Zelensky offers new counter-offensive in case Congress passes more military aid

While the Czech Republic is single-handedly buying shells for Kiev, its national debt has grown to a record $136 billion and amounted to 43.6% of GDP - the country's president said he could no longer help Kiev and called on the US to "step in"

The russophobic Czech Republic's public debt grew by $4.6 billion in the first year and reached a record high
My Country is in recession but that clown Sunak is sending another half billion pounds to those Nazi criminals, all the European leaders are cowards who have damaged their own Countries for the US.

When I said air defence systems, I meant first of all those ones that will forbid Russian tactical aviation from operating alongside Ukrainian border and frontline. It is no secret that Russian forces rely heavily on tactical aircraft in their advances.
The air defense system show itself - the Russians attack it by the cheaper weapon - it have to defend itself and use expensive missiles.
About the cruise missiles, yes, I understand that there is no panacea. Though, air defence systems against them are needed too. There should also be 'asymmetrical' answer. I still don't get why Ukraine hasn't started yet a campaign of liquidation of Russian pilots on Russian soil.
The pretty same situation. A well trained Western hitmen squad (especially with fluent Russian speakers) is much more expensive than a single Russian pilot. There were few cheaper group assasination attempts (like poisoning food) committed by cheap Ukrainians, but, afaik, all in vain.
You know:
One Ukrainian is a cheapskate,
two Ukrainians are a guerilla squad,
three Ukrainians are the guerilla squad with a traitor.

The air defense system show itself - the Russians attack it by the cheaper weapon - it have to defend itself and use expensive missiles.

The pretty same situation. A well trained Western hitmen squad (especially with fluent Russian speakers) is much more expensive than a single Russian pilot. There were few cheaper group assasination attempts (like poisoning food) committed by cheap Ukrainians, but, afaik, all in vain.
You know:
One Ukrainian is a cheapskate,
two Ukrainians are a guerilla squad,
three Ukrainians are the guerilla squad with a traitor.
Well, yes. Ukraine doesn't have resources and intellectual and professional capacity to do this war properly. You Russians at least have resources.

Well, yes. Ukraine doesn't have resources and intellectual and professional capacity to do this war properly. You Russians at least have resources.
You know that joke about a poor Ukrainian, asking God, why He gave everything to Moscovites, and nothing to Ukrainians. Do you remember His answer? "You had it all, too, when you was a Russian".
Anyway. You started this sad war because you are fools and believe Biden. So, you are going to pay.
But there is only one thing that you can do.
Tune your radio to the frequency 149.200 and call Volga.

You know that joke about a poor Ukrainian, asking God, why He gave everything to Moscovites, and nothing to Ukrainians. Do you remember His answer? "You had it all, too, when you was a Russian".
Anyway. You started this sad war because you are fools and believe Biden. So, you are going to pay.
But there is only one thing that you can do.
Tune your radio to the frequency 149.200 and call Volga.
What 'all'? Ignorance, backwardness, chauvinism, a serf-and-master mentality, conceit, total corruption etc etc? Thanks, the Ukrainians have that in abundance too.

This war started in 2014. Didn't you know?

Volga FM? And what should I be waiting in response? The song 'Katiusha'?

What 'all'? Ignorance, backwardness, chauvinism, a serf-and-master mentality, conceit, total corruption etc etc? Thanks, the Ukrainians have that in abundance too.
But all those gifts are not the only resources you need to win wars.

This war started in 2014. Didn't you know?
Technically, it's not a war, not yet. But, yes, the start of "anti-terroristic operation" against Donbass people was declared by the leader of Kievan Junta Turchinov at 2014, April 7.

Volga FM? And what should I be waiting in response? The song 'Katiusha'?
I mean radiotransmitter, of course. When you are near frontline - tune the frequency 149.200, push the button and say: "Volga, Volga! Ya - umnuy khokhol i ya khochu sdatsya v plein. " They will answer you and say what to do to surrender.

But all those gifts are not the only resources you need to win wars
Yeah, you were able to colonize Ural and Siberia. Congratulations.

Technically, it's not a war, not yet. But, yes, the start of "anti-terroristic operation" against Donbass people was declared by the leader of Kievan Junta Turchinov at 2014, April 7.
What differs is only the scope of Russian involvement.

I mean radiotransmitter, of course. When you are near frontline - tune the frequency 149.200, push the button and say: "Volga, Volga! Ya - umnuy khokhol i ya khochu sdatsya v plein. " They will answer you and say what to do to surrender
Cool story, bro. Is it a new Russian joke?

Forum List

Back