How dare Fox News end the President's Speech with...

Lots of cheers and hollering there.

By the way..that was President George W. Bush's finest moment.

i dont believe that was a Memorial Service Sallow...that was an attack by outsiders on Americans....i think if George would have just talked about those who were killed.....someone would have yelled out.."so what are you going to do about this Mr. President?".....that WAS more of a pep rally moment...

Lots of cheers and hollering there.

By the way..that was President George W. Bush's finest moment.

i dont believe that was a Memorial Service Sallow...that was an attack by outsiders on Americans....i think if George would have just talked about those who were killed.....someone would have yelled out.."so what are you going to do about this Mr. President?".....that WAS more of a pep rally moment...
actually, someone in the crowd yelled out something close to that
if i remember right

Unity with the Republicans means agreeing that Obama is "foreign born" and a "Marxist/Fascist" who "pals around with terrorists".

Unity with Republicans means we should give tax breaks to millionaires and billionaire and screw the middle class.

Unity with Republicans means no health care for millions of children.

Unity with Republicans means repeal the EPA and Wall Street Regulations and apologize to BP.

You see, the right doesn't negotiate for the good of the country. The only way to "negotiate" with them is to give them something they want, whether they need it or not. The tax breaks to the ultra rich while holding the middle class unemployed hostage proves that. It's not something even they can deny since it happened just last month.

i did not ask about them dipshit....i have said dozens of times here the Republican Far RIGHT are assholes.....i WAS talking about YOU and your fellow Far Leftist.....what the fuck do you people do Dean to bring this Country together?.....ill give you a hint....NOT A GODAMED THING.....you bastards are no different than the Far Right.....keep the sides divided because the only things you bastards want is what YOU believe....because if the middle ever gets together....guess who are going down?...you got it...YOU and your FAR Left and Right buddies.....now i know why your so damned paranoid...sucks doesnt it....knowing your time is limited....

Unity with the Republicans means agreeing that Obama is "foreign born" and a "Marxist/Fascist" who "pals around with terrorists".

Unity with Republicans means we should give tax breaks to millionaires and billionaire and screw the middle class.

Unity with Republicans means repeal the EPA and Wall Street Regulations and apologize to BP.

You see, the right doesn't negotiate for the good of the country. The only way to "negotiate" with them is to give them something they want, whether they need it or not. The tax breaks to the ultra rich while holding the middle class unemployed hostage proves that. It's not something even they can deny since it happened just last month.

i did not ask about them dipshit....i have said dozens of times here the Republican Far RIGHT are assholes.....i WAS talking about YOU and your fellow Far Leftist.....what the fuck do you people do Dean to bring this Country together?.....ill give you a hint....NOT A GODAMED THING.....you bastards are no different than the Far Right.....keep the sides divided because the only things you bastards want is what YOU believe....because if the middle ever gets together....guess who are going down?...you got it...YOU and your FAR Left and Right buddies.....now i know why your so damned paranoid...sucks doesnt it....knowing your time is limited....

I list "actual" things Republicans really do. You just rant. I guess "bringing the country together" is slang for "doing whatever the right wing wants".

Could you imagine dropping millions of Americans off unemployment just before Christmas? Simply because millionaires and billionaires don't get tax breaks? And this cost more than the stimulus package. Who wants to "get together" with people who would do that to millions of Americans?

"This is supposed to be a solemn moment", referring to people applauding during his inspirational and uplifting speech in such a difficult time.

Fuck that odious FOREIGN station. They never stop in their attempt to divide the nation and tear down our president. Can they go any lower? I guess so.

The FIRST man to stand after the President's speech was the Congresswoman's husband.

That network is sick, sick, sick.

Deany? I have a few words for you...

HOW DARE YOU question FREE SPEECH.

Oh? And did I mention FUCK OFF?

Who the HELL ARE YOU you to demand a fuckin' thing regarding the First Amendment?

GROW THE HELL UP.

I list "actual" things Republicans really do. You just rant. I guess "bringing the country together" is slang for "doing whatever the right wing wants".

