How Do You Handle False Accusations Around Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it something I said?...I hope so

Nope, it isn't anybody in this thread so far that I'm talking about,.. but can somebody please tell me what being a sock means? Cause before I signed up to this forum I never heard that phrase before.
Sock is a term for someone with multiple accounts pretending to be someone else.
And several members sharing passwords of said sock accts and posting 24/7. Both have happened here.
Very true Gin, and good to see you.

Is it something I said?...I hope so

Gracie thinks he is a sock and God forbid he be stab...cause then Gracie must stalk him and get him banned
He who? Gabe? Liar. Never said he was a sock but a few others did. I just agreed. But don't let fact get in the way of your bullshit.
Speaking of stalking...the only time you ride that broom with the raunchy crusty handle is to chase me around. Otherwise, you never come up here.

You out of the drugs you always brag about taking, or something? Poor dear.:itsok:

Will the two of you be nice before you make me rant for weeks until Will cries!

Will the two of you be nice before you make me rant for weeks until Will cries!

I'm not saying a word, because I pressed the mute button on her. :p I still stand by what I told you earlier though, I don't think you're a bad guy,.. just misunderstood. And if you ever do want to talk, the door's always open. :)

Tell ya what, dearie. Why not just go on down to the friendly, kind folks in the FZ? I'm positive they will love to have you..and Harry Potter. G'wan now. Cookies and milk await you by loving hands!

View attachment 512266

Heck, even when we had a poster here talking about wanting to legalize sex with children, decent people were being punished here for calling him a pedophile.

Do you even realize what you just said? Why would any sane person want to have sex with a child? They should be called a pedophile because that's just wrong in my book.

Unless your real name is Potter Head, I can't see the police finding your address.

Umm,.. IP addresses is how the police can track you down, but if you're not doing anything illegal you don't have to worry about it. I guess worst comes to worst and somebody accuses me of something illegal that I'm innocent of, don't say anything until I hire a good lawyer and then I can sue them later on for the fabrications.

Have you ever been on a message board before?

Just curious.

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.

Try the Fart emoticon.

You try and use some farty motie on me and there's gonna be bunches of trouble.

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.

Try the Fart emoticon.

You try and use some farty motie on me and there's gonna be bunches of trouble.
1626213843773.png

Btw, to the poster who was saying that the law should be changed and you should be able to have sex with children,.. a child will never and can never have the capacity to give consent to sexual activity because their minds aren't fully developed yet. The law has absolutely nothing to do with that and if it were allowed it would be very harmful for the child.

Btw, to the poster who was saying that the law should be changed and you should be able to have sex with children,.. a child will never and can never have the capacity to give consent to sexual activity because their minds aren't fully developed yet. The law has absolutely nothing to do with that and if it were allowed it would be very harmful for the child.

Who wrote that?

In one thread a few years ago, a poster claimed that 11 year old victims of gang rape were just indulging in consensual sex and the rapists were just "tapping" those girls.

The moderation of usmb supported his statement 100% and punished me for being outraged by it.

In one thread a few years ago, a poster claimed that 11 year old victims of gang rape were just indulging in consensual sex and the rapists were just "tapping" those girls.

The moderation of usmb supported his statement 100% and punished me for being outraged by it.

And how could anybody support disgusting behavior like that? Those poor kids. :(

Dance off.

Some peoples lives............or lack of.........are so pathetic, empty, and non-existent, that they become online trolls in order to boost their precious little egos to some level where they think they feel like a human being.

But in reality, a human being is the furthest thing they are from. A waste of space is more apt.

Welcome to USMB

Who wrote that?

IDK, Angelo told me that people were getting in trouble for calling another poster a pedophile when they (the poster) were saying that the law should be changed. This was back before I got here so beats me.

Del…

Oh yeah, that's right. Del with some kind of number at the end of their username.

Dance off.

LOL it was a close one, but I'm going to have to say that since Spiderman didn't do much Storm Trooper one and they had more moves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back