How can we Help James Renner 77, Confessed MI. Fake Elector, Climb Out of the QAnon/Trump Rabbit Hole?

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
How can we Help James Renner 77, Confessed MI. Fake Elector Climb Out of the QAnon/Trump Rabbit Hole?

We can start by getting MAGA faithful to admit that fake electors were a real creation by Trump and his campaign team and were illegal in seven states that Biden won.

Who is James Renner?

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials
PBLSHD 23.12.27 fake.electors
'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials Adam Nichols December 27, 2023​
A Republican fake elector in Michigan told investigators of his regret for trying to swing the 2020 vote for Donald Trump — and said officials “betrayed” him by exploiting his ignorance.​
In a recording of an interview obtained by the New York Times, James Renner said it was only after he heard testimony from the House’s January 6 investigation that he realized he’d acted illegally.​
“I was accepting the individuals that were in authority” knew “what they were talking about,” Renner said in the interview.​
But, after he and another 15 fake electors were sued in civil court in January this year, he started reading House transcripts involving the scheme he was accused of being a part of.​
“It was only then that I realized that, hold it, there is an official state-authorized process for this,” he said. “I had never been an elector, I had never discussed it with anybody. I was used to a much more informal process at the county level. And so that’s when I became suspicious of what had gone on... what happened was not legitimate.”“I am very upset,” he went on. “I don’t show it, but I am. … Betrayed is an understatement. That’s all I can say.”​
Criminal charges against Renner, including forgery and conspiracy, were dropped after he agreed to cooperate with Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. He is the only one of 16 people hit with the charges in July to have them dropped.was added to the roster of electors in December 2020 after two others dropped out. He said he had never been an elector before, but was asked to do so by the head of the county Republican Party after somebody else dropped out.​
“I felt that I had been walked into a situation that I shouldn’t have ever been involved in,” he said in the interview.​
Charges have now been brought against fake electors in Georgia, Michigan and Nevada, with investigations ongoing in Arizona and New Mexico.​
In the interview, Renner was asked about several people involved in the scheme including Trump lawyer Shawn Flynn, who worked on Trump’s campaign in the state, and the then-president’s former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.​
Trump has not been charged with any crime in the state, though The Detroit News last week released a recording that showed him pressuring two canvassers not to certify the result, which could be evidence of his role in trying to overturn it.​

Pro-Biden Fox News segment stuns critics 'since they're allergic to facts'

Why Trump's 'divine right of kings' claim will be smashed by Supreme Court: legal experts

Trump’s escalating racist rhetoric and the far right’s plan for a slow civil war

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

bigrebnc1775 in #24 23.12.06 said: Why don't you provide the law that shows fake electors are illegal #24

whitehall in #27 23.12.06 said: “ What are "fake electors"? #27

BackAgain in #435 22.05.17 said: “The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.” bckvgn.22.05.17 #435

toobfreak in #3 23.12.06 said: No such thing as a fake elector. They are alternate electors. But then, the Bidenistas don't care about the law. tvvbfrvvk #3

nf.23.12.27 #1

Last edited:
How can we Help James Renner 77, Confessed MI. Fake Elector Climb Out of the QAnon/Trump Rabbit Hole?

We can start by getting MAGA faithful to admit that fake electors were a real creation by Trump and his campaign team and were illegal in seven states that Biden won.

Who is James Renner?

