how did you first become interested in politics?!

My interest came mostly while sitting in Lear Road Barbershop during the late 60's and early 70's where the topic was generally the Browns then mostly during the off-season, politics. I see the old place is still there.

In the 80's when I started my own business and a radical liberal I hired was ranting about Rush Limbaugh. I listened and found him to be along my lines of thinking and got interested in the melodrama which is, IMO, politics.

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,” Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.

limbaugh.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::113::scared1:

Limbaugh never used narcotics for recreational joy, he got hooked on prescribed opioids for his back. Furthermore it was never proven that he was dealing in illegal narcotics. That was something his maid and her ex-con husband made up to extort money from him.

he used them & became addicted.... & i never heard that his housekeeper tried to get him nailed for dealing. but he DID use her to go fetch them illegally. a lot of addicts hooked on heroin started out on oxy, or vicadin, just like your boy. 'cept nobody wants to think of them like that - they are just dirty users in the street. same goes for benzos--- they can get you hooked in a short few days.

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

that bloated anal cysted draft dodger who made sure HE wasn't 'sent up' like the others is a complete hypocrite in more ways than one.

No, the leftist authorities tried for years to put him in prison, but they had no evidence to do it on. So they took the strategy of trying to financially wear him down which he eventually gave into. He agreed to rehabilitation and that was the end of it. As for his maid, it was her claim (which she demanded immunity for) to say she did obtain drugs from him, but no proof of that ever happening. It would be way too easy for the authorities to prove. His maid did know of his problem, and blackmailed him for Lord knows how long or how much money.

bullshit- he made himself go deaf from popping them thar pills. that's one hell of an addiction & he couldn't always go doctor shopping to get them. CONservatives love to publicly chastise the very abhorrent acts they do themselves in private.

If he was buying pills from his maid, that would be too easy to prove by having her wired for the transactions. It was her word and she asked for immunity that way she and her ex-con husband wouldn't get prosecuted if Limbaugh could provide evidence of blackmail.

Limbaugh publicly admitted he got hooked on Oxycontin. He explained he was taking a couple of weeks of for rehab and when he returned, shared the experience with his audience.

stop making excuses. god, you right wing whackadoodles never take responsibility for anything. i never said he bought drugs from his housekeeper. he had his housekeeper procure them & doctor shopping is also a big legal no-no. it was a 3 yr investigation & oxyboy got busted for the very thing he ranted about.

all i can say is a $30,000 'fine' was a mighty small price he paid to avoid up to 5 years in prison. rush limbaugh is a pussy.

Limbaugh never used narcotics for recreational joy, he got hooked on prescribed opioids for his back. Furthermore it was never proven that he was dealing in illegal narcotics. That was something his maid and her ex-con husband made up to extort money from him.

he used them & became addicted.... & i never heard that his housekeeper tried to get him nailed for dealing. but he DID use her to go fetch them illegally. a lot of addicts hooked on heroin started out on oxy, or vicadin, just like your boy. 'cept nobody wants to think of them like that - they are just dirty users in the street. same goes for benzos--- they can get you hooked in a short few days.

“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,”

that bloated anal cysted draft dodger who made sure HE wasn't 'sent up' like the others is a complete hypocrite in more ways than one.

No, the leftist authorities tried for years to put him in prison, but they had no evidence to do it on. So they took the strategy of trying to financially wear him down which he eventually gave into. He agreed to rehabilitation and that was the end of it. As for his maid, it was her claim (which she demanded immunity for) to say she did obtain drugs from him, but no proof of that ever happening. It would be way too easy for the authorities to prove. His maid did know of his problem, and blackmailed him for Lord knows how long or how much money.

bullshit- he made himself go deaf from popping them thar pills. that's one hell of an addiction & he couldn't always go doctor shopping to get them. CONservatives love to publicly chastise the very abhorrent acts they do themselves in private.

If he was buying pills from his maid, that would be too easy to prove by having her wired for the transactions. It was her word and she asked for immunity that way she and her ex-con husband wouldn't get prosecuted if Limbaugh could provide evidence of blackmail.

Limbaugh publicly admitted he got hooked on Oxycontin. He explained he was taking a couple of weeks of for rehab and when he returned, shared the experience with his audience.

stop making excuses. god, you right wing whackadoodles never take responsibility for anything. i never said he bought drugs from his housekeeper. he had his housekeeper procure them & doctor shopping is also a big legal no-no. it was a 3 yr investigation & oxyboy got busted for the very thing he ranted about.

all i can say is a $30,000 'fine' was a mighty small price he paid to avoid up to 5 years in prison. rush limbaugh is a pussy.

A pussy is somebody that avoids going to prison? What country do you live in?

Once again, they didn't have any credible evidence to charge or convict Limbaugh. Why can't you understand that?

