Trump Supporters: Real Men Wear Diapers

Desperation is agreeing with this nonsense:

"I want to bring our country back. I want to put it back on the right track. Our country is going down. We’re a failing nation right now. We’re a nation in turmoil,” - DJT

Really? In 4 years? How bad could things actually be, that if in 4 years a lame-duck president could turn things around? :auiqs.jpg:

One thing a subscriber to any cult-of-personality must put aside is -- critical thinking.

Donald von Shitzinpants is one smelly dude.

Last edited:
and the photos of Magadonians cheering on Diaper Don and his diapers are not fake.

Last edited:
Desperation is agreeing with this nonsense:

"I want to bring our country back. I want to put it back on the right track. Our country is going down. We’re a failing nation right now. We’re a nation in turmoil,” - DJT

Really? In 4 years? How bad could things actually be, that if in 4 years a lame-duck president could turn things around? :auiqs.jpg:

One thing a subscriber to any cult-of-personality must put aside is -- critical thinking.

On the other hand, four more years of

This does not surprise me at all.

I can only imagine what people one hundred years from now are going to think about this era of history.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Yeah, i know.
FB_IMG_1651586195773.jpg

There was a time when grownups exposing themselves in front of children would have been a police matter. Now, the left encourages it.

1716130201973.jpeg

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Diaper Don

"If the diapers fit, you can't acquit. If the diapers fit, you must convict."

Trump's OWN lawyer Todd Blanche, called him "VonShitzInPants" on the record and in front of Trump himself

Diaper Don support meme.png.

Pretty telling that the state of American politics in 2024 is arguing over which of your two outdated dinosaurs is wearing diapers.

These are the people you chose, America. Way to set the bar. This country is a laughingstock.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Diaper Don

"If the diapers fit, you can't acquit. If the diapers fit, you must convict."

Trump's OWN lawyer Todd Blanche, called him "VonShitzInPants" on the record and in front of Trump himself

View attachment 948984.

Why are you obsessed with this?

When I first read this I thought it was a joke. Apparently, it is not as Trump Supporters are doubling down on this notion, to wit:

“In April and May 2024, reports circulated that supporters of 2024 Republican presidential candidate and former U.S. President Donald Trump were gathering at rallies wearing diapers.

According to the posts, Trump supporters began to appear at rallies donning diapers and holding signs that said "Real Men Wear Diapers." Some of them reportedly nicknamed the former president "Diaper Don," and one woman wore a sweater that said "Diapers Over Dems." We found some of the clothesthey wore for sale, though we weren't able to establish when those designs were posted for purchase — it may have been after the purported trend went viral.

We noticed that the photographs that circulated all came from Dispatches from Trumpland, so we contacted the writers of the blog to ask for more details about the rallies. The writer replied that the photographs posted on April 11 had been taken at rallies in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Detroit. He added that he took the photographs in the April 24 post himself, in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania.“

This trend was confirmed by Snopes.

All I can say is WTF. I’ve had my doubts about the maturity of some Trump supporters before, but this is like Defcon 5 on “What the hell is wrong with these folks” scale.

I wish this was a parody but apparently it is not. To think these people will vote for the next president is a scary thought.

View attachment 945489
r

Forum List

Back