Do You Believe The FBI's Statistics?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The FBI claims there was a decrease in crimes in 2023. Do you believe them?

I've been seeing evidence they aren't reporting crimes, or changing the race of perpetrators from black to white to mess with the results, but crime is getting worse. I don't care what the FBI says.

The left is trying to blame Trump for all of the women being punched in the face by thugs.....so I guess things are really getting worse and they just don't want to admit it.

San Francisco is getting so bad that they thinking about instituting a 6 month notice on all businesses before closing down. Many of them are closing down because of crime and unsanitary conditions in the city.

Maybe we should get the Chinese to visit San Francisco every month so the deadbeats in city hall will clean the place up.

LINKS

I've been seeing evidence they aren't reporting crimes, or changing the race of perpetrators from black to white to mess with the results, but crime is getting worse. I don't care what the FBI says.

The left is trying to blame Trump for all of the women being punched in the face by thugs.....so I guess things are really getting worse and they just don't want to admit it.

San Francisco is getting so bad that they thinking about instituting a 6 month notice on all businesses before closing down. Many of them are closing down because of crime and unsanitary conditions in the city.

Maybe we should get the Chinese to visit San Francisco every month so the deadbeats in city hall will clean the place up.

LINKS

All the 3 letter acronym agencies of the federal government know that when President Trump gets in office, there is going to be a very large shake up of all of them.....

Violent crimes increased for 3 years in a row starting in 2020, so a slight decrease in 2023 is still very elevated compared to 2019 levels.

And the FBI numbers for 2023 don't include LA or New York or Chicago, so not likely there was much (if any) decline last year anyway...

LINKS

THe smart owner waits for a court 'stay' and flees while the lawyers fleece their respective clients

I mean, what are they going to do , extradite you back to CA? that would go straight to the Supreme Court and lose

LINKS

The same FBI that said Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"? Yeah, I don't think I believe them.

Biden berated everybody about background checks and what were the facts

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.

Guess the stupid and lazy dolt thought it wasn't worthwhile to you know actually like check, better to run his eloguent mouth

1. This is a very emotional issue, especially if you or a loved one is the victim of a violent crime.

2. I have read that some major American cities for some reason are not reporting all their crimes to the FBI.

3. And I have just seen a post on YouTube. A man who had been sucker punched and had lain in a coma for seven years passed away a few weeks ago. It happened in New York City. The sucker puncher is still a free man because of the laxity of the laws in New York state.

4. In the name of racial justice, some states decline to punish violent offenders. The voters have elected those representatives and district attorneys who allow this situation to exist.

a. I guess that there is no way to improve the situation.

Forum List

Back