You might be correct if you actually knew the definition of racism. But since you apparently don't, your comment is nothing more than proof of your obsessive compulsive disorder.

dude, you are the one who looks at what people are buying in the grocery store and then stalks them out to the parking lot to see what they are driving. How dare those poor people own a dog!!!!

I hate to break this to you, you have a racism problem.

Oh, I'm the racist, but you're the one who automatically assumes the food stamp people I'm talking about are black even though I never mentioned race. See what I mean???? No. you probably don't.

Oh, I'm the racist, but you're the one who automatically assumes the food stamp people I'm talking about are black even though I never mentioned race. See what I mean???? No. you probably don't.

um, yeah, guy, you're the one who was stalking them.

You need serious help. I never talked to anybody who imagines more things that aren't there than you.

Last edited:
You might be correct if you actually knew the definition of racism. But since you apparently don't, your comment is nothing more than proof of your obsessive compulsive disorder.

dude, you are the one who looks at what people are buying in the grocery store and then stalks them out to the parking lot to see what they are driving. How dare those poor people own a dog!!!!

That is the left wing regressive stupidity. They just call those on the right racists, that way they claim victory without having to be intellectually honest.

That is the left wing regressive stupidity. They just call those on the right racists, that way they claim victory without having to be intellectually honest.

It's brainwashing. The Democrats and media have pushed this racism thing for the past couple of decades, but even more so after DumBama became President.

The Democrats have no issues to debate. So their strategy is to tell the public how rotten the other side is. So they convince the sheep that anything and everything is racist. If you say Obama is a jerk, it's racist.

The MSM plays a major role in puppet string pulling. The MSM reporting on Trump is 85% negative while during DumBama''s first term, it was 70% positive. Then they boast how Trump's approval rating is in the toilet. Well gee, I wonder why?????

But this is a perfect example of mind control. The polls reflect the negative reporting on Trump. It works.

What the left doesn't realize however is that America is sick of hearing this racist crap all the time. It's what lost Hillary the election when she started this "deplorable" thing. That was the final nail in the coffin for her. So it's working out for the Republicans as they realized the consistent loss of power for Democrats during the Obama administration; over 1,000 seats lost to Republicans in local, state, and federal positions.

It's brainwashing. The Democrats and media have pushed this racism thing for the past couple of decades, but even more so after DumBama became President.

No, after Obama became president, the racists completely lost their shit.

The MSM plays a major role in puppet string pulling. The MSM reporting on Trump is 85% negative while during DumBama''s first term, it was 70% positive. Then they boast how Trump's approval rating is in the toilet. Well gee, I wonder why?????

Because most people didn't want him?

Here's the thing. Electing TRump was like the girl who gets back at her boyfriend by getting drunk, and sleeping with the scuziest guy in the bar. It was never about the guy in the bar, it was about her issues.

The problem is, that girl eventually wakes up and there's a reckoning.

Oh, so you're a mind reader now? And your numbers are wrong. it was 48% to 46%.

No, 48% voted for Mrs. Clinton, and another 6% voted for other people who weren't Trump. Probably because they were told Hillary had this in the bag.

If we did what France does and had a run off election, Trump would have lost a one on one and you know it.

Unfortunately, we use the "System guys in Powdered Wigs came up with to keep slave owners happy!"

No, 48% voted for Mrs. Clinton, and another 6% voted for other people who weren't Trump. Probably because they were told Hillary had this in the bag.

If we did what France does and had a run off election, Trump would have lost a one on one and you know it.

Unfortunately, we use the "System guys in Powdered Wigs came up with to keep slave owners happy!"

Yes we do and it's worked fine until the liberals started to lose elections.

We are not France and never will be (hopefully). So if you want France, move to France. We do things differently in this country.

Most people did, that's why he's our President.

Um, no, 54% voted against him. Only 46% did. And a lot of them voted for him not thinking he'd actually win.

His numbers are right. 46% for trump, the rest against Trump.

Not according to Communist Network News:

(CNN)More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

The Democrats have no issues to debate. So their strategy is to tell the public how rotten the other side is. So they convince the sheep that anything and everything is racist. If you say Obama is a jerk, it's racist.

But this is a perfect example of mind control. The polls reflect the negative reporting on Trump. It works.

