How is life for you in what state you’re living in.

You don't. By now we should all know of your shit eating fetish.
Does unkotare involve eating it, too? The first time I looked up what it meant and saw all the references to Japanese sexual fetishes involving human excrement, I figured that maybe they just liked to smear it on themselves as they masturbated or something.

Does unkotare involve eating it, too? The first time I looked up what it meant and saw all the references to Japanese sexual fetishes involving human excrement, I figured that maybe they just liked to smear it on themselves as they masturbated or something.
Try an internet search on the name.

The camp is gone and the lot is being cleaned up. I don't know what to think about the mayor race and council. Spokane Valley is a separate city, thank God.
Watching the Woodward/Brown race for mayor. More democrat bullshit. Woodward got rid of Camp Dope and opened a shelter and now Brown is running on making it legal to camp in your car in any parking lot. SMFH. The shelter is working, so lets go back to Bidenvilles in the parking lots.

Watching the Woodward/Brown race for mayor. More democrat bullshit. Woodward got rid of Camp Dope and opened a shelter and now Brown is running on making it legal to camp in your car in any parking lot. SMFH. The shelter is working, so lets go back to Bidenvilles in the parking lots.
life in tennessee is pretty sweet but I kinda wish all those illegals and yankees would learn how to drive

Forum List

Back