how did you first become interested in politics?!

At least I didn't elect a drug addict for President. Can you say the same? Talk about hypocrisy.

who? obama? he smoked dope back in the day. hillary? never heard of any such nonsense either. but be careful what you claim, ray ray.... more than one person has claimed that donny likes to snort adderall. it makes perfect sense, that drug is for kids with ADHD to calm their thoughts down, but when crushed & used up the nose in adults - VOILA! a stimulant effect takes place. he sniffs constantly & often goes on free willing twitter rants , often repeats himself several times in the same sentence, but there are times when he is sluggish & slurs his words like he's crashing..............

Dood, your ignorance is on display.
Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

Then you feel in authority to judge as to who is a hypocrite or not?

so where is obama's quote that is anything even close to this?

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

there isn't any. that is the point, ray ray. the point of this whole b/f. oh & obama openly admitted to his usage. rush was secretive... very secretive.... that is .....

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Yes it is hypocritical. It's okay if Ears used dope but not Limbaugh. You just justified it a few posts ago.

it matters NOT whether his housekeeper did or did not enable the bloated one's addiction. YOU took it down that road after making excuses for why he used drugs & refuse to see the hypocrisy of the anal cysted draft dodger addict.

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

except those that can pay their out of a conviction & serving time.

you are a sickening dittohead of the highest order for el rushbo.

At least I didn't elect a drug addict for President. Can you say the same? Talk about hypocrisy.

who? obama? he smoked dope back in the day. hillary? never heard of any such nonsense either. but be careful what you claim, ray ray.... more than one person has claimed that donny likes to snort adderall. it makes perfect sense, that drug is for kids with ADHD to calm their thoughts down, but when crushed & used up the nose in adults - VOILA! a stimulant effect takes place. he sniffs constantly & often goes on free willing twitter rants , often repeats himself several times in the same sentence, but there are times when he is sluggish & slurs his words like he's crashing..............

Yeah, just like Bush used coke. I find it amusing how you leftists make up crap out of thin are without any evidence of your claim and actually believe it. What's next, are you going to claim Trump was responsible for 911? Oh, that's right, the kooks on your side ff the fence already did that with Bush.

i don't know about bush's coke snorting - but he is an alcoholic. 9/11 wasn't an inside job... & pizzagate was a disgusting hoax.

So what, Bush quit alcohol long before he ran for President. Your side had to dig up a 20 year old DUI for that one.

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

Dood, your ignorance is on display.
Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

there isn't any. that is the point, ray ray. the point of this whole b/f. oh & obama openly admitted to his usage. rush was secretive... very secretive.... that is .....

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Yes it is hypocritical. It's okay if Ears used dope but not Limbaugh. You just justified it a few posts ago.

rush limbaugh would have no problems sending people to prison for the very same things he did as an adult.

i never had an interest in politics at a young age. when i got to college, i started listening to the teachers who were supposed to be our role models and the main thing i couldnt help but think was: are these people nuts? they were saying the most off-the-wall zaniest things you could think of. and they were all agreeing with each other, an echo chamber!

When I saw how bad the Bushes and then Obama were hurting American citizens.

now understand.....

hypocritical.

rush limbaugh would have no problems sending people to prison for the very same things he did as an adult.

Limbaugh can't send anybody to jail. He's a talkshow host, not a judge. There is no law about being hooked on prescription Oxycontin. There are laws against buying it illegally or selling it illegally which the authorities had no evidence of.

Yeah, just like Bush used coke. I find it amusing how you leftists make up crap out of thin are without any evidence of your claim and actually believe it. What's next, are you going to claim Trump was responsible for 911? Oh, that's right, the kooks on your side ff the fence already did that with Bush.

i don't know about bush's coke snorting - but he is an alcoholic. 9/11 wasn't an inside job... & pizzagate was a disgusting hoax.

So what, Bush quit alcohol long before he ran for President. Your side had to dig up a 20 year old DUI for that one.

there's video of him being drunk after he was elected. but even W. had more qualifications than trump ever could have to run a country.

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Limbaugh can't send anybody to jail. He's a talkshow host, not a judge. There is no law about being hooked on prescription Oxycontin. There are laws against buying it illegally or selling it illegally which the authorities had no evidence of.

m'k... then why did he pay a $30K for a get outa jail card & go to rehab in lieu of getting any time?

There is? Then why have I not seen that video? Perhaps you have it to share with us.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

oh good god, go to youtube. ever hear of it? & i am not talking about edited doctored ones either. they are there, you can easily find them.

