I dare you to find one posts of mine where I stated lowlifes were buying dog food with EBT cards. I never said that in my life.

What I did say is that food stamp people get in line, pay for their food with food stamps, and then whip out cash for their cigarettes, alcohol, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, perfume, greeting cards. I've seen that repeatedly.

Obviously, you missed the sarcasm... that you think that poor people don't deserve to have dogs.

when you can't get health insurance.

My complaint of course is that while we taxpayers are feeding them, they are using their money to feed their Fn animals and buy unnecessary items; sometimes over a hundred dollars worth. So can you give me any reasonable explanation in the world why this should be allowed to continue; why we as taxpayers should not be upset by this?

Because more than likely, those people already have a job (where do you think the money is coming from to pay for those other things) and their employers are cheating them. Just like yours is cheating you, but you don't seem terribly upset about that.

You see, this is what makes you kind of an idiot. You think you are middle class, but you are confused poor.

Obviously, you missed the sarcasm... that you think that poor people don't deserve to have dogs.

when you can't get health insurance.

No, I don't think poor people should have dogs, swimming pools, several cars (newer models to boot) or be smoking and drinking when they are getting money from us taxpayers to eat. I think when a cashier sees such nonsense going on, she should report them to the government and they should have those SNAP's cards taken away.

Thanks to Democrats, public assistance has turned from being a last resort to a convenience. While people are housing several animals and spending their own money on unnecessary items, we are feeding them when they should be feeding themselves instead of their dogs.

Because more than likely, those people already have a job (where do you think the money is coming from to pay for those other things) and their employers are cheating them. Just like yours is cheating you, but you don't seem terribly upset about that.

You see, this is what makes you kind of an idiot. You think you are middle class, but you are confused poor.

If those people have jobs that don't pay enough, that's not the employers fault, that's their own fault.

SNAP benefits cost $70.9 billion in fiscal year 2016 and supplied roughly 44.2 million Americans with an average of $125.51 for each person per month in food assistance.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Wikipedia

There is an idiot here, but it isn't me.

Actually, the vast majority of my customers already have jobs and are looking for better ones. Most of them get them, too. So you really, really don't know what you are talking about.

Here's the reality. Most people- even smart ones - have no idea how to write resumes. Heck, one person I'm writing one up for this weekend is in human resources.... and she made all the same dumb mistakes other people make.

Yeah, scary talent. If people don't have enough smarts to go online and find out how to write resumes, then they probably are not smart enough to get hired anywhere.

I used to give guitar lessons at my home, but I never considered that a business. It was something I did for enjoyment and made some extra money.

No, I don't think poor people should have dogs, swimming pools, several cars (newer models to boot) or be smoking and drinking when they are getting money from us taxpayers to eat. I think when a cashier sees such nonsense going on, she should report them to the government and they should have those SNAP's cards taken away.

so you think you should punish people for being poor by taking away their creature comforts?

Says the guy whose employer doesn't consider him worth insuring.

Thanks to Democrats, public assistance has turned from being a last resort to a convenience. While people are housing several animals and spending their own money on unnecessary items, we are feeding them when they should be feeding themselves instead of their dogs.

i think you are a little confused as to why we have a SNAP program to start with. It was always meant to keep demand for food products high enough so that farmers could make a profit growing it. Otherwise, why not just give the poor money and let them make their own decisions?

I'm more bothered by these middle class people who put a service animal shirt on their dog to bring it into restaurants than I am about a poor family having a dog.

If those people have jobs that don't pay enough, that's not the employers fault, that's their own fault.

SNAP benefits cost $70.9 billion in fiscal year 2016 and supplied roughly 44.2 million Americans with an average of $125.51 for each person per month in food assistance.

Do you think a person can eat on $125 bucks a month?

You see, this is where i think you guys on the right are really fucking stupid. I mean, Really, really fucking stupid, to the point you should be thankful that saber tooth cats aren't removing you from the gene pool.

So employers CHEAT their employees. Sorry, if you are paying your CEO 8 figures and the people who do the work can't afford food, you are cheating the employees.

