Not if you only imagine the elephant and the turd. When you start to see things that aren't there, you're delusional. Think about it: you are an anti-Semite that criticizes everybody against your agenda and call them racists. It's an obsession with you. It's not just me, but just about anybody that disagrees with you. Nobody even has to mention race, you'll make it up for them.

Well, I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti-Zionist. Sorry you can't see the difference, but it's probably too complicated for you.

Second, don't really have an "agenda".

Third, I criticize the people here who are clearly racist. Sorry, dude, you are clearly racist. You say lots of racist shit.

Still pissed you own a job I see. Your little tantrums don't change a thing. It's okay to own a job and not a real business.

Legally, it's a business. Sorry. And more than you'll ever accomplish.

Not if you only imagine the elephant and the turd. When you start to see things that aren't there, you're delusional. Think about it: you are an anti-Semite that criticizes everybody against your agenda and call them racists. It's an obsession with you. It's not just me, but just about anybody that disagrees with you. Nobody even has to mention race, you'll make it up for them.

Well, I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti-Zionist. Sorry you can't see the difference, but it's probably too complicated for you.

Second, don't really have an "agenda".

Third, I criticize the people here who are clearly racist. Sorry, dude, you are clearly racist. You say lots of racist shit.

Still pissed you own a job I see. Your little tantrums don't change a thing. It's okay to own a job and not a real business.

Legally, it's a business. Sorry. And more than you'll ever accomplish.

You own a job cupcake, that is all, I have owned jobs and businesses, most people don't know the difference. It's okay.

You own a job cupcake, that is all, I have owned jobs and businesses, most people don't know the difference. It's okay.
That you self esteem is so low you only feel important by dissing others... No, that's kind of sad. I feel bad for you.

All you do on this board everyday is diss people, so before you bitch about others clean up your own act. Enjoy owning a job. It's okay.

All you do on this board everyday is diss people, so before you bitch about others clean up your own act.

And heck, I only went back four pages to find all these wonderful quotes from Joe. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Because, and I know you are a little slow, StalkerGeorgio,

You are obviously kind of a bottom feeder that your boss doesn't consider worth insuring,

I'm sure when it comes to thinking , you never touch the stuff.

well, you are a dumb person, then... we've established that.

You see, this is what makes you kind of an idiot. You think you are middle class, but you are confused poor.

You see, this is where i think you guys on the right are really fucking stupid.

Are you fucking stupid? When one side can dictate what the pay is without collective bargaining, that's cheating.

and yet you are still a sad loser.

Then again, looking at your avatar, you are just a violent episode looking for a place to happen.

Here's some advice. Gets some mental help for your racism.

All you do on this board everyday is diss people, so before you bitch about others clean up your own act.

And heck, I only went back four pages to find all these wonderful quotes from Joe. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are obviously kind of a bottom feeder that your boss doesn't consider worth insuring,

You see, this is what makes you kind of an idiot. You think you are middle class, but you are confused poor.

Are you fucking stupid? When one side can dictate what the pay is without collective bargaining, that's cheating.

Then again, looking at your avatar, you are just a violent episode looking for a place to happen.

Yep, he is a lefty hypocrite. It's all good I was warned about shallow stealing lowlifes like him long ago. I could never take advantage of the down and out like he has.

Last edited:

Yep, he is a lefty hypocrite. It's all good I was warned about shallow stealing lowlifes like him long ago. I could never take advantage of the down and out like he has.

Liberalism = Do as I say and not as I do.

And heck, I only went back four pages to find all these wonderful quotes from Joe.

Butthurt much, Racist from Cleveland? Because I'm really trying to help you out. I used to be where you are at... blaming big government because Hate Radio told me to.

Then I saw the light.

That's funny, because I used to be where you are at: hating the rich, thinking government should be more involved in my life, nobody should have guns except the cops. When I got into my later teen years and started working, that's when I seen the light.

Thank you for trying to help, but really.......I don't need help from somebody that needs professional help themselves. Obsessive compulsive disorder is a serious thing, and the sooner you address it, the happier life you will have.

Liberalism = Do as I say and not as I do.

He hates his life and everyone is as deceitful and greedy as he is. Selfish, bitter and spiteful.

That's funny, because I used to be where you are at: hating the rich, thinking government should be more involved in my life, nobody should have guns except the cops. When I got into my later teen years and started working, that's when I seen the light.

Guy, someone I don't think anyone becomes as racist as you are without being damaged very early in life.

I don't lose anything talking to you. The biggest risk in talking with you is IQ's dropping way down to your level which is below moronic.

Dude, you lost your shit a long time ago, whenever I did whatever I did to pisss you off to the point where you've been stalking me for years.

I honestly wish I remember what it was because it must have been classic.

I don't lose anything talking to you. The biggest risk in talking with you is IQ's dropping way down to your level which is below moronic.

Dude, you lost your shit a long time ago, whenever I did whatever I did to pisss you off to the point where you've been stalking me for years.

I honestly wish I remember what it was because it must have been classic.

See, more proof of your moronic IQ. Thanks!

Guy, someone I don't think anyone becomes as racist as you are without being damaged very early in life.

You might be correct if you actually knew the definition of racism. But since you apparently don't, your comment is nothing more than proof of your obsessive compulsive disorder.

You might be correct if you actually knew the definition of racism. But since you apparently don't, your comment is nothing more than proof of your obsessive compulsive disorder.

dude, you are the one who looks at what people are buying in the grocery store and then stalks them out to the parking lot to see what they are driving. How dare those poor people own a dog!!!!

I hate to break this to you, you have a racism problem.

Forum List

Back