How Cold Is It?

I think we were in the seventies today. I put in some kale, tomatoes, and anaheim chili peppers. Onion sets and kohlrabi went in yesterday, and some asparagus. I plan to order some seed potatoes from milk ranch farms later and put those in too.

Gotta love southern california. :)

I think we were in the seventies today. I put in some kale, tomatoes, and anaheim chili peppers. Onion sets and kohlrabi went in yesterday, and some asparagus. I plan to order some seed potatoes from milk ranch farms later and put those in too.

Gotta love southern california. :)

This is what you're missing, don't you wish you would have stayed in Indiana?

Indianapolis, IN 46201
Last Updated: 01/15/09 23:03:33 EDT
Local Weather:

Current Conditions Hour-by-Hour Forecasts »
-6°F
Mostly Cloudy Real Feel: -29°F (-34°C)

Relative Humidity: 67%
Barometer: 30.76"Hg (F)
Wind: W at 13 mph (21 kph)
Visibility: 10 miles (16 km)
Sunrise: 8:04am Sunset: 5:46pm

ight Now for
Miami, FL (33180)
Save Location [ English | Metric ]

Weather for your life

Cloudy
62°F
Feels Like
62°F

UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From NNW at 12 mph
Humidity: 72%
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Dew Point: 53°F
Visibility: 10.0 mil

:)

At 4:15 am, Yahoo gave O'Hare temp at -22F. I'm 30 miles west of there, my thermometer reads -33. I hate, hate cold!

Damn car started. It's going to take more than a few minutes to warm her up. Digital stuff is all 'broken up'! I hate cold! Good news is, it's only -31 now! :eusa_whistle:

We have the cold front hitting here and will have to put up with rain Sunday........ damn it all!:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• $temp.jpg
    $temp.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 50
Warms up faster if you actually drive it, rather than letting it idle.

Not to mention I didn't want to be scraping over 1/4" of frost on windshield. Too freaking cold. Yeah, I AM a wimp! :lol:

At -22 I don't think anyone will be calling you a wimp.

I warmed the car up for 15 minutes then did the apt complex 500. My car is good to go now should I need to leave.

(Dis is right, it does warm up faster when you drive it)

and I reiterate

Yes, that finger to winter. As for 'winter', get over it, easier from TX than here right now.

Looks like we're one of a handful of schools that didn't close. :doubt: Wah! :lol: Going up to 5F they say, which will feel good.

Forum List

Back