving everything stated in your original post. Reps for you.

I got one...are you going to announce to the world where you think I work again? give 'em the street address?

just curious.

He is a kooky loner that lives in a trailer on a lonely country road an cuts and pastes article and posts them on the Public Opinion website. I can not post a URL because I have not made 15 posts yet. It' http:/www {dot]publicopiniononline[dot]com or you can Google PublicOpinionOnline then go to the Opinion Section (it has 7 days of editorials)see in red "past articles", under each article is a COMMENT link. He is Tweddle. He writes a monthly letter, since I pointed out that he was plagerizing material, he has started providing references to links. He has a current letter posted at the Public Opinion.
Check it out:
Wednseday March 7, 2007 "Retreating From Iraq will Help the Enemies".
The letter was written by him and the Comment link is at the bottom of the letter.

Here is another post of Red State Tweddle in a Maryland paper, the FredrickNewsPost.com

February 20, 2007 - "proudconservative"
Libs have one goal and one goal only - to continue their war on Bush. Libs see the war as a defeat only for Pres Bush. It will be a defeat for America, and it will send a message to the terroists, America does not have a will to fight. The terrosists will continue to come after us. I wonder how the libs would react if they get their wish and the troops leave Iraq; then America has another 9-11 attack. Or we have nombs going off all over the country. Who will the libs blame? Will they admit they were wrong to show weaknes and run, or will they blame Pres Bush?
What a surprise, Tweddle, pulled the ole’ # 11 debate rule. By the way these aren’t liberal rules, they are from the Bill O’Rielly playbook. Just like every were else, when you get busted, you run and complain to the monitor. You have never been able to debate. Many of us have tried for years. You have a few talking points that you repeat over and over and are now reposting here. When the monitors get tired of your complaining they eliminate your opponent to get some peace. Same pattern you have used for years. You are posting the same cut and paste posts here as you post elsewhere and getting nearly the same results, except since you are posting to a wider geographical area, amazingly you have found 2 people that seem to agree. I guess that gives you cause to celebrate.

Avatar4321 I am just laying out the facts with “RED States”/ Tweddle. I have no intention of insulting him. Having been involved with previous cyber conversations I imagine that he will flood you with complaints. He does not take well to having his past exposed.

ROFLMAO! OMG, is all this true Red States Rule? Do you really have multiple ID's and make them all agree with each other. :rofl: :badgrin:

You got any hard evidence Paul Revere? There are lots of conservatives that sound like Red States Rule...it's impossible for one person to have that much time on their hands and still be able to play Dungeons and Dragons.

Forum List

Back