What the left doesn't realize however is that America is sick of hearing this racist crap all the time. It's what lost Hillary the election when she started this "deplorable" thing. That was the final nail in the coffin for her. So it's working out for the Republicans as they realized the consistent loss of power for Democrats during the Obama administration; over 1,000 seats lost to Republicans in local, state, and federal positions.

I agree the hate from the left is at an all time high, they are the deplorableS and left wing nuts just go along with the Democratic talking points. Easier than them thinking on their own.

Are you fucking stupid? When one side can dictate what the pay is without collective bargaining, that's cheating. That's why the one percent hates unions. Nothing a plutocrat hates more than a fair fight.

Unions are dead. They outlived their usefulness many decades ago. They should never have been permitted in government. Look at the damage they have done just to our schools.

POLITICS
AUGUST 28, 2014
Americans Approve of Unions but Support "Right to Work"
by Jeffrey M. Jones
Union approval at 53% while 71% favor right-to-work laws

PRINCETON, NJ -- A slim majority of Americans, 53%, approve of labor unions, although approval remains on the low end of Gallup's nearly 80-year trend on this question. Approval has been as high as 75% in the 1950s. Currently, 38% disapprove of unions.

Yes we do and it's worked fine until the liberals started to lose elections.

well, it worked fine because in every election between 1888 to 2000, the guy who won the electoral college also won the popular vote. So it wasn't a case of someone the people JUST DIDN'T WANT getting the job.

Even 2000, I'll give you a mulligan and say that one was just close enough.

The reality, in all the cases where the Electoral College differed from the popular vote, IT'S BEEN A FUCKING DISASTER.

Unions are dead. They outlived their usefulness many decades ago. They should never have been permitted in government. Look at the damage they have done just to our schools.

Uh, what's done damage to the schools is that parents think of them as day-care centers. They dump their kids off there when they are potty-trained and then come back when they are 18 and ask, "Why can't Johnny Read?"

To which the teachers should answer, 'Because you never made sure he did his homework"

unknauthor_problem-cartoon.jpg

Union approval at 53% while 71% favor right-to-work laws

well, if they called it, "No rights at work and your boss can fire you at any time for no good reason" laws, I don't think people would approve so much.

Shit, you can give anything a nice name. You can call massive domestic spying program the "Patriot Act" and dumb shits will happily give away their freedom. What's your point?

Most people did, that's why he's our President.

Um, no, 54% voted against him. Only 46% did. And a lot of them voted for him not thinking he'd actually win.

His numbers are right. 46% for trump, the rest against Trump.

Not according to Communist Network News:

(CNN)More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

The real issue is that people like to be victims. In 2000 the Democrats cried and flailed their arms and played victim to the Electoral College. They did absolutely nothing to change the system. Then, 16 years later, it happens again and the left plays victim to the Electoral College and again will do nothing but cry and cry and play victim. Now, they attach racism to it because that is the only card the left plays and still they do nothing.

If the people want to change the law, I am all for it, but when all you do is bitch and moan and then do nothing? It makes them a laughing stock.

The Electoral College was set up so there didn't have to be a popular vote and until 1824. So the racist BS is just that, just a made up game to inflame the population. Dishonesty at its best. It is all the left knows and is proven in this thread.

The real issue is that people like to be victims. In 2000 the Democrats cried and flailed their arms and played victim to the Electoral College. They did absolutely nothing to change the system. Then, 16 years later, it happens again and the left plays victim to the Electoral College and again will do nothing but cry and cry and play victim. Now, they attach racism to it because that is the only card the left plays and still they do nothing.

Uh, the victims of the electoral college in 2000 were these guys.

military+coffins+.jpg

The Electoral College was set up so there didn't have to be a popular vote and until 1824. So the racist BS is just that, just a made up game to inflame the population. Dishonesty at its best. It is all the left knows and is proven in this thread.

I think you are a little confused. The electoral college was set up so that the Slave States could have more influence. The same with the Senate, the same with the 3/5th clause, the same with things like the Missouri Compromise and Kansas Nebraska Act. It was all meant to mollify the slave states so they wouldn't do what they ended up doing in 1861 anyway.

But let's give you a big old Mulligan, Stalkergeorgio, and say, yes, the Founding Slave Rapists were pure of heart and had a good reason to have an electoral college.

Does it really make sense to still be doing it that way today? Especially when you produce results like Bush and Trump?

Forum List

Back