How Do You Handle False Accusations Around Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.
Dance off.

No no. This one.

Yeah, umm,.. that's actually the thing I'm worried about is that they will be accusing me for criminal activity, take my words out of context or something, and police will be at my door. Maybe I'm just worrying too much though. After all I haven't done or said anything illegal, but they might make it look like I did.
Unless your real name is Potter Head, I can't see the police finding your address.
It's not that hard, especially if you're using you phone

Meanwhile.........

Just cuz I can be nicey nice once in awhile........

1626230288554.png

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.
How would you know if they are reporting you since you never see any reports?

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :/

Who gives a shit about what people you put on IGNORE say about you, you CHOSE to stop reading their posts for a reason only you know therefore stop worrying about it.

In one thread a few years ago, a poster claimed that 11 year old victims of gang rape were just indulging in consensual sex and the rapists were just "tapping" those girls.

The moderation of usmb supported his statement 100% and punished me for being outraged by it.

And how could anybody support disgusting behavior like that? Those poor kids. :(
They supported it because the perps were Islamic and the victims were British children.

Welcome to the dark side of identity politics.

In one thread a few years ago, a poster claimed that 11 year old victims of gang rape were just indulging in consensual sex and the rapists were just "tapping" those girls.

The moderation of usmb supported his statement 100% and punished me for being outraged by it.

And how could anybody support disgusting behavior like that? Those poor kids. :(
They supported it because the perps were Islamic and the victims were British children.

waah waah waah

Yeah, well, it wasn't in the badlands where they were talking smack about me.
Dear Potterhead2021
The rules on this forum are based on free speech.

The laws in real life allow you to sue for slander or libel.

If that person is posting statements publicly that defame, slander or libel you, you can take that to a lawyer and have them write a Cease and Desist Letter, asking to resolve this amicably and for them to stop posting false statements and retract or correct erroneous posts that otherwise constitute slander or libel.
State that you wish to resolve this amicably, to avoid any legal costs or actions, and to please remove or correct the libelous/defamatory posts within ____ days. Failure to remove the posts after ____ days will require filing a lawsuit, where all court and legal costs will be charged to them as part of the lawsuit.
To avoid these costs, please delete the following posts and refrain from posting any more libelous or defamatory posts.

Just keep this between you and that poster. Do not contact or bother any other members or mods. You may ask a volunteer lawyer to help you with the legal notice and required days or statements you must make to show you are attempting to resolve this legally and to make them responsible for any legal costs if they fail to follow the required instructions.

Some peoples lives............or lack of.........are so pathetic, empty, and non-existent, that they become online trolls in order to boost their precious little egos to some level where they think they feel like a human being.

But in reality, a human being is the furthest thing they are from. A waste of space is more apt.

is that why yer chosen one is being a whiney little bitch trying to sue private social media companies to get back on them to do & be just as you described?

waah waah waah
Hey -- look who shows up just in time to support the notion that 11 year old rape victims are indulging in consensual sex -- it's the sock puppet that cannot be banned.

waah waah waah
Hey -- look who shows up just in time to support the notion that 11 year old rape victims are indulging in consensual sex -- it's the sock puppet that cannot be banned.
waah waah waaah, given your track record, you are most probably lying. your fake outrage is noted, whiner.

The rules on this forum are based on free speech.
They most certainly ARE NOT.

Free speech does not involve a system where people absolutely cannot criticize their leaders and those leaders act in utterly capricious ways without any restrictions whatsoever on their ability to censor the statements they do not like.
do you even recognize that you are whining, whiner?

waah waah waaah, given your track record, you are most probably lying. your fake outrage is noted, whiner.
I do realize that you see nothing wrong with Muslims raping British children and since you are not outraged by it, cannot possibly imagine how others would be. That is why you think any outrage is fake. You are just projecting your own lack of human decency upon others here.

I do realize that you see nothing wrong with Muslims raping British children and since you are not outraged by it, cannot possibly imagine how others would be. That is why you think any outrage is fake. You are just projecting your own lack of human decency upon others here.
quit your lying. i am pointing out your whining and lying. seek help.

I curl up in the fetal position and have a good cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back