how did you first become interested in politics?!

1996. I went to a 4th of July celebration at the federal building. The Americans came under withering attack by Hispanics. They were throwing rocks and frozen cans of soda in protest of Independence Day. A bunch of the men broke into the federal cemetery and were pissing and shitting on the graves and ripping up the flowers and plants. The federal police kept the hispanics from crossing Wilshire. That would have been a riot if they had. No one stopped the damage to the cemetery.

The next day I joined a militia. I later learned that the federal police officers who stopped the protesters from crossing the street were all fired.

Link please.

Anyone who loves or identifies with HeirHeads must hate his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him. He needs to go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where he belongs, where he can joyously choke on the dust from his guillotined heroes' skulls.

You don't have to be rich to appreciate government not sitting at your dinner table taking biscuits off the plate as it gets passed to your daughter. What goes on between family members should remain there. Government has no business stealing money a man made just because he's dead. They made money off his hard work all of his life. And now the Democrats want to claim that money for their own even though their only relationship to that person is that he was a citizen.

Republicans believe blood is thicker than water, and you liberals believe government is thicker than blood. You constantly tell us how Republicans should stay out of your bedroom, but have no problem with Democrats involving themselves in family matters and finances.
Let's not be disingenuous, we have come to the point where Republicans have no problem taxing folks either. Folks on the right come up with just as many creative ways to steal wealth and curtail civil rights and civil liberties for the state as folks on the left.

36601524_1893506454022390_2174209442776612864_n.jpg

36561141_869905716534872_6680452601042960384_n.jpg

1996. I went to a 4th of July celebration at the federal building. The Americans came under withering attack by Hispanics. They were throwing rocks and frozen cans of soda in protest of Independence Day. A bunch of the men broke into the federal cemetery and were pissing and shitting on the graves and ripping up the flowers and plants. The federal police kept the hispanics from crossing Wilshire. That would have been a riot if they had. No one stopped the damage to the cemetery.

The next day I joined a militia. I later learned that the federal police officers who stopped the protesters from crossing the street were all fired.

Link please.
Let me get this straight. . .

You want a local journalistic accounting, possibly or not, archived on Google from the 90's, to account and back up someone's first hand experience? Is that right?

Nice.

You have got a lot of gall to you. That's some ballsy shit right there.

:113:

:auiqs.jpg:

Link please.

You want a local journalistic accounting, possibly or not, archived on Google from the 90's, to account and back up someone's first hand experience? Is that right?

Nice.

That is correct. I want a link backing the claim.
You see, it's my first hand experience as well. I was there that day. Tipsy's account is competely exaggerated and not accurate at all.

Fight at Immigration Rallies Hurts 1, Closes Street

Link please.

Nice.

You see, it's my first hand experience as well. I was there that day. Tipsy's account is competely exaggerated and not accurate at all.

Any other source beside the LA Times? We all know about their bias, right?

Link please.

Nice.

You tell me. You're the one that balked at the very idea.

Let Tipsy defend the post.

Link please.

Nice.

You tell me. You're the one that balked at the very idea.

Let Tipsy defend the post.
48414097_3500889496595279_6213064420122165248_n.png

i never had an interest in politics at a young age. when i got to college, i started listening to the teachers who were supposed to be our role models and the main thing i couldnt help but think was: are these people nuts? they were saying the most off-the-wall zaniest things you could think of. and they were all agreeing with each other, an echo chamber!

I call bullshit.

Teachers force minds to think and you apparently didn’t have time for that.

is that why the (R)s passed the biggest permanent for big corp in history, but a relative & meager temp cut tax cut for the tax payers?

'Splain, please.

He won’t..they never do.

she just gave a great example that explains it perfectly.

so fuck off.

Take a look at the Reagan tax cuts and then fuck yourself.

saint ronny is dead.

& he also ended up raising taxes several times.

one of the pesky facts our corrupt government and corrupt school system left out in their brainwashing of the american sheep that saint ronnie was no saint at all,just the opposite burning in hell right now as we speak.LOL

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

So you are asking me to prove your claim? That's not how it works in blogs. You make a claim and get called out on it, you provide the proof of your claim.

fine, lazy ass.

Good Lord, you folks will believe any lie broadcast on TEE VEE.

That is obviously edited and not real. IT IS COMEDY!!!!

And brilliant comedy at that. The video is edited and slowed down. Are you really THAT DUMB?

