How Cold Is It?

Oh, hell no. I drive.

ahhh, it's not such a bad commute anymore. I am one of the few people that still say the Big Dig was a great idea. What a mess the roads were before the Dig was completed (you are probably too young to remember).

sorry for being on your case, but I am just a ball buster and a bigger dick.

carry on

:cool:

nah, i'm a mick, mostly. you definitely wouldn't mistake me for an asian, although i used to go for cold tea at the moon villa.

Never been. We usually order out from the Shangra La.

I'm half mick-half Cuban but everyone thinks I'm Italian. They love me at Cafe Pompei in the North End.

ahhh, it's not such a bad commute anymore. I am one of the few people that still say the Big Dig was a great idea. What a mess the roads were before the Dig was completed (you are probably too young to remember).

sorry for being on your case, but I am just a ball buster and a bigger dick.

carry on

:cool:

S'all good.

Fortunately, I grew up in the Burbs and spent most of the last 10 years living outside of the state.

I have been craving grapefruit this past week. I buy the ruby red grapefruits, and eat a whole one every night for my snack. Man, those things are good and juicy! I wonder if the cold weather is making me crave fruit that is grown in warm weather states?

Maybe KK can help me out here................

I have been craving grapefruit this past week. I buy the ruby red grapefruits, and eat a whole one every night for my snack. Man, those things are good and juicy! I wonder if the cold weather is making me crave fruit that is grown in warm weather states?

Maybe KK can help me out here................

those red grapefruits are a scam by the corporatists.

It was so cold outside today that when drug dealers tried to use code for "a kilo of snow," they actually were talking about 2.2 pounds of snow.

Forum List

Back