How Liberals Debate

So if I was to post an editorial Red States that supports my point of view, which you know they are out there, would you also say they are based on fact ? Or is it that just the editorials that you post that support YOUR Point of view are based on fact?

You are all too easy to prove as an idiot. Maineman has you pegged down and YOU cant deal with the truth. So you add nothing to the conversation and resort to "You just cant handle the truth" type namecalling. Its really really sad and as maineman said , disappointing. Even a respected poster here Gunny says that you are an idiot and he likes republicans. You are a joke.

Gunny seem to be one of those "republicans" who are more interested in getting along with libs then standing up for what he believes

I know very well - try reading and opening your mind

I do believe YOUR ding to me falls under the "harrassment" category of the "new rules".. It doesn't reference a specific comment, and it's nothing more than a petty insult; whereas mine to you is obviously in reference to a flawed statement.

That said, an "eye for an eye" will get you nowhere.. You've been torn down constantly by both sides of the board, and will continue to be so.

I do believe YOUR ding to me falls under the "harrassment" category of the "new rules".. It doesn't reference a specific comment, and it's nothing more than a petty insult; whereas mine to you is obviously in reference to a flawed statement.

That said, an "eye for an eye" will get you nowhere.. You've been torn down constantly by both sides of the board, and will continue to be so.

I usually do not "ding" anyone - for you a made an exception

I stand by my posts and if you, and other "moderates" do not like them - do not read them

I usually do not "ding" anyone - for you a made an exception

I stand by my posts and if you, and other "moderates" do not like them - do not read them

What does your "exception" have to do with the fact that you broke the rules?

The rules said abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause) have I dinged you more then once?

No, only once

Fear not.. It will quickly become apparent that you're stricting neg-repping out of spite. :)

Forum List

Back