How dare Fox News end the President's Speech with...

These are things the current Republican Party leadership is doing, NOT far right, the current Republican Leadership. Apparently they are following the orders of their constituency.

"Liberal Republicans"? Someone said "Ahhhnold" is a "liberal Republican", and while that's debatable, could anyone name another one? Better yet, define "liberal Republican".:popcorn:
you know what Dean .....i am convinced that you are big put-on....NOBODY can be as stupid and as dense as you make yourself out to be.....every time you post its basically the same shit.....and you get told the same fucking shit.....your act is getting old....and quite frankly.....your getting boring.....
hey, his consistency is his only strong point

i tell ya Dive..if this aint a put on....and Dean is REALLY like this away from this forum.....then we are dealing with one stupid and dense sonofabitch......and thats pretty frightening....that people like him are out there....

you know what Dean .....i am convinced that you are big put-on....NOBODY can be as stupid and as dense as you make yourself out to be.....every time you post its basically the same shit.....and you get told the same fucking shit.....your act is getting old....and quite frankly.....your getting boring.....
hey, his consistency is his only strong point

i tell ya Dive..if this aint a put on....and Dean is REALLY like this away from this forum.....then we are dealing with one stupid and dense sonofabitch......and thats pretty frightening....that people like him are out there....
yes, people are really just that dumb

Fox News is the most Un-American news channel in the U.S. A deceptive machine owned by an Australian media tycoon, Rupert Murdoch, who publicly admitted at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland that he uses his media outlets to shape the Right's agenda.

Welcome to the 21st century, Conservatism is dead and the Right-wing has been hijacked and is attempting to wear the face of that which it is destroying, American Conservatism.

youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y

Fox News is the most Un-American news channel in the U.S. A deceptive machine owned by an Australian media tycoon, Rupert Murdoch, who publicly admitted at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland that he uses his media outlets to shape the Right's agenda.

Welcome to the 21st century, Conservatism is dead and the Right-wing has been hijacked and is attempting to wear the face of that which it is destroying, American Conservatism.

wow, another fucking moron joins the board

I'm guessing you didn't understand what I said? Do I need to elaborate? Because I will gladly provide you a premise-backed explanation for every word of my post.

Perhaps you could at least elaborate from your childish remark and attempt to counter-argue, usually that's how it works when discussing politics, rather than simply stating that I am obviously new to the message board... how very Bill O'Reilly of you. I'm wondering why you even posted... am I supposed to gawk in awe at your # of posts? Were they all as simple-minded as the last one?

Last edited:

yes, please elaborate on this oh-so-eloquent post Divecon, since you seem to be the master of all knowledge in the universe

yes, please elaborate on this oh-so-eloquent post Divecon, since you seem to be the master of all knowledge in the universe

LOL he gave me like 200 negative rep for that post... I'm starting to question if people even come on here to actually discuss politics, they rarely directly challenge an argument or debate anything in the usual premise-based debate format, it's like a bunch of 12 year olds posting irrelevant jabs at each other.

The internet really is the public bathroom wall of the world, its polluted with the most ignorant, immature bullshit known to humanity.

Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for something to bitch about?

Yeah, you and I both know that network is propaganda central.

Save yourself some outrage.

The people you're talking to here that cannot see it, will never see it.

They much too invested in that POV to ever question it.

Seriously Dive, look in the mirror before you say shit like this

you have defended some of the bullshit Dean has posted.....are you as extremely one sided as that Jerk is?.....do you follow his line of thought....that ALL Republicans/Conservatives follow what the Party Platform of Texas believes,that if Pat Robertson says something EVERY one on the Right must believe it....that NO ONE on the Right can vote against what the so-called leaders want......ALL people on the Right are against Science.....ALL people on the Right want to throw the gays in prison.....ALL people on the right want Blacks to have limited rights.....do you follow this line of thought Newpolitics?....... i will await your answer.....

LOL he gave me like 200 negative rep for that post... I'm starting to question if people even come on here to actually discuss politics, they rarely directly challenge an argument or debate anything in the usual premise-based debate format, it's like a bunch of 12 year olds posting irrelevant jabs at each other.

The internet really is the public bathroom wall of the world, its polluted with the most ignorant, immature bullshit known to humanity.

only crybabies tell everyone that they have been neg repped.....i myself dont neg rep.....i dont think its called for.....come out here and argue the point being made or not made....but thats just me.....i know there many who do the neg thing.....but that is something you will have to deal with....

Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for something to bitch about?

Yeah, you and I both know that network is propaganda central.

Save yourself some outrage.

The people you're talking to here that cannot see it, will never see it.

They much too invested in that POV to ever question it.

well tell us Ed.....what network does not spin their point of view when it comes to a Political Story?....i say they all do....some more than others.....but they all do it....