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials Adam Nichols December 27, 2023​
A Republican fake elector in Michigan told investigators of his regret for trying to swing the 2020 vote for Donald Trump — and said officials “betrayed” him by exploiting his ignorance.​
In a recording of an interview obtained by the New York Times, James Renner said it was only after he heard testimony from the House’s January 6 investigation that he realized he’d acted illegally.​
“I was accepting the individuals that were in authority” knew “what they were talking about,” Renner said in the interview.​
But, after he and another 15 fake electors were sued in civil court in January this year, he started reading House transcripts involving the scheme he was accused of being a part of.​
“It was only then that I realized that, hold it, there is an official state-authorized process for this,” he said. “I had never been an elector, I had never discussed it with anybody. I was used to a much more informal process at the county level. And so that’s when I became suspicious of what had gone on... what happened was not legitimate.”“I am very upset,” he went on. “I don’t show it, but I am. … Betrayed is an understatement. That’s all I can say.”​
Criminal charges against Renner, including forgery and conspiracy, were dropped after he agreed to cooperate with Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. He is the only one of 16 people hit with the charges in July to have them dropped.was added to the roster of electors in December 2020 after two others dropped out. He said he had never been an elector before, but was asked to do so by the head of the county Republican Party after somebody else dropped out.​
“I felt that I had been walked into a situation that I shouldn’t have ever been involved in,” he said in the interview.​
Charges have now been brought against fake electors in Georgia, Michigan and Nevada, with investigations ongoing in Arizona and New Mexico.​
In the interview, Renner was asked about several people involved in the scheme including Trump lawyer Shawn Flynn, who worked on Trump’s campaign in the state, and the then-president’s former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.​
Trump has not been charged with any crime in the state, though The Detroit News last week released a recording that showed him pressuring two canvassers not to certify the result, which could be evidence of his role in trying to overturn it.​

Why Trump's 'divine right of kings' claim will be smashed by Supreme Court: legal experts

Trump’s escalating racist rhetoric and the far right’s plan for a slow civil war

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

bigrebnc1775 said: Why don't you provide the law that shows fake electors are illegal

whitehall said: What are "fake electors"?

BackAgain in #435 22.05.17 said: “The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.” bckvgn

toobfreak said: No such thing as a fake elector. They are alternate electors. But then, the Bidenistas don't care about the law. tvvbfrvvk
1/Nothing Burger.

2/TDS

3/Dangerously deranged witch hunt.

4/Mass hysteria.

5/100% propagandized.

6/Both parties are dangerous criminal gangs.

7/You're welcome.

:)

You have to understand that MAGA is a giant grift, and Trump doesn't give a flying f*** about his supporters other than as a source of wealth and power.

He couldn't care less if any of them went to jail, including everyone whoring for him on this forum.

Who is James Renner?

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

bigrebnc1775 in #24 23.12.06 said: Why don't you provide the law that shows fake electors are illegal #24

whitehall said: What are "fake electors"?Dec 6, 2023 #27

BackAgain in #435 22.05.17 said: “The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.” bckvgn.22.05.17

toobfreak in #3 23.12.06 said: No such thing as a fake elector. They are alternate electors. But then, the Bidenistas don't care about the law. tvvbfrvvk #3

nf.23.12.27 #1
The law knocking on his door cured the ol boy.

The pattern of Trump and his cronies is to so muddle the election process with lies and lawsuits that they might be able to find a plasuible enough lie to gain an advantage, and perhaps a sympathetic, conservative judge or jury.

They will use any and every means available to them to usurp the legal result of any election they lose.

They weren't 'fake electors' as the Useful Idiots working as unpaid douchebags for the DNC claim. They were Alternative Electors like was done in Hawaii in 1960.

The election results for Michigan, and several other States, was still up in the air. We were hoping to prove the election was stolen so Alternative Electors were appointed.

You dimocraps, you motherfuckers are going to start some shit you can't handle.

You, yes, dimocrap scum, YOU created Donald Trump. And you, YOU, have made him more popular than ever before. Even turned him into a martyr while putting THE most incompetent, THE most dishonest piece of shit in American History in Office

You, yes YOU, took an inarticulate imitation of Andrew Dice Clay off of a fucking game show, made fun of him, called his supporters demeaning names and you, yes YOU, created a monster.

You, yes YOU, are gonna fuck around and start some shit you can't handle. Your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash.

Since YOU created The Monster, you should kick back, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and let it run its course.

But you won't. Know why? Because you, dimocrap FILTH, are the scum of the fucking Earth.

And you're stupid

They weren't 'fake electors' as the Useful Idiots working as unpaid douchebags for the DNC claim. They were Alternative Electors like was done in Hawaii in 1960.

The election results for Michigan, and several other States, was still up in the air. We were hoping to prove the election was stolen so Alternative Electors were appointed.