But those fucking working poor, they refuse to fucking starve. Instead, they just take advantage of programs that are out there.

So what you are doing is subsidizing the big corporations AND creating an acceptance of more government.

so you think you should punish people for being poor by taking away their creature comforts?

Says the guy whose employer doesn't consider him worth insuring.

Yes, I think social programs should only be for people that have no other choice. These people do have other choices as was proven by states like Maine who created requirements for people with no children collecting food stamps. When enforced, most of those people just quit using food stamps because it was too inconvenient to comply.

i think you are a little confused as to why we have a SNAP program to start with. It was always meant to keep demand for food products high enough so that farmers could make a profit growing it. Otherwise, why not just give the poor money and let them make their own decisions?

Right, because without SNAP's, people would just quit eating and the farmers would starve. Boy did they see you coming............

Do you think a person can eat on $125 bucks a month?

Why not? I do.

So employers CHEAT their employees. Sorry, if you are paying your CEO 8 figures and the people who do the work can't afford food, you are cheating the employees

No. An employer posts a job sometimes with pay advertised. People come and apply for the job. There is an interview before being hired where the employer explains what the job is, what it pays, and what the benefits are. If the job is offered to the applicant, they either accept the job (and terms) or they decline. So how is that cheating anybody?

But those fucking working poor, they refuse to fucking starve. Instead, they just take advantage of programs that are out there.

Yes, they take advantage of the taxpayer feeding them. They could work more hours or get a second job like I did many times in my life. But why work harder when taxpayers will work for you?

Yes, I think social programs should only be for people that have no other choice. These people do have other choices as was proven by states like Maine who created requirements for people with no children collecting food stamps. When enforced, most of those people just quit using food stamps because it was too inconvenient to comply.

You need to stop listening Hate Radio Propaganda, buddy. Maine didn't have anymore of a decline than any other state did as the the economy recovered and people went back to work

No. An employer posts a job sometimes with pay advertised. People come and apply for the job. There is an interview before being hired where the employer explains what the job is, what it pays, and what the benefits are. If the job is offered to the applicant, they either accept the job (and terms) or they decline. So how is that cheating anybody?

Are you fucking stupid? When one side can dictate what the pay is without collective bargaining, that's cheating. That's why the one percent hates unions. Nothing a plutocrat hates more than a fair fight.

I said the IRS calls Amway a business, and they are actually closer to a real business than a guy that makes up a resume. I don't consider either of you a real business, they and you scam people out of money.

well, you are a dumb person, then... we've established that.

I never needed a resume and those that prey on those that are unemployed are low life scammers. Good luck with your job there creep.

Actually, the vast majority of my customers already have jobs and are looking for better ones. Most of them get them, too. So you really, really don't know what you are talking about.

Here's the reality. Most people- even smart ones - have no idea how to write resumes. Heck, one person I'm writing one up for this weekend is in human resources.... and she made all the same dumb mistakes other people make.

You own a job, I get it, you pretend it's a business. Got it! You are also excited that the IRS claims your a business so you can pay more in taxes. Lol!

Yeah, scary talent. If people don't have enough smarts to go online and find out how to write resumes, then they probably are not smart enough to get hired anywhere.

I used to give guitar lessons at my home, but I never considered that a business. It was something I did for enjoyment and made some extra money.

When joe grows up he wants to be an astronaut.

Are you fucking stupid? When one side can dictate what the pay is without collective bargaining, that's cheating. That's why the one percent hates unions. Nothing a plutocrat hates more than a fair fight.

I see. So then why should anybody accept the job then if they are bargaining for themselves? Apparently millions of people don't think like you because people freely take those jobs every day. They know what the rate of pay is, they know the benefits, they know the hours. That's not cheating anybody. Actually, it's pretty straight forward.

You need to stop listening Hate Radio Propaganda, buddy. Maine didn't have anymore of a decline than any other state did as the the economy recovered and people went back to work

Horse shit:

In the first three months after Maine’s work policy went into effect, its ABAWD caseload plummeted by nearly 80 percent, falling from 13,332 recipients in December 2014 to 2,678 in March 2015.

