How is this offensive?

694940094001_5083756451001_823ab713-e710-4057-8184-ac26f9105178.jpg

Please tell me why this is offensive and give a detailed reason as to why.
Did I miss something? First tell us why this is supposed to be "offensive." and why we should be offended. I need someone to tell me why I should be offended.
it shows white supremacy and subjugation of the natives.

and no, I have no idea how they came to that conclusion

694940094001_5083756451001_823ab713-e710-4057-8184-ac26f9105178.jpg

Please tell me why this is offensive and give a detailed reason as to why.

Good painting and it is offensive because it shows white men leading red men on an military expedition in birch bark canoes. Red Skins should be leading the military expedition. Tomahawks and muskets not shown but I am sure they are there and hidden from view by the artist.
damn, you read the 2nd into that.

keep that to yourself, or the left will have it burned

So how is it, 5 pages in, and not one of you is actually offended?

And yet, an entire college of snowflakes has this taken down and not one parent showed up to remove their kids until they grow the fuck up.

I use useless twats, like the ones in college now, as life lessons for my children.

That was not conservatives. That was John Ashcroft.
Then what's the OP's point? There wasn't even any context provided. Obviously someone was offended, but I doubt he or she had Ashcroft's standing.
a college in WI had it taken down.

so I asked w/o the showing of any links so I could get honest answers. And I did, leftist snowflake college students wander around campus looking to get offended so they have something to do, other than study

Yes, because you actually support Hillary.
I support Hillary the way you support the Devil. You far right cons have reached the bottom. The electorate now demands common decency from you and Comrade Trump, you won't do it, and he will not get more than 125 EVs.:woohoo:

See? That's what a Hillary supporter would say.
That's what a Trumper would say, Billy. See, I have no trouble telling the truth, but since the truth is Comrade donald is getting his butt kicked, you have to lie, just as any Trumper would do.

The far right cons are acting stupidly yet again.
answer the op plz
I have enough leftist trolls in this thread

There has to be some kind of law against Jake the Fake Starkey accusing anyone of being stupid, as it could be considered an act that could place the locality where he currently resides in imminent danger of Divine Smiting.
Says JB, one of the most stupid posters ever to appear on this board. He cannot argue intelligently, yet he is offended about everything. He is troll not even on a roll. (smile)

I support Hillary the way you support the Devil. You far right cons have reached the bottom. The electorate now demands common decency from you and Comrade Trump, you won't do it, and he will not get more than 125 EVs.:woohoo:

That's what a Trumper would say, Billy. See, I have no trouble telling the truth, but since the truth is Comrade donald is getting his butt kicked, you have to lie, just as any Trumper would do.
fake, you are the only actual troll in here, everyone else responded to the op, you're just being a useless tool.

plz reply to the op or fuck off

actually just fuck off, your useless pov isn't desired.

fake, you are the only actual troll in here, everyone else responded to the op, you're just being a useless tool.plz reply to the op or fuck offactually just fuck off, your useless pov isn't desired.
Says one of the poorer con trolls on the Board. You don't have what it takes to argue with some intelligence. I responded to the OP above. There was a canoe of Indian scouts ahead of the one in the painting. So, as usual, get down on your knees in front of one of your buddies and get your morning shot.

So how is it, 5 pages in, and not one of you is actually offended?
OK, I will be offended, if you really need me to be.

Just for you because I care.

:)
modern-art-cough-cough-pass-the-bowl-please-demotivational-poster-1240660501.jpg

That doesn't offend me, the fact that someone got paid to do it does.

As a joke when I was younger, a friend and I made some "modern art". I took an old bed sheet and splashed different colored tempera paint on it, then cut out a nice section and duct taped it to a piece of cardboard. My friend made a simple wooden frame, stained it, cut a mat and mounted my "art" in the frame. We took it to a neighbor's garage sale, and a lady offered us $75 for it, but we talked her up to $80 after pointing out where I had signed and dated the "original" with a Sharpie marker.

We got enough for some beer, some steaks and a sack of pot ... Modern art is great.

Forum List

Back