How Did Warren Make $15 Million?

So, does anyone here know how she made her money?

Have you read the thread? People have already told you she made it from books, papers, lectures, teaching courses in colleges, her salary as a Congresswoman...
I have to confess to not reading the entire thread, so either those means were in a post I did not read or they were scattered throughout the thread...but take a look at those means, in a 10 year period under the kindest of scrutiny they would not amount to more than about 4.2 million [high end probably more like 3.2 mil.] with probably her salary being first or second on the list [not sure what she would command on a lecture circuit but it would not scratch the 15 mil. claim...btw, lecture circuits that pay big are almost always rewards for something a politician has done for someone else...but to be clear, I don't think she has done anything criminal, she is just filling the vacuum left by hillary, the next genitalia correct everything to be worshiped by the left wing media and is being paid [legally] for "suffering that burden"

Have you read the thread? People have already told you she made it from books, papers, lectures, teaching courses in colleges, her salary as a Congresswoman...
I have to confess to not reading the entire thread, so either those means were in a post I did not read or they were scattered throughout the thread...but take a look at those means, in a 10 year period under the kindest of scrutiny they would not amount to more than about 4.2 million [high end probably more like 3.2 mil.] with probably her salary being first or second on the list [not sure what she would command on a lecture circuit but it would not scratch the 15 mil. claim...btw, lecture circuits that pay big are almost always rewards for something a politician has done for someone else...but to be clear, I don't think she has done anything criminal, she is just filling the vacuum left by hillary, the next genitalia correct everything to be worshiped by the left wing media and is being paid [legally] for "suffering that burden"
She pretended to be Indian in order to secure funding. That's bad enough for me.

A pretty good question. Not only her but a lot of other professional politicians who never ran businesses or worked at real jobs. And there's nothing in the article that explains where and how she got all that $$$$$. Read the article @ Senator Warren Net Worth Revealed, How Did She Make $15 Million Within 6 Years As A Politician? - Conservative Daily Post

Now there's a tax return I'd like to see.....dollars to donuts it's stock tips from the Wall Street boys she supposedly hates...she's one cheeky injun alright. :lol:

She's written 9 books.

On parchment no less. :lmao:

A pretty good question. Not only her but a lot of other professional politicians who never ran businesses or worked at real jobs. And there's nothing in the article that explains where and how she got all that $$$$$. Read the article @ Senator Warren Net Worth Revealed, How Did She Make $15 Million Within 6 Years As A Politician? - Conservative Daily Post
What a rube.

Your link says Warren's tax returns show she is worth $15 million.

A giant lie of omission which you missed.

Tax returns show exactly how a person earned their money.

So why didn't your hack propaganda source tell you what her tax returns say? Why did they hold the WHOLE TRUTH back from you rubes?

Because they want you to MAKE UP SOME BULLSHIT in your head about how she got rich. They insinuate, knowing you dumb fucks will do all the rest of the heavy lifting.

Did you know she is the author of a dozen books? A simple google search would have informed you of this if you had a single critical thinking cell in that empty skull of yours.

Don't be such a malleable, unthinking rube.

Last edited:

She pretended to be Indian in order to secure funding. That's bad enough for me.
That's just shameless

9 books... she has written 9 books. Actually more than that, some of which are academic books, and those make a ton of money. Not to mention, every time her work is cited in an academic book she gets money from that.

Amazon.com: Elizabeth Warren: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

How do you know she isn't Indian? Because she doesn't look like your conventional Indian? Do you want her to show genetic heritage proof? But you don't expect Trump to release his taxes?

How do you know she isn't Indian? Because she doesn't look like your conventional Indian? Do you want her to show genetic heritage proof? But you don't expect Trump to release his taxes?

She was asked to show proof, she failed...even the Native Americans said she isn't

Because she is smart.
F*ck how dumb can u be.
How did "the gropenfuherer" make his money?

Wow.. she got paid for being smart?

Sorry, I saw her on Conan, she seemed nice enough but pretty unimpressive in the smarts department.

There is good money to be made in pissing off Republicans
There sure is, because dupes like you will gladly give your money to criminal pols who do it.

Senator Warren is a big draw on the lecture circuit

Mocking Trump works bigly
Proving my point. Thanks.

Ann Coulter made a career out of it
She did, but she wrote many best selling books and never became a criminal politician, unlike so many leftist pols who made their money by lying and theiving.

There is good money to be made in pissing off Republicans
There sure is, because dupes like you will gladly give your money to criminal pols who do it.

She did, but she wrote many best selling books and never became a criminal politician, unlike so many leftist pols who made their money by lying and theiving.

Coulter would literally destroy Warren in a debate.

Coulter would literally destroy Warren in a debate.
I would pay good money to see that debate. That would awesome

Forum List

Back