How Did Warren Make $15 Million?

"As with most Senators, she is quite wealthy. In fact, she is in the top one percent of the nation, and yet she claims to be a fighter for the middle class."

I could have sworn that billionaire Trump claims to be a fighter for the middle class.
it's just that Warren who was raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class" became a one percenter but she thinks you're all too stupid to do it without her and the government's help

A pretty good question. Not only her but a lot of other professional politicians who never ran businesses or worked at real jobs. And there's nothing in the article that explains where and how she got all that $$$$$. Read the article @ Senator Warren Net Worth Revealed, How Did She Make $15 Million Within 6 Years As A Politician? - Conservative Daily Post

She's a published author (around 10 books), gets paid from time to time to appear on television and other advisory roles and I'd imagine she has made some bread doing business with those "evil" people on Wall Street she loves to demonize.

The story you linked doesn't account for all her legitimate income sources and doesn't present any evidence that she's doing anything illegal or unethical.

Is she a left wing dingbat, a hypocrite and a useless waste of air aka a politician? yes
Is there any evidence that's she's earning money illegally or even in violation of Senate Ethics rules? no.

I agree. She does more than enough on the side to amass that kind of money.

She's not the only one. I'm sure there are many more of our part time politicians who inhabit DC who do the same.

It's not just Warren...Why is almost every member of Congress a Millionaire? (Rhetorical question) Selling 'campaign bumper stickers and T-Shirts'?

:haha:

It's not just Warren...Why is almost every member of Congress a Millionaire? (Rhetorical question) Selling 'campaign bumper stickers and T-Shirts'?

:haha:
Being a millionaire is not such a big deal anymore

"As with most Senators, she is quite wealthy. In fact, she is in the top one percent of the nation, and yet she claims to be a fighter for the middle class."

I could have sworn that billionaire Trump claims to be a fighter for the middle class.
it's just that Warren who was raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class" became a one percenter but she thinks you're all too stupid to do it without her and the government's help

The cognitive dissonance of the right wing is astounding. Yes, someone raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class", who busted her ass through public schools and public universities and became one of the world's foremost experts on bankruptcy and commercial law, The ONLY publicly educated law professor at Harvard University, I can't think of a better person to represent the middle class among Washington's elites.

But, a private school educated born into wealth "businessman" with a wake of bankruptcies and unpaid journeymen behind him is somehow going to be the one to "stand up" for the middle class. Damn, I mean you can't even make this shit up.

So she is supposed to turn down making money and live poor on purpose? Is she supposed to turn down her salary as a Congresswoman?

Forum List

Back