Russia! Russia! Russia!

:auiqs.jpg:

This is your proof of no collusion? Because Trump supposedly got the Russians to withdrawal 2 (yes, only 2) Tu-160's from Venezuela?

I have another possible scenario:

Putin: 'Donald? I dink I have a way to help you. I vil have two of our Tu-160 bombers go to Venezuela. And you can order me to take zem out. It means nothing but will please your base.'
Trump: 'Thanks Vlad. One thing? What is a Tu-160? A code-name for a supermodel? Can I meet her?'
Putin (rolls eyes): 'Uhhh..no Donald. Zey are top-of-ze-line Strategic bombers'.
Trump: 'ummmmm....'
Putin: 'zey are airplanes.'
Trump: 'I knew that....er...thank you again Vlad.'

Also, hello Trumpbots? Russia did this before. And both times it was nothing but a short-term visit by the bombers.

But you lazy ignoramuses (and your Knucklehead Manual Breitbart) could not be bothered to look it up before you start hyperventilating ('See!! See!!! See!!! No Collusion!!!).

'Russia sent its Tu-160 strategic bombers and a missile cruiser to visit Venezuela in 2008 amid tensions with the U.S. after Russia's brief war with Georgia. A pair of Tu-160s also visited Venezuela in 2013.'

Russia Sends 2 Nuclear-Capable Bombers to Venezuela

In other words...it's a nothing burger. The planes obviously were not going to stay long anyway.
I mean the Russians only have 16 Tu-160's. Do you really think they are going to just leave 12.5% of their entire, advanced, strategic bomber force sitting on the tarmac in Venezuela permanently?
Suuuuuure.

Save us from Trump and his ignorant 'bots.

Last edited:
Vlad sent subs up and down our Atlantic coast awhile back...probably scouting for new beach front properties Trump could develop....they're in cahoots alright....I just know it. :102:

:auiqs.jpg:

This is your proof of no collusion? Because Trump supposedly got the Russians to withdrawal 2 (yes, only 2) Tu-160's from Venezuela?

I have another possible scenario:

Putin: 'Donald? I dink I have a way to help you. I vil have two of our Tu-160 bombers go to Venezuela. And you can order me to take zem out. It means nothing but will please your base.'
Trump: 'Thanks Vlad. One thing? What is a Tu-160? A code-name for a supermodel? Can I meet her?'
Putin (rolls eyes): 'Uhhh..no Donald. Zey are top-of-ze-line Strategic bombers'.
Trump: 'ummmmm....'
Putin: 'zey are airplanes.'
Trump: 'I knew that....er...thank you again Vlad.'

Also, hello Trumpbots? Russia did this before. And both times it was nothing but a short-term visit by the bombers.

But you lazy ignoramuses (and your Knucklehead Manual Breitbart) could not be bothered to look it up before you start hyperventilating ('See!! See!!! See!!! No Collusion!!!).

'Russia sent its Tu-160 strategic bombers and a missile cruiser to visit Venezuela in 2008 amid tensions with the U.S. after Russia's brief war with Georgia. A pair of Tu-160s also visited Venezuela in 2013.'

Russia Sends 2 Nuclear-Capable Bombers to Venezuela

In other words...it's a nothing burger. The planes obviously were not going to stay long anyway.
I mean the Russians only have 16 Tu-160's. Do you really think they are going to just leave 12.5% of their entire, advanced, strategic bomber force sitting on the tarmac in Venezuela permanently?
Suuuuuure.

Save us from Trump and his ignorant 'bots.

How did you escape my IGNORE list? (Back on - problem solved.)

Trump's admiration for Putin is inexplicable and unwavering. he praised him, congratulated him, defended him, pursued meetings with him, and fought any measure that might displease. he is even pictured with him riding horses shirtless. are those pics fake? who knows!

Forum List

Back