How is this offensive?

Little pc Bacon Bit is also offended...

baby-pig-wallpaper-2.jpg

Last edited:
o give me a break...how quickly one forgets that breasts offended the damn conservatives and have to be covered....and what about want to not fun art projects.....cry me a mother fucking river with your gator tears

oh yeah, when nutty ashcroft took over justice he covered the boobs on all the statures. what a wacko

Well, when Clinton was president he fondled Lady Liberty incessantly.. . Hillary enabled him..

images.jpg

The far right cons are acting stupidly yet again.

We agree, they're supporting Hillary, also rather obvious bought off, "Status Quo" hypocrites... good point Jake...:woohoo:

It's interesting that you and Ted Cruz are bud's now... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
and you claim a majority of liberals want this taken down?

WASHINGTON (AP) — No longer will the attorney general be photographed in front of two partially nude statues in the Great Hall of the Department of Justice.

The department spent $8,000 on blue drapes that hide the two giant, aluminum art deco statues, said spokesman Shane Hix. For aesthetic reasons, he said, the drapes were occasionally hung in front of the statues before formal events. The department used to rent the drapes, but has now purchased them and left them hanging.

USATODAY.com - Justice Department covers partially nude statues

there is a link for ya

That was not conservatives. That was John Ashcroft.

694940094001_5083756451001_823ab713-e710-4057-8184-ac26f9105178.jpg

Please tell me why this is offensive and give a detailed reason as to why.

Good painting and it is offensive because it shows white men leading red men on an military expedition in birch bark canoes. Red Skins should be leading the military expedition. Tomahawks and muskets not shown but I am sure they are there and hidden from view by the artist.

Yes, because you actually support Hillary.
I support Hillary the way you support the Devil. You far right cons have reached the bottom. The electorate now demands common decency from you and Comrade Trump, you won't do it, and he will not get more than 125 EVs.:woohoo:

694940094001_5083756451001_823ab713-e710-4057-8184-ac26f9105178.jpg

Please tell me why this is offensive and give a detailed reason as to why.

Good painting and it is offensive because it shows white men leading red men on an military expedition in birch bark canoes. Red Skins should be leading the military expedition. Tomahawks and muskets not shown but I am sure they are there and hidden from view by the artist.
A lead canoe of Indian scouts is not shown.

They don't know why it's "offensive" some snowflake asshole saw a Native American in the painting and was mortified, ran to his safe place and curled up in the fetal position.

What the state of Kentucky does with their funding is up to the residents of Kentucky and who they elect as their representatives in state government.

Where in the Constitution is the Federal Government granted the power to tax the people in order to fund art projects/degrees?
Did you read the article, and by chance understand that the article makes a better case in not funding art degrees versus funding STEM based degrees that will earn the recipient up to $4 million more in a lifetime and subsequently allow them to pay off their student loan debt?

This is a duplicate of other threads on the same subject.

Mods hit your combine button.

and you claim a majority of liberals want this taken down?

WASHINGTON (AP) — No longer will the attorney general be photographed in front of two partially nude statues in the Great Hall of the Department of Justice.

The department spent $8,000 on blue drapes that hide the two giant, aluminum art deco statues, said spokesman Shane Hix. For aesthetic reasons, he said, the drapes were occasionally hung in front of the statues before formal events. The department used to rent the drapes, but has now purchased them and left them hanging.

USATODAY.com - Justice Department covers partially nude statues

there is a link for ya
students in WI demanded it be removed, they bitched so much the school relented

Forum List

Back