So you are asking me to prove your claim? That's not how it works in blogs. You make a claim and get called out on it, you provide the proof of your claim.

now understand.....

hypocritical.

m'k... then why did he pay a $30K for a get outa jail card & go to rehab in lieu of getting any time?

Because he already spent a million dollars fighting it. He just wanted to get it over with.

The 2000 election- the Florida Recount-
I voted when around 18, then went the next 2 decades with focusing on my career, not involving myself in any politics, at all.... completely oblivious to it... until Bush v Gore

When Rush blamed the 2008 crash on Obama on his Jan 20, 2019 show.
I then realized both parties were lying through their teeth.

i never had an interest in politics at a young age. when i got to college, i started listening to the teachers who were supposed to be our role models and the main thing i couldnt help but think was: are these people nuts? they were saying the most off-the-wall zaniest things you could think of. and they were all agreeing with each other, an echo chamber!
My parents were deeply involved in politics. They took turns as presidents of the American Conservative Union in my home state in New England. Hell, my whole family is political. Aunts, cousins, you name it.

So it was only natural I got involved in politics at the ripe old age of 14. I gave my first speech at the state capitol building in opposition to the Equal Rights Amendment. :lol:

This was around 1976. I made the prediction at the time that if the ERA was ratified, we would be seeing women in combat and being drafted. The feminazis accused me of being a hyperbolic fearmongering chauvenist pig and that women in combat would never happen.

I also gave a speech in favor of a right to work bill to the state senate, and had mobsters come after me with a vengeance. They followed me, made harassing phone calls to my home, and put pressure on my boss to cut my work hours. My mother was terrified. Being just a dumb kid, I took it all as a lark.

I joined the Young Americans for Freedom (YAF), gave lots of speeches to various conferences, went to a lot of meetings and to a national convention where I met the future president of the United States, Ronald Reagan. I also met Bill Buckley, who was a huge hero of mine. I was a subscriber to National Review, and when I would read it, it felt like I was breathing pure oxygen.

Chairman Bill's wit and logic shredded the liberals. Good stuff.

But then the chairman of my local chapter of YAF, who also happened to be named Bill, starting ranting and raving about "n*ggers and kikes" on a regular basis. This guy was a political genius, but a fucking racist of the first water.

I was extremely disappointed the other members of the chapter never challenged Bill on this racism. I started speaking out in meetings, and got no backup. And this caused Bill to begin to deliberately antagonize me.

I saw that same shit later in the Deep South. Once a racist realizes you don't like his racism, he prides himself on spewing his bullshit every chance he gets.

So I quit YAF. It did not surprise me years later to discover some board members at the national level had donated to openly Nazi groups.

I helped a local businessman run for Congress for two campaigns in a row, but he was defeated by the incumbent who was a Democrat hardwired into the mafia. The mob had that district sewn up. They even ransacked through our campaign car at one point.

After I joined the military, my political activities had to be curtailed, obviously.

But you helped to leave female Americans with the bottomless piss buckets we have to contend with now. Happy?

Incompetence in Vietnam Was a Preview of What Would Happen to Our Private and Public Sectors

I woke up to the Low IQs of our Diploma Dumbo leadership clique when the Captain of my former company (H/2/5) said about the Tet Offensive, "We destroyed Hue in order to save it."

At 25 during the first Gulf war.
Listening about the ass whipping we were dishing out you invariably heard some politics.
It was then that I began to learn what the loony left was all about.
Save the Guard and Reserve for Veterans, Not for Unpatriotic Cowards With Connections

Daddy Bush activated the National Guard for that to make it look like his sissyboy son and his sissyboy VP (the Kokomo Commando) could have easily be activated for Vietnam.

As a teenager, when I found out how much of my check I actually recieved after the government confiscation of my wages.
If They Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man

If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all. Economic sissyboys never follow through on their resentment over government extortion by also questioning how much their boss takes for himself out of the revenue they produce. After-tax is your second take-home. Excess profit is no different from excess taxation.

Capitalism is collectivist. The employees produce the revenue, and the idle rich owners collect it.

911 for me
Snooze Alarm

Despite what we are told to think, America didn't make any sincere fundamental changes because of that. When in a similar event, the jihadis took Constantinople in 1453, everyone in Dhimmiland questioned authority. That was the real cause of the Renaissance and the beginning of the modern world.

The day after September 11, 1683, Islam suffered its own 9/11. Like the USA, its Turkish leaders only made superficial changes and their empire came to be called "the sick man of Europe."

Forum List

Back