How dare Fox News end the President's Speech with...

I guess the words of the President were lost on rdean. Pity because I thought the President spoke really well.

Not lost on me. Lost on Fox. I wonder how many Fox viewers will now say the President disrespected the deceased?

It's still on Fox and they seem to be changing their tune, for now. Wonder what's going to be said once Billo and Sean and Glenn get a hold of it?

I'm going to reserve judgment until I listen to Rush tomorrow.:finger3:

I congratulate you on your honesty.

Not lost on me. Lost on Fox. I wonder how many Fox viewers will now say the President disrespected the deceased?

It's still on Fox and they seem to be changing their tune, for now. Wonder what's going to be said once Billo and Sean and Glenn get a hold of it?

You should learn from it. Republicans know about honesty. Teach rdean whydonchya? dear! See? That was civil.:eusa_angel:

foolish boy!

Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for soemthing to bitch about?

What do you care as to why he was watching Fox? It doesn't make any difference. The fact that Fox said this is the point of discussion, and is what is in question.

I guess the words of the President were lost on rdean. Pity because I thought the President spoke really well.

You need Rush to tell you what you should be thinking? Wow...

It was a joke. Lighten up Francis.:lol:

Just don't kill yourself ok? I know this absolutely devastating to you but remember: "This too shall pass".

I was responding to rdean. I didn't expect liberals to see the humor.

LOL someone else missed the sarcasm

eh...they're lost on revere the boi troll, too.

:dunno:

Indeed, but not on MarcATL. And I've seen a few RWs high fiving the speech. There is hope for America!

And, I also watched the coverage on Fox. They were not criticizing Obama at all. In fact, I am just watching their pundits and still not a word of criticism. Poor rdean.... he's really gonna struggle to bitch.
i thought the same thing
was a good speech and i am glad i watched it

I didnt watch it on any of the networks so i dont know what if any comment any of the others made .
when i watch political news events i tune in to at least 3 of the news channels
usually fox . cnn , and either abc or nbc

to get a Fair /reasoned account of the incident BEFORE forming a opinion .

of cus doing something like that would,nt accur to a narrow minded tunnel vison left wing wacko like you

but the point it to the poster that started this thread is you need to rethink how you use your time .
what are you doing watching a tv news program you dont like
why do you spend a lot of your time watching things you dont like ?

what a miserable specimen of humanity you are

get a fucking life

you remind me of the listeners who wrote to the censor police about howard Stern

they either got up early to hear something they did,nt care for
of didnt hear it just got somebody else opinion and went with that .
i think your somewhat in the same mentality

incidently what sort of old clapped out tv equipment have you got that the weather effects the clarity?

"This is supposed to be a solemn moment", referring to people applauding during his inspirational and uplifting speech in such a difficult time.

Fuck that odious FOREIGN station. They never stop in their attempt to divide the nation and tear down our president. Can they go any lower? I guess so.

The FIRST man to stand after the President's speech was the Congresswoman's husband.

That network is sick, sick, sick.
CNN did the same thing. Why don't you start a thread complaining about that? Never mind, I already did:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/150394-how-dare-cnn-end-the-presidents-speech-with.html

Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for soemthing to bitch about?

What do you care as to why he was watching Fox? It doesn't make any difference. The fact that Fox said this is the point of discussion, and is what is in question.

Dude, you should check in more often. I was giving rdean a little good humored poke. I couldn't care less what network he watches. Sheesh...

"This is supposed to be a solemn moment", referring to people applauding during his inspirational and uplifting speech in such a difficult time.

Fuck that odious FOREIGN station. They never stop in their attempt to divide the nation and tear down our president. Can they go any lower? I guess so.

The FIRST man to stand after the President's speech was the Congresswoman's husband.

That network is sick, sick, sick.

Funny that you have nothing at all to say about the speech itself, but just shit about the network and coverage.

If you don't like Fox news, ill give you a hint. Watch a different station.

Forum List

Back