McCain says he worked better with Obama than Trump, basically admitting he's really a Democrat

McCain didn't become a right wing nut. Good for him....

All your ideas are trash and will just end up turning this country into a shit hole. McCain is at least reasonable and I'll give him credit for being so.

And who the fuck can work with that pig Trump??? Seriously, Obama was far better in every word of the imagination.

McCain says he worked better with Obama than Trump, basically admitting he's really a Democrat

Sorry Whortense, that doesn't imply anything about anybody's political party (Reagan and Tip O'Neill worked together successfully for an example).

What it does imply is that Rump is an asshole.

In a related story ----------- DUH.

Gang of eight
Pro illegals shit head

DING What are seven random words unencumbered by punctuation for 800 Alex
Poor goob smooch. Guess I triggered him because he doesn't want to discuss what I said. Just his bullshit "intelectual" game.

You didn't even post a complete sentence. I have no clue what you're going for there.
Must be dem Tennessee schools. See, that's why North Carolina kicked y'all outta the state.

Senator McCain is just jealous that he lost his presidential campaign while Trump won his. OBVIOUS!

Senators demand info on deadly Niger ambush
Or it could mean that Sen. McCain found working with a man that isn't a crazy, narcissistic, waffling sociopath easier than working with one who is.
Obama isnt a narcissistic sociopath? I beg to differ

Bring on the evidence then.... you'll lose bigly.

Gang of eight
Pro illegals shit head

Poor goob smooch. Guess I triggered him because he doesn't want to discuss what I said. Just his bullshit "intelectual" game.

You spelled intellectual wrong. Normally I don't play the spelling Nazi game, but that one was too delightful not to point out.

Gang of eight
Pro illegals shit head

You spelled intellectual wrong. Normally I don't play the spelling Nazi game, but that one was too delightful not to point out.

I caught that too but he's a Tennessean so I left him wiggle room.
Had a better line anyway. He's still reeling from it even as we speak.

Gang of eight
Pro illegals shit head

You are the one sounding upset.
Bodey don't want to touch it either

Na, her kind touch other shit. Yo read the article ? They brought up reevaluating our force protection. Um, didn't they say they did that after Benghazi?

Forum List

Back