How is life for you in what state you’re living in.

Here in New York State it is a long process and expensive to get a pistol permit. That’s not right. And I think we should do something on the federal level about that to make it equal across the country for every Law abiding Citizen to be able to get a pistol with a simple background check that can take a day if that.

There’s been too many stories of delivery drivers being attacked and of Uber drivers being murdered by bad guys with guns. It’s time for an equalizer.
The people's republic of NY needs to clean it's house before they address the 2nd Amendment. It's still time to indict the former governor for manslaughter or negligent homicide for his role in the deaths of nursing home residents during Covid. The mayor of NYC needs to be impeached for his negligence in the crime statistics and the drug addicted "homeless" camps. We haven't had a mass shooting in western Va. since liberals allowed a Korean nut case in Va Tech Blacksburg to purchase firearms after he was charged with a crime. Show us the Tennessee trannie terrorist manifest and let us make our own judgment.

I am in Orange County, CA. Very expensive. Gas is almost $6.00 a gallon. Food is outrageous. McDonald's gets $18.00 for a Big Mac fries and a Pepsi. Stores in the Beach Cities use the Sheriff's department for law enforcement. They have all hired a private security company for armed patrols of the streets.

In terms of the cost of living and life in general. How are things going for you and your state. Here in Buffalo New York everything is higher in costs since Biden took office. Home prices are astronomical. Gas prices are up to 4 dollars a gallon and they were under 2 dollars a gallon when Trump was in office.

There’s not a lot of homes on the market here in Buffalo. I’ve seen homes that were $150,000 in 2015. They are now $450,000. It really is heartbreaking. The Democrat party in Buffalo is a disgrace they took down a statue of Christopher Columbus, but they won’t take down statues of Africans Or Indians that owned slaves …. Nor should they, they who were men of their time but they do it to white people. It’s one of the biggest attacks and civilization in American history. This cancel culture this racism against white people of history. 500 years from now it will be looked at as something out of the playbook of the Taliban.

Talking with many working class white and Black people in Buffalo they are fed up with the way Things are going. We need change for the better here.

How are things in your area of the country. ??? Have you seen the price of a home go up or down. ?? How about the grocery prices.? How are your neighborhoods looking now compared to five or 10 years ago ….do you notice more drugs and homeless issues in your area?

In the state of delusion, things are great, in the hungover state, things are rough.

Southern Arizona, grocery prices are all up 10% it seems. Beer, cereal and eggs maybe more like 20% higher. Gas is over 4 bucks a gallon. I'm good but there are a lot of folks here who are struggling. Rents keep going up too it's pretty ugly in the real world. Of course we have the Dembots who continually use "data" to blow sunshine up people's arses, but all you have to do is look around.

Have you noticed a price increase in your area when it comes to the cost of living?
Heck yes! But other things changed in our lives, to make the rise in the cost of living seem so miniscule. First, shortly after HUBBY'S company declared bankruptcy during COVID, he tore his rotator cuff and then after he finally got surgery to repair it, less than a year ago, he was diagnosed with cancer and had to go thru 3 months of 5 days a week, of Radiation.... :(

Inflation is painful, but at least you are guaranteed to survive it!

Heck yes! But other things changed in our lives, to make the rise in the cost of living seem so miniscule. First, shortly after HUBBY'S company declared bankruptcy during COVID, he tore his rotator cuff and then after he finally got surgery to repair it, less than a year ago, he was diagnosed with cancer and had to go thru 3 months of 5 days a week, of Radiation.... :(

Inflation is painful, but at least you are guaranteed to survive it!

Unless you die of some disease because you couldn't afford your meds, or you slowly starve because you can't afford healthy food, or you freeze to death because your energy costs are too high....

How is the cost of living in your area?

Yeah, sorry, I know what you wanted to say, I'm just have a bad sense of humor.
I got a huge payrise from a year before covid to 9 months after, I got double the amount of pay, and still am getting that, so I was able to pay off my mortgage super quick, I can save loads of money. I'm not, however (yes, boring I know) going to tell you where I am, because I don't give that information away online, it's not worth the hassle for all the muppets out there who'll go after you for it.

I saw that too he was well ahead, and then all of a sudden the guys losing the race. We were unfortunate for the great state of Nevada.

I was right there in Henderson, Nevada, during the thick of the race between Laxalt and Cortez Masto … it’s a shocking thing to see someone like her win that race. Could be a result of a lot of left wing people moving from California to Nevada?

But I agree I’ve lost confidence in our voting systems here in America. They’re not what they used to be. It makes no sense People would vote for left wingers when they know how bad our economy is. And back in the summer of 2022 gas prices were even higher compared to today. I couldn’t believe what people had to pay at the pumps in Las Vegas. To see the sight of home prices being so astronomical in Summerlin in Henderson, it is unimaginable that people would vote for a Biden supporter.

I’ll be watching out for this in 2024. Because it makes no sense that somebody would support Joe Biden a man who denigrates American history, a man who says it’s OK for a grown man to compete in women’s sports. It makes no sense that liberal Democrats would vote for the articles against everything that we believe in. Joe Biden has brought us One of the worst economies in American history. So it will make no sense for him to win in 2024.

I’m a liberal and who could ever vote for somebody like Biden who wants to put men into women’s bathrooms and women’s sports teams.

Could be a result of a lot of left wing people moving from California to Nevada?
how does that explain kicking out sisolac and putting lombardo in as gov?.....

Northern Cali....which is very different than central or southern Cali. We are sane up here, although gas prices are up. Still...its tolerable. Kind of.

Could be a result of a lot of left wing people moving from California to Nevada?
how does that explain kicking out sisolac and putting lombardo in as gov?.....

Lombardo isn't all that conservative, for one. Sisolak is corrupt as they get, and there was a lot of evidence coming forward, so, my opinion is the powers that be told sisolak to lose graciously and lo and behold he got a super sweetheart parachute when he left office.

Lombardo isn't all that conservative, for one. Sisolak is corrupt as they get, and there was a lot of evidence coming forward, so, my opinion is the powers that be told sisolak to lose graciously and lo and behold he got a super sweetheart parachute when he left office.
but he runs as a republican......cal democrats would have still voted for sisolak......

McDonald's gets $18.00 for a Big Mac fries and a Pepsi.

Shame. I just checked, I don't eat the stuff but I can get the same meal delivered to my door for about $10.

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 12.29.18 PM.png

Forum List

Back