How come no one is talking about liddle Jeff Sessions weird interview today with the Senate?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
For one thing, Sessions tried to pull a "confidentially thing" with it being between the president and the Attorney General.

Only there's no such thing.

There is executive privileged. But the President has to declare it and give a reason, which Trump hasn't done.

Sessions is obligated to answer questions and didn't.

Sessions was asked if he was going to jail reporters and his answer was he hasn't, yet.

He was asked if he talked to Russians and his answers were all over the place. Never, yea but we didn't talk about the election, I don't remember if we talked about the election, could be.

One of the weirdest things I hadn't heard a word about was that there are three lawsuits against Trump for not being in compliance with the Emolument's Clause which is part of the constitution. And it's the Justice Department that is defending Trump. On something like this, Trump should have his own lawyers not the US Justice Department. This is insane.

I could only find a single article about it. I learned more today from Jeff Sessions than I did from any news organization.

Trump's ethics critics get their day in court

Of course, there was a whole lot more.
This was truly one of the most bizarre interviews I have ever seen from the Senate.

For one thing, Sessions tried to pull a "confidentially thing" with it being between the president and the Attorney General.

There is executive privileged. But the President has to declare it and give a reason, which Trump hasn't done.

Sessions was asked if he was going to jail reporters and his answer was he hasn't, yet.

He was asked if he talked to Russians and his answers were all over the place. Never, yea but we didn't talk about the election, I don't remember if we talked about the election, could be.

One of the weirdest things I hadn't heard a word about was that there are three lawsuits against Trump for not being in compliance with the Emolument's Clause which is part of the constitution. And it's the Justice Department that is defending Trump. On something like this, Trump should have his own lawyers not the US Justice Department. This is insane.

I could only find a single article about it. I learned more today from Jeff Sessions than I did from any news organization.

This was truly one of the most bizarre interviews I have ever seen from the Senate.
I thought that after he took the smirk off of the Fairy's face and ate his lunch the other Dems realized Jeff had come loaded for bear.

if the 'dems' don't like some of Sessions claims of confidentiality then they have ways of going after him . Until that happens Sessions should just keep doing his job as he thinks best Dean .

It was a very strange thing to hear.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I must give props to my boy Tillerson for being a legit badass today. I can't comment on the accuracy of the things he was saying, but his delivery was smooth and crisp, and he came off as educated, articulate, and just plain wise. Made me wish I had the one-time CEO of Exxon as my president.

If Trump thinks he would score higher than Tillerson on an IQ test, I think that already says a lot about Trump's level of intelligence. Or at least about his ridiculously bloated ego.

I was waiting to see what kind of lies democrats were going to come up with.

Even disregarding the contradictions and inaccuracies; Sessions just sounded ... bad. Like a scared little boy. I listened to Jeff, then Rex, and I couldn't help but notice how much more confident and informed Rex sounded by comparison. It was quite striking.

I thought that after he took the smirk off of the Fairy's face and ate his lunch the other Dems realized Jeff had come loaded for bear.

Because most people can't understand good olde Jeff with all that shit in his mouth.

• Banned

I think my favorite part was when Al Frankin called Sessions out on his lies and made Jeffery look like a fool. Sessions went from that smirk to angry. Really angry.

• Banned
I was waiting to see what kind of lies democrats were going to come up with.
Democrats don't need to lie. Trump and the GOP have way more than enough to go around for the next several decades.

Did it make you want to touch your self?

Did it make you want to touch your self?
No, because down there was covered with every shade of someone's lipstick and I didn't want to smear the "art".

Oh, I forgot. Jeffery was asked why Comey was fired. He said because of Hillary Clinton. Only Trump said it was because of Russia. Then liddle Jeffery had a very, very................very, very long pause.

Remember, he hasn't been interviewed by Mueller yet. If he's caught in another lie, he's going to be in deep doo doo.

Sessions, in any other political climate, would have embarrassed himself thoroughly today. In Trump's America, he has 30 million surrogate mommies to declare his victory for him.

aw just keep reaching , you libs may have him by the nutz this time eh [chuckle] !!

It was a very strange thing to hear.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I must give props to my boy Tillerson for being a legit badass today. I can't comment on the accuracy of the things he was saying, but his delivery was smooth and crisp, and he came off as educated, articulate, and just plain wise. Made me wish I had the one-time CEO of Exxon as my president.

If Trump thinks he would score higher than Tillerson on an IQ test, I think that already says a lot about Trump's level of intelligence. Or at least about his ridiculously bloated ego.
So, it's a fair bet that when he called trump a "fucking moron", he was spot on.

Caught flat footed lying.
Contradicted himself.
And the whining.

Sick of this bunch thinking they can get away with the constant lies and alliance with Putin but not with their own country.

Putin's plan is working perfectly. Use social media to elect a sociopatic president, by dividing voters and spreading fake news. But he hasn't finished.

He will step up the Russian Bot farms to further infiltrate our nation. And what is the Comrade's administration doing about this? NOTHING! As a matter of fact, the Comrade still denies Putin helped elect him.

The Comrade is content to allow Putin to chip away at the fabric of our nation. Our system of checks and balances is being challenged like never before.

Forum List

Back