How Did Warren Make $15 Million?

No doubt the MSM will assign multudes of reporters to research Pocohantas' jaded criminal past.

Yeah...right.

There is good money to be made in pissing off Republicans

A pretty good question. Not only her but a lot of other professional politicians who never ran businesses or worked at real jobs. And there's nothing in the article that explains where and how she got all that $$$$$. Read the article @ Senator Warren Net Worth Revealed, How Did She Make $15 Million Within 6 Years As A Politician? - Conservative Daily Post
Now that this old b!tch is not the VP with Hillary as POTUS she dos not deserve any more publicity.

Let it go.

And let her die in obscurity.

History will not record her other than in statistics about the Congress.

She will die in obscurity an old impotent woman -- just like Ginsberg will eventually.

"As with most Senators, she is quite wealthy. In fact, she is in the top one percent of the nation, and yet she claims to be a fighter for the middle class."

I could have sworn that billionaire Trump claims to be a fighter for the middle class.

A pretty good question. Not only her but a lot of other professional politicians who never ran businesses or worked at real jobs. And there's nothing in the article that explains where and how she got all that $$$$$. Read the article @ Senator Warren Net Worth Revealed, How Did She Make $15 Million Within 6 Years As A Politician? - Conservative Daily Post

What a dumbass. Warren has published at least nine books and numerous white papers, for the last book she got a seven figure advance. Warren is also one of the most highly cited lawyers in the WORLD when it comes to bankruptcy and commercial law.

She's a published author (around 10 books), gets paid from time to time to appear on television and other advisory roles and I'd imagine she has made some bread doing business with those "evil" people on Wall Street she loves to demonize.

The story you linked doesn't account for all her legitimate income sources and doesn't present any evidence that she's doing anything illegal or unethical.

Is she a left wing dingbat, a hypocrite and a useless waste of air aka a politician? yes
Is there any evidence that's she's earning money illegally or even in violation of Senate Ethics rules? no.

How did she earn so much money!?!

As pointed out lectures mostly, and her making money like that is the American way...

I doubt you will find much criminal activity in her past and even if you do I am pretty sure it is the same nonsense most politicians will do so they can rise within the ranks of their political party...

So show me where she did anything wrong with earning a living and if not then leave the old worthless twat alone for now...

Forum List

Back