How Do You Handle False Accusations Around Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i am handling your false accusations the way they should be treated. by pointing them out, and by mocking you tard.

Here are the posters exact words:

"First you have to ask why there are these vulnerable children outside with nothing better to do that get tapped up by these guys.

You have to remember this wasn't forced rape. The girls were looking for something, comfort, support, whatever."

How am I lying?

no. i am handling your false accusations the way they should be treated. by pointing them out, and by mocking you tard.

Here are the posters exact words:

"First you have to ask why there are these vulnerable children outside with nothing better to do that get tapped up by these guys.

You have to remember this wasn't forced rape. The girls were looking for something, comfort, support, whatever."

How am I lying?
you are lying clumsily, obviously, and repeatedly:

"Hey -- look who shows up just in time to support the notion that 11 year old rape victims are indulging in consensual sex -- it's the sock puppet that cannot be banned. "

i am not a sock puppet, i can be banned ( and when i am banned, i do not lie about the reasons as you do), and i do not support any of your fantasies.

Yet, I quoted the exact quote. This is a recurring feature of your playbook. Just call the truth a lie and hope nobody notices.
i quoted you in this thread. i am not interested in your fantasies about why you were banned. address your lies in this thread, or fuck off, whiner.

btw, nice selective editing of my posts, weasel.

Yet, I quoted the exact quote. This is a recurring feature of your playbook. Just call the truth a lie and hope nobody notices.
i quoted you in this thread. i am not interested in your fantasies about why you were banned. address your lies in this thread, or fuck off, whiner.

Don't you have some other duties to attend to, sock?

All those threads aren't going to move themselves into the basement on their own, you know.

Don't you have some other duties to attend to, sock?

All those threads aren't going to move themselves into the basement on their own, you know.
so, as usual, when called out on your lying and whining, you lie and whine some more, and try to weasel out. consider me shocked. btw, i am completely on topic, as i am handling your false accusations. you fling false accusations at anyone not believing your self-serving lies on why your were banned years ago, whiner.

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.
How would you know if they are reporting you since you never see any reports?

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :/
Kind of like the paranoia of someone listening to some others speaking in a foreign language. It's always about them talking about YOU.

You know they are when it is the Scottish speaking in Gaelic!!!
;) ;) ;)

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :/
Kind of like the paranoia of someone listening to some others speaking in a foreign language. It's always about them talking about YOU.

;) ;) ;)

I was wondering when you would respond ya Campbell!!!

so, as usual, when called out on your lying and whining, you lie and whine some more, and try to weasel out. consider me shocked. btw, i am completely on topic, as i am handling your false accusations. you fling false accusations at anyone not believing your self-serving lies on why your were banned years ago, whiner.
As usual, you showed up when the subject involved children getting raped, called me a liar for telling the truth about the statement that was made, and showed absolutely no sympathy for the children involved, sock puppet.

Who wrote that?

IDK, Angelo told me that people were getting in trouble for calling another poster a pedophile when they (the poster) were saying that the law should be changed. This was back before I got here so beats me.
"this was back before I got here".....so you are spreading tales about people like that and you weren't even here? That's pretty scummy.

As usual, you showed up when the subject involved children getting raped, called me a liar for telling the truth about the statement that was made, and showed absolutely no sympathy for the children involved, sock puppet.
and some moar false accusations by the whining liar. i called you out for lying about the reason for your ban. you hide behind children you allegedly care for. are you still hurting for having been banned for most probably multiple and repeated rule violations and not for defending "da chilldrun". hahahahahahaha.

that reminds of the wannabe insurrectionists who are facing jail time, and claim that they are persecuted for simply looking for a bathroom.

;) ;) ;)

NOT A CAMPBELL! HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

;) ;) ;)

Does anyone like them?

and some moar false accusations by the whining liar. i called you out for lying about the reason for your ban. you hide behind children you allegedly care for. are you still hurting for having been banned for most probably multiple and repeated rule violations and not for defending "da chilldrun". hahahahahahaha.

that reminds of the wannabe insurrectionists who are facing jail time, and claim that they are persecuted for simply looking for a bathroom.
Don't you have some child rapists to cheer on or something, sock puppet?

;) ;) ;)

Does anyone like them?
Good question.

should you get banned for your off-topic bullshit, come back years later and claim that your were calling out a pedophile enabler and were punished for it. it is what you do.

should you get banned for your off-topic bullshit, come back years later and claim that your were calling out a pedophile enabler and were punished for it. it is what you do.
When a human being hears of 11 year old children being gang raped in a very violent fashion, they feel revulsion.

You are a sociopath who is incapable of feeling that normal human emotion and so come after me, instead.

Should I be banned for feeling a normal human emotion, sock puppet? You tell me.

When a human being hears of 11 year old children being gang raped in a very violent fashion, they feel revulsion.

You are a sociopath who is incapable of feeling that normal human emotion and so come after me, instead.

Should I be banned for feeling a normal human emotion, sock puppet? You tell me.
you are desperately trying to claim some moral high ground, whiner. it is not working. you are a scumbag who hides behind children, while flinging despicable false accusations.
i handle it easily by mocking you. do you have a major brain malfunction? arrested development? obesity? all of it?

"banned for feeling a normal human emotion?""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you twat got banned for violating the rules, not for your emotions. of course, you, being the emotional twerp, cannot think clearly, being the emotard that you obviously are, emofreak.

so, any more false accusations to fling?

you are desperately trying to claim some moral high ground, whiner. it is not working. you are a scumbag who hides behind children, while flinging despicable false accusations.
i handle it easily by mocking you. do you have a major brain malfunction? arrested development? obesity? all of it?

"banned for feeling a normal human emotion?""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you twat got banned for violating the rules, not for your emotions. of course, you, being the emotional twerp, cannot think clearly, being the emotard that you obviously are, emofreak.

so, any more false accusations to fling?
The fact that you contest any notion that raping children is actually wrong morally says all any human needs to know about you, sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back