With the removal of Tucker Carlson from Fox News….. how can one trust the main stream media.?

Well it's my opinion but its shared by others. Here is one who published their thoughts as well:

In both cases, FOX parroted lies they knew were lies and you guys believed them. FOX admitted they were broadcasting lies with evidentiary disclosures in federal court as I recall. Yet you guys don't believe them. What you're seeing on the television in both the WWE and FOX is scripted falseness. You guys know it...but you don't care.

Tucker launched a produced movie of sorts claiming the 1/6 insurrection was a false flag attack. Complete bullshit. Yet...you guys didn't care.

Well it's my opinion but its shared by others. Here is one who published their thoughts as well:

In both cases, FOX parroted lies they knew were lies and you guys believed them. FOX admitted they were broadcasting lies with evidentiary disclosures in federal court as I recall. Yet you guys don't believe them. What you're seeing on the television in both the WWE and FOX is scripted falseness. You guys know it...but you don't care.

Tucker launched a produced movie of sorts claiming the 1/6 insurrection was a false flag attack. Complete bullshit. Yet...you guys didn't care.
Talk to a Fox News viewer as I usually watch News Nation.

Not if you're around pee-wee

306>232. The adults took back the White House.
:itsok: go play with your Easy Bake

easy-bake-oven.jpg

Anyone who has trusted the "mainstream media" since before W took office is a COMPLETE MORON.

There is NO COMPETITION to Fox News.
Fox has DOMINATED the leftist hack channels for at least a decade now.

There is nothing dumber than the Faux fan who thinks Faux is really conservative and patriotic to America.

It is rather 0-2

There is nothing dumber than the Faux fan who thinks Faux is really conservative and patriotic to America.

It is rather 0-2
If there were conservative channels like the progs it would be brutal.

What lies besides what this administration said about ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ and got democrats killed as a result?
The "lie" was being told by paid actors on both sides of the aisle. The lie was that Covid is a deadly pandemic. The fact is that no more people died from Covid than did from influenza in preceding years. Who knew that Covid would be the cure for the flu?

As for the vaccine ... most everyone seemed to agree that if you took "the jab" you wouldn't get Covid. That turned out to be total BS.

Also: Masks work and Ivermectin didn't work. Lots of lies all across the board.

FAUX is a corporate "news" station that answers to its advertisers. If Pfizer doesn't want the truth known about its dangerous vaccine, then FAUX won't discuss it. If they do ... they lose millions in revenue. So it's time for conservatives to stop trusting FAUX.
That whole, interactive lockup of programs and advertising money is the whole reason why we're never told the truth about anything. Ratings means ad bucks. The truth can be very unpopular at times.

Independent YouTube news outlets get more views then do the cable networks. And of course they’re free.

So why would Fox News get rid of tucker Carlson who brings in the highest primetime ratings? One may make that argument for Don Lemon of CNN who appeared to appeal to some kind of a left wing base.. not nearly as strong as Tucker‘s base but perhaps it was worth something.

With Fox News the question is highly relevant simply because Mr. Carlson was the highest rated news program. One can say whatever they want about Tucker Carlson whether they like him or not …. the question is why in the world with a news networks get rid of the most popular journalist?

One can see why people question the veracity of the news networks these days. Compared to say the days of Mike Wallace or Peter Jennings.

There is today as we know a Uni party in Washington… they agree with a host of things including the funding of the Russia Ukraine war and coronavirus lockdowns when they did occur…two major issues of our lifetime historically speaking. Tucker was an adamant critic of the Russia Ukraine war and American involvement of it, Carlson was also a critic of the vaccines and the lockdowns that came with the coronavirus issue. …So did some higher power ie in the pharmaceutical industry or someone from Ukraine convince Fox News to silence Tucker effectively subverting the will of the American people. ….Because really it should be the American people the audience of course should be deciding who is on the primetime lineups in the news….. that’s always how it has been working if somebody is no good they will be put off the air and they can’t get the ratings of course they’re not going to last…. but those who can manage to hang onto the ratings leads always get the big contracts and last for years on end.

Now to put things into perspective I am no fan of Dylan Malvaney The trans TikTok star who supports very controversial public positions…. but if all of a sudden he was to be banned off of TikTok It would raise integrity questions for TikTok for silencing free speech including what one can call popular free-speech considering the millions of followers Dylan has.. After all the man has 10 million followers so this point really is undeniable …whether one likes Tucker Carlson or not it doesn’t make sense for a company in a capitalistic society to just get rid of somebody with massively high ratings without asking was there something bigger at play like that a politician or a pharmaceutical company or a foreign politician specifically from Ukraine most likely, maybe even China…. influence this outcome of Tucker Carlson being removed from the Fox News lineup.
Oh yes, because when I think of reliable sources of information, I immediately turn to the good ol' main stream media. Because clearly, their dedication to unbiased reporting is unparalleled.

How could you guys ever doubt the accuracy and trustworthiness of a news outlet that receives millions of dollars in funding from corporations and political agendas? Don't worry folks, I'm sure their blatant biases have nothing to do with their reported stories.

And let's not forget the reputable journalists who prioritize sensationalized headlines over fact-checking and accuracy.

Who needs integrity when you've already sold out to ratings and advertising revenue? Thank goodness for main stream media - where they always have our best interests at heart (or at least the interests of those who sign their paychecks). lol. :)

Forum List

Back