With the removal of Tucker Carlson from Fox News….. how can one trust the main stream media.?

The "lie" was being told by paid actors on both sides of the aisle. The lie was that Covid is a deadly pandemic. The fact is that no more people died from Covid than did from influenza in preceding years. Who knew that Covid would be the cure for the flu?

As for the vaccine ... most everyone seemed to agree that if you took "the jab" you wouldn't get Covid. That turned out to be total BS.

Also: Masks work and Ivermectin didn't work. Lots of lies all across the board.
You cannot possibly believe that bullshit! I have never known a person who died of the flu, but I know lots who died of COVID.

Does your elevator not reach the top floor?

This is a guy who you now know was lying to you. He was putting stock price over intellectual honesty. He was just telling you what you wanted to hear so you wouldn't go to the competition. He was telling his friends about it. He said he hated Trump one moment, and denied it the next.

He INSULTS his viewers with this stuff. How can you POSSIBLY trust HIM???

I just don't get it. The world is upside down.
They defend Carlson for the same reasons they defend Trump. They just can't fathom that they've been had by their heroes. So they blame libs, the MSM etc rather then admit that people like Trump & Carlson are playing them for a bunch of suckers. The whole deal is nothing but one huge grift.

This is a guy who you now know was lying to you. He was putting stock price over intellectual honesty. He was just telling you what you wanted to hear so you wouldn't go to the competition. He was telling his friends about it. He said he hated Trump one moment, and denied it the next.

Yet you can’t name all these “lies“ from his monologues.

Have you ever considered that you might be the one believing the lies that the liberal media has told you?

How many “bombshell” reports did you buy that you were told would mean the end of Trump during the time he was President? How many were true?

Have you ever considered that you might be the one believing the lies that the liberal media has told you?

How many “bombshell” reports did you buy that you were told would mean the end of Trump during the time he was President? How many were true?
Nope. I don't fall for any of it from either side. I'm more than happy to wait for the RESULTS.

Nope. I don't fall for any of it from either side. I'm more than happy to wait for the RESULTS.
Well, you must realize that many of the bombshells about Trump during the period of time he was in office did not produce the “results” that were promised.

Therefore you should take “bombshell” reports by the liberal media with a grain of salt.

Well, you must realize that many of the bombshells about Trump during the period of time he was in office did not produce the “results” that were promised.

Therefore you should take “bombshell” reports by the liberal media with a grain of salt.
Yep. I see no convictions yet. Just as I've seen for the last 15 years from both whacked-out ends, I'm seeing a lot of "reports" and "rumors" and assumptions.

Tucker should put together his own news network to compete with Fox and CNN …he would crush them.

Forum List

Back