How Did Warren Make $15 Million?

"As with most Senators, she is quite wealthy. In fact, she is in the top one percent of the nation, and yet she claims to be a fighter for the middle class."

I could have sworn that billionaire Trump claims to be a fighter for the middle class.
it's just that Warren who was raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class" became a one percenter but she thinks you're all too stupid to do it without her and the government's help

The cognitive dissonance of the right wing is astounding. Yes, someone raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class", who busted her ass through public schools and public universities and became one of the world's foremost experts on bankruptcy and commercial law, The ONLY publicly educated law professor at Harvard University, I can't think of a better person to represent the middle class among Washington's elites.

But, a private school educated born into wealth "businessman" with a wake of bankruptcies and unpaid journeymen behind him is somehow going to be the one to "stand up" for the middle class. Damn, I mean you can't even make this shit up.
who is this right wing?

certainly not me

FYI I didn't /wouldn't vote for Trump
I just know enough not listen to a big bigger biggest government advocate telling me she has my best interest at heart

"As with most Senators, she is quite wealthy. In fact, she is in the top one percent of the nation, and yet she claims to be a fighter for the middle class."

I could have sworn that billionaire Trump claims to be a fighter for the middle class.
it's just that Warren who was raised on the "ragged edge of the middle class" became a one percenter but she thinks you're all too stupid to do it without her and the government's help

So she is supposed to turn down making money and live poor on purpose? Is she supposed to turn down her salary as a Congresswoman?
Hey like I said the best way to become a millionaire is to make 170K a year in the Congress

all that illegal for us legal for them insider trading can really pay off

Don't any of you like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau? in the last 5 years they have recovered about 11 billion dollars, for 27 million of us . this is one of hers .

Nobody on the left seemed concerned about how secretary of state Hillary's arrangement for the Russians to benefit from the sale of U.S. uranium might have benefited the "Clinton Foundation" or that she received about 300k for 20 minute mystery speeches to Wall Street bankers. It all goes back to the criminal enterprise in the MSM to cover for democrats. Fakahontis antics would be mainstream news if she was a republican.

In 2014, Elizabeth Warren was paid $350,000 to teach a single course at Harvard Law.

But she wants to give free college to kids....right ?

It is tough to understand how she justifies this crap.

Free PUBLIC college. Last time I checked Harvard is private.

And I expect that those teaching in those free colleges will make that kind of money.

Isn't she a 1%er ?

She's a 1% that earned every dollar she got and didn't get it through inheritance. She is also for taxing herself and other's with as much as she has. Do you understand she worked her ass off to make it into some pretty prestigious universities like George Washington University as an undergrad, and went to Rutger University Law School. through a public education? It's been gone over several times in this thread how she's made her money, and there is no evidence to show that she's made any money from nefarious means.

It also helps that her husband was a NASA engineer. Maybe you should do more research on here before passing judgment.

Her lucrative side business, of course.

NativePawncom0003.jpg

In 2014, Elizabeth Warren was paid $350,000 to teach a single course at Harvard Law.

And I expect that those teaching in those free colleges will make that kind of money.

Isn't she a 1%er ?

She's a 1% that earned every dollar she got and didn't get it through inheritance. She is also for taxing herself and other's with as much as she has. Do you understand she worked her ass off to make it into some pretty prestigious universities like George Washington University as an undergrad, and went to Rutger University Law School. through a public education? It's been gone over several times in this thread how she's made her money, and there is no evidence to show that she's made any money from nefarious means.

It also helps that her husband was a NASA engineer. Maybe you should do more research on here before passing judgment.

She earned every dollar of that $350,000 for teaching one class.

That must be ONE BIG class !!!!

Isn't she a 1%er ?

It's Harvard, and she is one of the top Bankruptcy lawyers in the country.

Isn't she a 1%er ?

You can see why people need her.

Isn't she a 1%er ?

Yes, especially people like Trump who have filed for it multiple times.

She divorced the NASA engineer in 1978.

She then married a law professor.

You might want to take some of your own advice.

Isn't she a 1%er ?

Yes, especially people like Trump who have filed for it multiple times.

He took her class ?

Forum List

Back