Well of course, look who we are talking about, playtime, has all his talking points and thoughts programed by the TEE VEE.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He is more awake than many brainwashed sheep americans at least.Unlike so many sheep here i have dealt with over the years,he is at least aware that Ronnie was not the great president our corrupt government have gotten so many thousands of sheep to believe he was,got to give him credit for that at least that much.:2up:

she just gave a great example that explains it perfectly.

so fuck off.

saint ronny is dead.

List the Marginal tax rates under Reagan year by year.

why? are you saying he didn't? & i'm supposing that your argument is ronny's tax cuts were worse than the (R) scum's latest round? why was the estate inheritance tax doubled? from 11 to 22 million b4 a penny is paid in taxes? how does that help the avg worker bee?

How would it hurt them?

it benefits them greatly. b4 the tax cuts, you could inherit up to 11 million dollars b4 paying a penny in taxes. now you gets 22 mill b4 paying anything on that cash. it doesn't hurt them at all.

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

So you are asking me to prove your claim? That's not how it works in blogs. You make a claim and get called out on it, you provide the proof of your claim.

fine, lazy ass.

And brilliant comedy at that. The video is edited and slowed down. Are you really THAT DUMB?

Well of course, look who we are talking about, playtime, has all his talking points and thoughts programed by the TEE VEE.

uh, no.

fine, lazy ass.

He is more awake than many brainwashed sheep americans at least.Unlike so many sheep here i have dealt with over the years,he is at least aware that Ronnie was not the great president our corrupt government have gotten so many thousands of sheep to believe he was,got to give him credit for that at least that much.:2up:

you are correct 'cept i am female. so 'she' & 'her' applies with moi.

saint ronny is dead.

why? are you saying he didn't? & i'm supposing that your argument is ronny's tax cuts were worse than the (R) scum's latest round? why was the estate inheritance tax doubled? from 11 to 22 million b4 a penny is paid in taxes? how does that help the avg worker bee?

How would it hurt them?

it benefits them greatly. b4 the tax cuts, you could inherit up to 11 million dollars b4 paying a penny in taxes. now you gets 22 mill b4 paying anything on that cash. it doesn't hurt them at all.

Do you realize what the tax rate is on that stuff?

I've seen people lose half their land before. Pretty sure the taxes on that have been eased at this point.

saint ronny is dead.

How would it hurt them?

Do you realize what the tax rate is on that stuff?

I've seen people lose half their land before. Pretty sure the taxes on that have been eased at this point.

uh-huh.

Final Tax Bill Includes Huge Estate Tax Win For The Rich: The $22.4 Million Exemption

sure.

4-9-18tax-f1.png

New Tax Law Is Fundamentally Flawed and Will Require Basic Restructuring

My real interest started when I got my first fulltime paycheck from EF Hutton. Government at all levels took 1/3 of it
Hopalong Hypocrisy

How much did the fatcat partners at EFH take from what you made for them? If you can't be consistent in your defiance, be silent.[/QUOTE]

What? Have you ever worked a day in your life? [/QUOTE]
Excess Profits Are As Criminal As Excess Taxes

You mean, am I like the idle-rich heirs of the Plutes you worship and make richer?

Anyone who loves or identifies with HeirHeads must hate his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him. He needs to go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where he belongs, where he can joyously choke on the dust from his guillotined heroes' skulls.

You don't have to be rich to appreciate government not sitting at your dinner table taking biscuits off the plate as it gets passed to your daughter. What goes on between family members should remain there.
Slavish and Gutless Wannabe-Preppie Traitors

Totally dishonest denial by a Buttboy for the Bosses' Brats.
Leftover wealth must go back to those who helped the deceased plutocrat make it, not to his mooching spawn.

No one has a right to interfere with rational competition by setting his son up halfway to the finish line. If he does, real Americans, unlike you slavish peasants who never belonged in the New World, will break the HeirHead's legs and make him crawl the rest of the way.

100% inheritance tax will eliminate the need for income tax. You intentionally miss that result, and illogically yap about "double taxation." The Liberals are unconscious agents of the Right Wing they were born in, but that's no excuse for you to react to their intentionally anti-American agenda. What a sucker you are. You have no self-respect if you let your Masters set their children up ahead of your own children, limiting your own family's future illogically by expanding the hereditary plutocrats' future and putting inferior people in superior positions.

Democrats are the same spoiled scum you want to give lifetime entitlements to. It is ignorant and anti-democratic to define hillary as a Liberal, Democrat, or a Feminist; she is a richgirl who was indoctrinated at an heiress college, that's all we need to know. Any other definition of her is a decoy to make us accept the equally anti-democratic Conservative and Republican Preppies, who use a different but equally anti-American strategy to impose Birth-Class Supremacy.

Forum List

Back