You, yes, dimocrap scum, YOU created Donald Trump. And you, YOU, have made him more popular than ever before. Even turned him into a martyr while putting THE most incompetent, THE most dishonest piece of shit in American History in Office

You, yes YOU, took an inarticulate imitation of Andrew Dice Clay off of a fucking game show, made fun of him, called his supporters demeaning names and you, yes YOU, created a monster.

You, yes YOU, are gonna fuck around and start some shit you can't handle. Your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash.

Since YOU created The Monster, you should kick back, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and let it run its course.

But you won't. Know why? Because you, dimocrap FILTH, are the scum of the fucking Earth.

And you're stupid
Alternate electors are required to follow a formula as set out by state law. The “electors” In this case were totally ad hoc.

OhPleaseJustQuit in #123 22.01.16 said: “It all boils down to you're terrified.” #123

OhPleaseJustQuit in #123 22.01.26 said: “I'm not scared of President Trump.” #123

BWK in #139 22.01.16 said: Also, are you for or against fake electors forging signatures and stealing the votes from millions? Yes or no? Still asking? #139

CrusaderFrank in #140 22.01.16 said: “Russian Collusion, right?” #140

OhPleaseJustQuit in #6 22.06.08 said: “Yahoo.” #6

OhPleaseJustQuit in #10 22.06.08 said: “The Hill” #10

OhPleaseJustQuit in #52 22.10.22 said: “I disagree.” •¥• “You must hate yourself, considering how much time you spend here, getting laughed at and downvoted.” #52

OhPleaseJustQuit in #14 22.11.04 said: “4 days” #14

OhPleaseJustQuit in #3 22.12.06 said: “You just can't quit the man! THAT is a love story!” #3

excalibur in #06 22.12.06 said:
Perfectly legal prior to the count. #6

excalibur in #08 22.12.06 said:
There is no law against it. Asking states to do it is a states right as the State Legislatures choose the Electors.

mudwhistle in #13 22.12.06 said: The left specializes in making their actions illegal after they do it themselves. #13

OhPleaseJustQuit #15 23.08.02 said:

iu.png

OhPleaseJustQuit in #3 23.12.06 said: Oh, yeah. thehill.com Right. #3

You are a liar Saint Edgetho. After December 14, 2020 all fifty states had certified their elections. And that includes Michigan.

OTHER Than BWK, you need to be absolutely non~factual in your responses like all the above Saint Edgetho because being ignorant of facts is no excuse for making up facts.

Certified Presidential Elections are officially dated and observed by all parties involved. You are fool when you argue against historically important and recorded reality like you just did in POST vdgvthv.23.12.27 #14 . It proves you are not connected to reality in any meaningful way except to nourish the MAGA cult.

nf.23.12.27 #16
to vdgvthv.23.12.27 #14 .

"Alternate electors are required to follow a formula as set out by state law. The “electors” In this case were totally ad hoc."

Yes, that.
The problem with these fraudulent electors is that they fraudulently claimed they were the real duly selected legitimate electors.

Therein lies the problem for them.
Therein lies their fraud.
They weren't.

If these rubes would have .... if their mentor from the Trump campaign would have advised them to....simply write in..."In the event of".... or....."If confirmed vote counts show Joe Biden didn't win Michigan then we are the electors".

But alas, the Michigan Republican rubes were the too willing cannon-fodder. They outright signed documents claiming they were the real deal. They weren't.

And the Trump advisor skipped town and hid.....and let the rubes take the hit.

MAGA

• working as unpaid douchebags for the DNC claim.
  • you motherfuckers are going to start some shit you can't handle.

• You, yes, dimocrap scum,
    THE most dishonest piece of shit in American History in Office
  • You, yes YOU, took an inarticulate imitation of Andrew Dice Clay off of a fucking game show, ....YOU, created a monster.
  • YOU, are gonna fuck around and start some shit you can't handle. Your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash.
  • you should kick back, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and let it run its course.
  • Because you, dimocrap FILTH, are the scum of the fucking Earth.
  • And you're stupid
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, on a positive note we can agree on the "inarticulate game-show host."
So there is that.

However, the rest of the screed is sorta proof of the pudding that MAGA's/QAnon'rs are ineffective, grievance-ridden, angry, and vulgar.

Or so it seems.

IMHO

And you're stupid
The law disagrees. Forgery is a felony.

Forum List

Back