'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies

No but putting people in jail is the preferred method of dealing with it. there is a budget battle in every city where the cops get most of the money and all the responsibility to deal with street crime. For the most part they fail to make the tiniest dent in these problems they are ill equipped to handle. We need a new way of dealing with this. A good start would be to throw some money at an effective medical cure for addiction.

For how many decades now has the "medical" establishment been searching for the cure for addiction?

I'm no longer willing to put my faith in a system that sees "the cure" as the end of their revenue stream.

For how many decades now has the "medical" establishment been searching for the cure for addiction?

I'm no longer willing to put my faith in a system that sees "the cure" as the end of their revenue stream.

Wow. That is the most salient post by far I have ever seen you make.

You didn't even ad hominem...and holy shit... I think I agree with you.

I think both of us should probably buy a lottery ticket today.

it’s 100 percent what happened. Did you even watch the hearing ans see her testimony?
No, but I read the transcript. Biden laughed at MGTs stupidity but I know you don't want to see it. Biden is bad. Have fun.

but that’s the problem…xiden thinks it’s stupid to be concerned with the spike in OD deaths
No. The he thinks it's stupid to use a families tragedy as political pawns to attack Biden when actually her children died under Trump's watch.

Does this mean that we have clearance to laugh should his son ever overdose?

God bless you and that lady always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I won't be one who laughs should it ever happen because I do have a cousin who died almost two years ago from liquor poisoning which may as well be just as bad if not worse. He was only 38 years old.

she used her personal tragedy to become an advocate amd she’s talking about what’s happening right now
Good for her. To bad she hooked herself to MGTs coat tails because MGT made the whole situation look stupid with her ignorance.

However, your post has me curious. I am wondering the political back ground of this individual....watch out Google, here I come.

I'll report back to you.

Hmm. Admittedly underwhelming.

She is definitely a right wing activist so I can see why she participated in a political hit job.

That said, I can't see that she is to extreme with the caveat that I don't have any social media accounts so I can't see what kind of stuff she may be posting there.

'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies are to blame for their deaths and demands an apology

2 Mar 2023 ~~ By JEN SMITH,

A mother who lost her two sons to fentanyl poisoning has reacted scornfully to Joe Biden laughing off the claim that his policies might be to blame for their deaths, saying in a video message last night: 'How dare you?'
Rebecca Kiessling's sons Caleb and Kyler died in 2020 before Biden took office after taking what they thought were pain killers, but that were laced with fentanyl.
Kiessling, who lives in Michigan, testified before Congress earlier this week at a hearing on the escalating fentanyl crisis. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested during the hearing that the boys would be alive if 'the government secured the border.'
Last night, Biden invoked Kiessling's story to poke fun at Greene, telling an audience of chuckling Democrats at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference: 'The interesting thing is that fentanyl [the boys] took came during the last administration, haha.'
Kiessling, in a video posted online on Wednesday night, reacted to his comments with fury.
'This is how you speak about the death of my sons? Because a congresswoman misspoke? You mock the loss of my sons?' she said.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democratic party refused to let Trump stop drug trafficking across the southern border. They have never wanted a defensible border and as a result, we don't have a defensible border. Why would she blame a man who tried to stop drug trafficking and not the man and is cabal who, to this day, allows drug trafficking?
Biden snickering because her sons died before his administration is beyond evil… Its reprehensible even by his standards…his karma train is rapidly chugging along the track.
Biden could care less about people who are dying of drug overdoses. Joe is beholden to China because China has given the Dems so much, China created a virus that gave them power. Te CCP has given MILLIONS to the Biden crime family..so Biden will always kiss China’s ass..
Some may say that due to his dementia, they chuckle at inappropriate times, no that is NOT the case here, this is who Biden is, a guy who molested his daughter.

What's really gross is how right wingers have preyed on her with these lies and capitalized on her.

Like you assholes are doing right now.

Does this mean that we have clearance to laugh should his son ever overdose?

God bless you and that lady always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I won't be one who laughs should it ever happen because I do have a cousin who died almost two years ago from liquor poisoning which may as well be just as bad if not worse. He was only 38 years old.
If his son dies from an overdose and AOC drags mom to Congress to complain about the drug problem under Trump, but it was really under Obama, then please feel free to laugh at the stupidity...but don't laugh about the drug overdose. That would be devoid of all class.

Forum List

Back