Once again, they didn't have any credible evidence to charge or convict Limbaugh. Why can't you understand that?

it matters NOT whether his housekeeper did or did not enable the bloated one's addiction. YOU took it down that road after making excuses for why he used drugs & refuse to see the hypocrisy of the anal cysted draft dodger addict.

except those that can pay their out of a conviction & serving time.

you are a sickening dittohead of the highest order for el rushbo.

I canvassed house-to-house for the 18-year-old vote when I was in high school. My partner and I did not return to base until our route was finished, in spite of a rainstorm that left me and my partner soaked, and the young republican man who led the drive worried. He later personally asked me to work on his campaign for Congress and we drove all over the state handing out leaflets and eating a lot of pizza. This was all the while that Nixon was in office and my troubled brother was subject to the draft to be sent to Vietnam.

This was before republicans turned into the animals they are today.

i never had an interest in politics at a young age. when i got to college, i started listening to the teachers who were supposed to be our role models and the main thing i couldnt help but think was: are these people nuts? they were saying the most off-the-wall zaniest things you could think of. and they were all agreeing with each other, an echo chamber!
Once I learned that all career politicians are absolutely untrustworthy... lol

it matters NOT whether his housekeeper did or did not enable the bloated one's addiction. YOU took it down that road after making excuses for why he used drugs & refuse to see the hypocrisy of the anal cysted draft dodger addict.

At least I didn't elect a drug addict for President. Can you say the same? Talk about hypocrisy.

At least I didn't elect a drug addict for President. Can you say the same? Talk about hypocrisy.

who? obama? he smoked dope back in the day. hillary? never heard of any such nonsense either. but be careful what you claim, ray ray.... more than one person has claimed that donny likes to snort adderall. it makes perfect sense, that drug is for kids with ADHD to calm their thoughts down, but when crushed & used up the nose in adults - VOILA! a stimulant effect takes place. he sniffs constantly & often goes on free willing twitter rants , often repeats himself several times in the same sentence, but there are times when he is sluggish & slurs his words like he's crashing..............

who? obama? he smoked dope back in the day. hillary? never heard of any such nonsense either. but be careful what you claim, ray ray.... more than one person has claimed that donny likes to snort adderall. it makes perfect sense, that drug is for kids with ADHD to calm their thoughts down, but when crushed & used up the nose in adults - VOILA! a stimulant effect takes place. he sniffs constantly & often goes on free willing twitter rants , often repeats himself several times in the same sentence, but there are times when he is sluggish & slurs his words like he's crashing..............

Dood, your ignorance is on display.
Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

You people are fucking nuts

It IS interesting however to note that Rush Limpdick is responsible for many of these Trumpers and what they "think" if it can be called that

Yeah, just like Bush used coke. I find it amusing how you leftists make up crap out of thin are without any evidence of your claim and actually believe it. What's next, are you going to claim Trump was responsible for 911? Oh, that's right, the kooks on your side ff the fence already did that with Bush.

well, alrighty then. the first link is legit ...so if obama said himself, then i can't argue with that--- however, was he an addict? given the fact that he went on to harvard & became a law professor & actually did something with his life without being born rich, let alone getting millions of dollars from his daddy, & has never been constrained to normal social & ethical boundaries because of his influence & cash like trump has, i'd say he did pretty well despite it.

as for your 2nd link? i don't give any creedence to HuffPo, & normally you wouldn't either, except it has a story bent to your ideals. & btw, i am a doodette.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

Then you feel in authority to judge as to who is a hypocrite or not?

My mistake...doodette it is.

Oh, so it was okay for DumBama to be doped up because he made a success out of himself but not Limbaugh?

Then you feel in authority to judge as to who is a hypocrite or not?

so where is obama's quote that is anything even close to this?

there isn't any. that is the point, ray ray. the point of this whole b/f. oh & obama openly admitted to his usage. rush was secretive... very secretive.... that is .....

now understand.....

hypocritical.

Yeah, just like Bush used coke. I find it amusing how you leftists make up crap out of thin are without any evidence of your claim and actually believe it. What's next, are you going to claim Trump was responsible for 911? Oh, that's right, the kooks on your side ff the fence already did that with Bush.

i don't know about bush's coke snorting - but he is an alcoholic. 9/11 wasn't an inside job... & pizzagate was a disgusting hoax.

I see, so we draw the line at addict vs. user. As far as Trump's success, turning a few million into a few billion is more of a success than becoming a law professor.

i don't know about bush's coke snorting - but he is an alcoholic. 9/11 wasn't an inside job... & pizzagate was a disgusting hoax.

So what, Bush quit alcohol long before he ran for President. Your side had to dig up a 20 year old DUI for that one.

I see, so we draw the line at addict vs. user. As far as Trump's success, turning a few million into a few billion is more of a success than becoming a law professor.

noooooooooo i draw the line at someone condemning drug users & saying they ought to go to jail, but when it happens to themselves, it's somehow....uh....differant.

you think trump would have gotten anywhere in life, if cash from his family wasn't involved? fucking wall street had to put him on an allowance back in the 90s because he was out of control & when that even dried up, he turned to the russians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back