how did you first become interested in politics?!

i never had an interest in politics at a young age. when i got to college, i started listening to the teachers who were supposed to be our role models and the main thing i couldnt help but think was: are these people nuts? they were saying the most off-the-wall zaniest things you could think of. and they were all agreeing with each other, an echo chamber!
------------------------------------------ the issues for me were LAW's which just seem to multiply all the time. Second issue for me was Gun Control . Third issue was and still is immigration .

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

Then you feel in authority to judge as to who is a hypocrite or not?

so where is obama's quote that is anything even close to this?

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

there isn't any. that is the point, ray ray. the point of this whole b/f. oh & obama openly admitted to his usage. rush was secretive... very secretive.... that is .....

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Yes it is hypocritical. It's okay if Ears used dope but not Limbaugh. You just justified it a few posts ago.

rush limbaugh would have no problems sending people to prison for the very same things he did as an adult.

Which certainly sounds like he learned from his experience, much more than Obama did.

As a teenager, when I found out how much of my check I actually recieved after the government confiscation of my wages.
If They Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man

If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all. Economic sissyboys never follow through on their resentment over government extortion by also questioning how much their boss takes for himself out of the revenue they produce. After-tax is your second take-home. Excess profit is no different from excess taxation.

Capitalism is collectivist. The employees produce the revenue, and the idle rich owners collect it.

Oh shit! I hear all kindsa Marxist "Excess Labor Value" dripping from that it seems..

Marx was a leech on society and never worked a day in his life. Keep that in mind. :1peleas:

Were/are you an NVA spy? What's your deal, comrade?

i don't know about bush's coke snorting - but he is an alcoholic. 9/11 wasn't an inside job... & pizzagate was a disgusting hoax.

So what, Bush quit alcohol long before he ran for President. Your side had to dig up a 20 year old DUI for that one.

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

So you are asking me to prove your claim? That's not how it works in blogs. You make a claim and get called out on it, you provide the proof of your claim.

fine, lazy ass.

So what, Bush quit alcohol long before he ran for President. Your side had to dig up a 20 year old DUI for that one.

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

So you are asking me to prove your claim? That's not how it works in blogs. You make a claim and get called out on it, you provide the proof of your claim.

fine, lazy ass.

You do understand that was slowed down for comedic effect, correct?

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

there isn't any. that is the point, ray ray. the point of this whole b/f. oh & obama openly admitted to his usage. rush was secretive... very secretive.... that is .....

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Yes it is hypocritical. It's okay if Ears used dope but not Limbaugh. You just justified it a few posts ago.

rush limbaugh would have no problems sending people to prison for the very same things he did as an adult.

Limbaugh can't send anybody to jail. He's a talkshow host, not a judge. There is no law about being hooked on prescription Oxycontin. There are laws against buying it illegally or selling it illegally which the authorities had no evidence of.

m'k... then why did he pay a $30K for a get outa jail card & go to rehab in lieu of getting any time?

Because he already spent a million dollars fighting it. He just wanted to get it over with.

no, because he is belongs to the club of pussy hypocrites & the ycreed the live by is:

do as i say, not as i do because money talks & pussy dittoheads walk.

Last edited:

fine, lazy ass.

you think W. is a dry drunk? of course you do, you think trump is legit.

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

Then you feel in authority to judge as to who is a hypocrite or not?

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Which certainly sounds like he learned from his experience, much more than Obama did.

after he got caught & had to have a cochlear implant to be able to hear.

<psssst> obama was a kid AND was stupid AND admitted drug usage himself...

rush was an adult AND stupid AND only admitted he was an addict after he got caught.

fine, lazy ass.

No, but I know how to mix a click/sound track. That one is slowed down to about 65%.

fine, lazy ass.

Since you seem to like the videos.
obama on drugs - Bing video

fine, lazy ass.

No, but I know how to mix a click/sound track. That one is slowed down to about 65%.

i'm almost certain i remember seeing that clip in real time & thinking that he sounded slurry. that's why ferguson mentioned 'rumors' about that clip. other people saw/heard it too. & for what it's worth - that talk show host is a recovered heroin addict AND an alcoholic, so i'm not so sure he would throw W under the bus for a few laughs.

just sayin'.

fine, lazy ass.

you aren't getting it, oh poorly educated dittohead..... i accepted that obama used coke because....now understand this....

HE ADMITTED IT. he didn't try to hide it....he didn't lie about it.... like your bloated anal cysted draft dodging hypocrite did.

THAT'S the differance, dooooooooooooooooooood.

fine, lazy ass.

Are you trying to be funny or are you serious? Or are you a typical liberal and expect everybody to be as stupid as a liberal?

fine, lazy ass.

No surprise there. Not something I care that much about , though. I'm pissed at the way he did the US. I could hookers and blow it up every night and still try to do right by my US people.

That's not what Obama did. He sucked cock and tried to do damage to the US people.

fine, lazy ass.

i'm almost certain i remember seeing that clip in real time & thinking that he sounded slurry. that's why ferguson mentioned 'rumors' about that clip. other people saw/heard it too. & for what it's worth - that talk show host is a recovered heroin addict AND an alcoholic, so i'm not so sure he would throw W under the bus for a few laughs.

just sayin'.

And DumBama is back on coke. I have evidence of it.

I love politics because its real life entertainment. It's reality tv...and it's great watching you people argue back and forth about all the little trivial things that really don't matter...you just haven't figured it out yet. Taking politics seriously is a bad thing. Very very bad.

fine, lazy ass.

No, I don't think she does. These people are so brainwashed they'll believe anything their leaders tell them. I would be willing to bet that if somebody manipulated that video to say that aliens from another planet made a clone of Bush and kidnapped the original, she would believe it.

Then they get upset when we refer to them as the Uninformed Voters.

Mine was the 2000 recount. It was absolutely amazing to me that it became a win at all costs legal battle by both sides and statesmanship seemed to be dead.

It finally opened my eyes that it’s about money and power and not representing the people.

fine, lazy ass.

No, I don't think she does. These people are so brainwashed they'll believe anything their leaders tell them. I would be willing to bet that if somebody manipulated that video to say that aliens from another planet made a clone of Bush and kidnapped the original, she would believe it.

Then they get upset when we refer to them as the Uninformed Voters.

I became umm..interested in politics when I saw a lot of people around me losing their houses..being fired from their jobs after many years..being cut back to part-time with no benefits after many years of full-time with benefits..

It was very bad. Clinton and Bush set that up. Obama did bad, too. Obama took all the affordable cars off the road to sell steel to China. I hope they don't hurl it back at us.

Forum List

Back