Could you imagine dropping millions of Americans off unemployment just before Christmas? Simply because millionaires and billionaires don't get tax breaks? And this cost more than the stimulus package. Who wants to "get together" with people who would do that to millions of Americans?

no.....you list things that the Christian Right or the FAR Right believe....not Moderate or Liberal Republicans....hence why your considered a DIS-honest Asshole.....and why did you not "LIST" the things your FAR Left crowd does to bring this Country together as i asked.....maybe because you cant?..... BECAUSE any good things for the benefit of the Country from the Left side,are things done by Moderate or Conservative Democrats.....all you and your FAR Left ilk do Dean is ...DIVIDE....and your post prove it.....nothing but a huge tent going over a bunch of people were only 20% of them may deserve it....

in the Thread Abs started on this last month.....i voiced my opinion as i was against dropping these people at Christmas time....im sure there were guys from the Right who also objected.....but of course....to you it dont matter....Remember your the one who said ALL Republicans walk in lockstep......Pat Robertson says something....they all must believe it....

"This is supposed to be a solemn moment", referring to people applauding during his inspirational and uplifting speech in such a difficult time.

Fuck that odious FOREIGN station. They never stop in their attempt to divide the nation and tear down our president. Can they go any lower? I guess so.

The FIRST man to stand after the President's speech was the Congresswoman's husband.

It was supposed to be a solemn moment, for the victims families, not a fucking political rally.

You assholes still don't get it. :cuckoo:

Deany? I have a few words for you...

HOW DARE YOU question FREE SPEECH.

Oh? And did I mention FUCK OFF?

Who the HELL ARE YOU you to demand a fuckin' thing regarding the First Amendment?

GROW THE HELL UP.

Don't I have "free speech too"?

no.....you list things that the Christian Right or the FAR Right believe....not Moderate or Liberal Republicans....hence why your considered a DIS-honest Asshole.....and why did you not "LIST" the things your FAR Left crowd does to bring this Country together as i asked.....maybe because you cant?..... BECAUSE any good things for the benefit of the Country from the Left side,are things done by Moderate or Conservative Democrats.....all you and your FAR Left ilk do Dean is ...DIVIDE....and your post prove it.....nothing but a huge tent going over a bunch of people were only 20% of them may deserve it....

in the Thread Abs started on this last month.....i voiced my opinion as i was against dropping these people at Christmas time....im sure there were guys from the Right who also objected.....but of course....to you it dont matter....Remember your the one who said ALL Republicans walk in lockstep......Pat Robertson says something....they all must believe it....

-----------------------------------------------

These are things the current Republican Party leadership is doing, NOT far right, the current Republican Leadership. Apparently they are following the orders of their constituency.

"Liberal Republicans"? Someone said "Ahhhnold" is a "liberal Republican", and while that's debatable, could anyone name another one? Better yet, define "liberal Republican".:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

It was supposed to be a solemn moment, for the victims families, not a fucking political rally.

So you speak for everyone else my little "Turd Blossom"?

So you speak for everyone else my little "Turd Blossom"?

That's what the word 'memorial' usually implies. It wasn't a fucking pep rally for the drooling hordes.

I don't have TV. From the context, I gather the crowd was rather raucous, and the Fox guy thought it unseemly, and you took the comment as a bit of les majesty toward Obama.
We don't have the rule of les majesty.
And if we did, Fox would not be the worst offender

I don't have TV. From the context, I gather the crowd was rather raucous, and the Fox guy thought it unseemly, and you took the comment as a bit of les majesty toward Obama.
We don't have the rule of les majesty.
And if we did, Fox would not be the worst offender
the funny thing is, people on CNN thought the same thing

These are things the current Republican Party leadership is doing, NOT far right, the current Republican Leadership. Apparently they are following the orders of their constituency.

"Liberal Republicans"? Someone said "Ahhhnold" is a "liberal Republican", and while that's debatable, could anyone name another one? Better yet, define "liberal Republican".:popcorn:
you know what Dean .....i am convinced that you are big put-on....NOBODY can be as stupid and as dense as you make yourself out to be.....every time you post its basically the same shit.....and you get told the same fucking shit.....your act is getting old....and quite frankly.....your getting boring.....

you know what Dean .....i am convinced that you are big put-on....NOBODY can be as stupid and as dense as you make yourself out to be.....every time you post its basically the same shit.....and you get told the same fucking shit.....your act is getting old....and quite frankly.....your getting boring.....
hey, his consistency is his only strong point

Forum List

Back