'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies

She might be negligent if she trusted her children to the lib education system and pop culture

I’m sure she has some feeling of guilt and regret

But she is channeling it into demanding that biden do more to stop the flood of drugs into this country
Everything the law allows is already being done. The worst thing about fentanyl is that great quantities can be smuggled in very small packages. It's the perfect contraband item. The biggest problem is smuggling the giant piles of money back out. If we want to beat this we can only work to decrease demand. For this we need law enforcement to back off users while making getting help easy, effective and not a risk of jail. The public health approach works we just need way more of it even if it might steal some funding from the prison industrial complex.

Everything the law allows is already being done. The worst thing about fentanyl is that great quantities can be smuggled in very small packages. It's the perfect contraband item. The biggest problem is smuggling the giant piles of money back out. If we want to beat this we can only work to decrease demand. For this we need law enforcement to back off users while making getting help easy, effective and not a risk of jail. The public health approach works we just need way more of it even if it might steal some funding from the prison industrial complex.
There is not much risk of jail for pushers and even less for users

People using hard drugs should be removed from the streets and isolated from society along with the drugs they crave

And taking a shot at Trump but all that is besides the point.....The tone-deaf POS should not even have brought it up in the first place.

It's a clear indication of the value dems place on human life though Tater will bend your ear for as long as you will let him on his son's death of brain cancer.....And use it as a political prop to boot.

If you recall that was the excuse he used not to run against FHRC knowing he would have had his clock cleaned. How low of character must you be to do that?
He's not allowed to defend himself from Greene's lie?

There is not much risk of jail for pushers and even less for users

People using hard drugs should be removed from the streets and isolated from society along with the drugs they crave
So how many more civil liberties do you want to give up in order to mount a totalitarian fascistic approach to drug addiction?

I no longer either criticize or mention the name of the occupant of the Oval Office, but I agree with a FOX guest who described it as a "nervous chuckle."

Problem is Fentynal is available in pills. It is much harder to convince a Young dumb kid to cook black tar Mexican Heroin and inject it.

But you can get grade schoolers to pop a pill..........or a gummy bear fairly easily. MDA (or molly) comes in pills too. Not so many die from it but they take it.

I dont think camping on the sidewalk downtown, pooping where you will, and supporting your drug addiction by shoplifting in a civil right

But maybe you do
No but putting people in jail is the preferred method of dealing with it. there is a budget battle in every city where the cops get most of the money and all the responsibility to deal with street crime. For the most part they fail to make the tiniest dent in these problems they are ill equipped to handle. We need a new way of dealing with this. A good start would be to throw some money at an effective medical cure for addiction.

No but putting people in jail is the preferred method of dealing with it. there is a budget battle in every city where the cops get most of the money and all the responsibility to deal with street crime. For the most part they fail to make the tiniest dent in these problems they are ill equipped to handle. We need a new way of dealing with this. A good start would be to throw some money at an effective medical cure for addiction.
The way to deal with it is to isolate drug addicts from society and the drugs they are addicted to

'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies are to blame for their deaths and demands an apology

2 Mar 2023 ~~ By JEN SMITH,

A mother who lost her two sons to fentanyl poisoning has reacted scornfully to Joe Biden laughing off the claim that his policies might be to blame for their deaths, saying in a video message last night: 'How dare you?'
Rebecca Kiessling's sons Caleb and Kyler died in 2020 before Biden took office after taking what they thought were pain killers, but that were laced with fentanyl.
Kiessling, who lives in Michigan, testified before Congress earlier this week at a hearing on the escalating fentanyl crisis. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested during the hearing that the boys would be alive if 'the government secured the border.'
Last night, Biden invoked Kiessling's story to poke fun at Greene, telling an audience of chuckling Democrats at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference: 'The interesting thing is that fentanyl [the boys] took came during the last administration, haha.'
Kiessling, in a video posted online on Wednesday night, reacted to his comments with fury.
'This is how you speak about the death of my sons? Because a congresswoman misspoke? You mock the loss of my sons?' she said.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democratic party refused to let Trump stop drug trafficking across the southern border. They have never wanted a defensible border and as a result, we don't have a defensible border. Why would she blame a man who tried to stop drug trafficking and not the man and is cabal who, to this day, allows drug trafficking?
Biden snickering because her sons died before his administration is beyond evil… Its reprehensible even by his standards…his karma train is rapidly chugging along the track.
Biden could care less about people who are dying of drug overdoses. Joe is beholden to China because China has given the Dems so much, China created a virus that gave them power. Te CCP has given MILLIONS to the Biden crime family..so Biden will always kiss China’s ass..
Some may say that due to his dementia, they chuckle at inappropriate times, no that is NOT the case here, this is who Biden is, a guy who molested his daughter.

Gaslighting. Well done.

He didn't laugh at the policy, or the children or the mother; he laughed at MTGs ignorance...but don't let me get in the way of a good republican circle jerk.

Personally, if it was my child, I would be more upset that MTG politicized my kid and didn't even take the time to recognize who the president was at the time.

Perhaps MTG is recovering from opinion whiplash over her Jan 6th footage release statements and she is dizzy or something?

The way to deal with it is to isolate drug addicts from society and the drugs they are addicted to
Again this would require all of us to give up some rights protected under the constitution as well as an appalling death rate for junkies going cold turkey in your fascist concentration camps.

Having the President laugh at her pain had to be almost as bad as the day her son's died. Heartless

Forum List

Back