Maine Food Stamp Work Requirement Cuts Non-Parent Caseload by 80 Percent

I see. So then why should anybody accept the job then if they are bargaining for themselves? Apparently millions of people don't think like you because people freely take those jobs every day. They know what the rate of pay is, they know the benefits, they know the hours. That's not cheating anybody. Actually, it's pretty straight forward.

Horse shit:

In the first three months after Maine’s work policy went into effect, its ABAWD caseload plummeted by nearly 80 percent, falling from 13,332 recipients in December 2014 to 2,678 in March 2015.

Maine Food Stamp Work Requirement Cuts Non-Parent Caseload by 80 Percent

Yep, you go into a business and negotiate your pay and benefits. I have done it all my life.

You own a job, I get it, you pretend it's a business. Got it! You are also excited that the IRS claims your a business so you can pay more in taxes. Lol!

Well, yes, some of us are actually honest.

That the one percent are cheating us. SO how did you brilliantly manage to negotiate no health benefits? That much have been fucking brilliant.

"Hey, Ray, I'm cutting your health benefits."

"That's okay Boss, I'll just blame the black guy."

Wheh..for a minute there, I thought you might send out some resumes and try to find a better job."

Says the guy who can't get health benefits or a better job.

And you could have said that about the Resume Writing for me a couple of years, but now I'm spending 30+ hours a week on it and making a lot of money doing it. Now it's a real business that takes up a lot of my time.

And you could have said that about the Resume Writing for me a couple of years, but now I'm spending 30+ hours a week on it and making a lot of money doing it. Now it's a real business that takes up a lot of my time.

Sure, that's why you spend so much time here, because you work at a real job 40 hours a week and work 30 hours a week doing your resume thing. Gee, unless my math is wrong, you're working 70 hours a week! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That the one percent are cheating us. SO how did you brilliantly manage to negotiate no health benefits? That much have been fucking brilliant.

"Hey, Ray, I'm cutting your health benefits."

"That's okay Boss, I'll just blame the black guy."

Wheh..for a minute there, I thought you might send out some resumes and try to find a better job."

Let me give you some advice Joe: Maybe give up your resume business so you can find time to seek mental health professionals about your compulsive obsessive disorder. It seems to be getting worse every time you post.

Sure, that's why you spend so much time here, because you work at a real job 40 hours a week and work 30 hours a week doing your resume thing. Gee, unless my math is wrong, you're working 70 hours a week!

That would be about right. Of course, some of that time is actually spent multi-tasking. I'm working on someone's resume right now for one of two appointments tomorrow.

Let me give you some advice Joe: Maybe give up your resume business so you can find time to seek mental health professionals about your compulsive obsessive disorder. It seems to be getting worse every time you post.

Here's some advice. Gets some mental help for your racism. It's obvious the ONe Percent has learned to sodomize you and get you to blame black folks for all your unhappiness. I'd suggest you do that before you go next store and start shooting people in an angry fit.

Then again, looking at your avatar, you are just a violent episode looking for a place to happen.

Here's some advice. Gets some mental help for your racism. It's obvious the ONe Percent has learned to sodomize you and get you to blame black folks for all your unhappiness. I'd suggest you do that before you go next store and start shooting people in an angry fit.

Then again, looking at your avatar, you are just a violent episode looking for a place to happen.

You did it again Joe, you exposed yet another one of your obsessions--race. You see, you're to the point you don't realize your doing it. That's a problem.

You did it again Joe, you exposed yet another one of your obsessions--race. You see, you're to the point you don't realize your doing it. That's a problem.

Guy, pointing out blatant racism is hardly obsession. Your racism in any given thread is kind of the elephant dropping huge turds in the middle of the room.

Not if you only imagine the elephant and the turd. When you start to see things that aren't there, you're delusional. Think about it: you are an anti-Semite that criticizes everybody against your agenda and call them racists. It's an obsession with you. It's not just me, but just about anybody that disagrees with you. Nobody even has to mention race, you'll make it up for them.

Forum List

Back