Rdean was one of the people shouting "We will winnnn" at the Wellstone Memorial

Republicans teaching America how to morn.

we already covered this dipshit.....keep up....

That just proves the entire thread is useless. You covered it and then you repeat the same drivel over and over again.

The definition of "insanity"?

People handle grief in different ways.

Check this out, when Pat Tillman was murdered, a "Christian" Army officer said this:

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP) LIEUTENANT COLONEL RALPH KAUZLARICH, U.S. ARMY: Well, if you're an atheist and you don't believe in anything, if you die, what -- what is there to go to? Nothing. You're worm dirt. So, for their son to die for nothing, it's pretty hard to get your head around that. (END AUDIO CLIP)

Pat Tillman, Christian Supremacism in the Military, and Atheists as Worm Food

Obviously, many, many right wingers don't "grieve" in a way I consider "normal" or "health". Seems that all those "conservative" values right wingers insist they have are NOT my values. Sounds more like "Satan", if such a silly idea existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

you have defended some of the bullshit Dean has posted.....are you as extremely one sided as that Jerk is?.....do you follow his line of thought....that ALL Republicans/Conservatives follow what the Party Platform of Texas believes,that if Pat Robertson says something EVERY one on the Right must believe it....that NO ONE on the Right can vote against what the so-called leaders want......ALL people on the Right are against Science.....ALL people on the Right want to throw the gays in prison.....ALL people on the right want Blacks to have limited rights.....do you follow this line of thought Newpolitics?....... i will await your answer.....

I have never seen Dean to be this extremist, and no, I do not align myself with the position that ALL people are a certain way, simply because they are republican or democrat. That is ridiculous. Whether Dean is this way, I will not say. I don't think he is that unreasonable. On the other hand, I will say that I have seen many, like Divecon and number of other conservatives follow more closely, this line of behavior, where they behave like a cutout republican, and all act as one. Although, being that by nature and definition, the republican party is a more consolidated party of ideas, grouping republicans together does make slightly more sense than grouping liberals, who by definition, can represent a much broader range of ideas and beliefs. Still, it is no excuse to generalize to all republicans certain traits and beliefs. I have no doubt there are good republicans out there, but I have yet to really find one. The only truly sincere politician I have ever seen is probably Ron Paul, and he is a republican, but seemingly the only one of his kind, on both sides.

I have never seen Dean to be this extremist, and no, I do not align myself with the position that ALL people are a certain way, simply because they are republican or democrat. That is ridiculous. Whether Dean is this way, I will not say. I don't think he is that unreasonable. On the other hand, I will say that I have seen many, like Divecon and number of other conservatives follow more closely, this line of behavior, where they behave like a cutout republican, and all act as one. Although, being that by nature and definition, the republican party is a more consolidated party of ideas, grouping republicans together does make slightly more sense than grouping liberals, who by definition, can represent a much broader range of ideas and beliefs. Still, it is no excuse to generalize to all republicans certain traits and beliefs. I have no doubt there are good republicans out there, but I have yet to really find one. The only truly sincere politician I have ever seen is probably Ron Paul, and he is a republican, but seemingly the only one of his kind, on both sides.
wow, way to lie
but do Kerry on

That just proves the entire thread is useless. You covered it and then you repeat the same drivel over and over again.

The definition of "insanity"?

People handle grief in different ways.

Check this out, when Pat Tillman was murdered, a "Christian" Army officer said this:

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP) LIEUTENANT COLONEL RALPH KAUZLARICH, U.S. ARMY: Well, if you're an atheist and you don't believe in anything, if you die, what -- what is there to go to? Nothing. You're worm dirt. So, for their son to die for nothing, it's pretty hard to get your head around that. (END AUDIO CLIP)

Pat Tillman, Christian Supremacism in the Military, and Atheists as Worm Food

Obviously, many, many right wingers don't "grieve" in a way I consider "normal" or "health". Seems that all those "conservative" values right wingers insist they have are NOT my values. Sounds more like "Satan", if such a silly idea existed.

we covered Bush talking there in like one or two Posts Dean.....no one repeated nothing.....and YOU of all people should talk about REPEATING yourself.....your the king of that.....

once again A Christian doing the talking.....see what i mean when i say YOU repeat yourself over and over.....same shit Dean....better go re-invent yourself.....your starting to bore people.....

well i was going to say you have been here since 08 and have never seen Dean be this extreame.....but then i noticed the amount of posts you have......so maybe you havent.....BUT stay here a while and find threads he is in.....like i have told many here.....i agree with many of his opening statements.....its just what he says afterwards......Dis-Honesty to the MAX.....and Dive does not act like what you say in every thread he is in.....it depends on what is being said,just like every one else i suppose.....(except Dean).....

Forum List

Back