How Can Anyone Defend This...

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

and yet the chosen feel no need to respect the rules of this site, and give no link

Last edited:
The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

and yet the chosen feel no need to respect the rules of this site, by giving a link

Look to the original post. Open your eyes. Think. I know it is not an easy thing for you as you are working with limited resources.

A ten year old, a four year old, a three month old...

Yes, they stabbed a three month old baby to death...cut her throat.

I'm pretty sure that you never bring up murder cases like this to prove a political point, but rather to illustrate the atrocites that can be inflicted by man...therefore, I accept your OP.

But you have your work cut out for you to make a thread for each case of a family being murdered as they sleep. Good luck!

Is that what you see here? Criminal murder?

Yes.

Do you consider this to be an act of war?

I'm pretty sure that you never bring up murder cases like this to prove a political point, but rather to illustrate the atrocites that can be inflicted by man...therefore, I accept your OP.

But you have your work cut out for you to make a thread for each case of a family being murdered as they sleep. Good luck!

Yes.

Of course not. They are not a country yet.

I consider this an act of terrorist murder. Murder created to achieve the terrorism of people. Not a criminally responsible act. A terrorist responsible act.

This is created and supported by the military wing of a governing militia force.

Do you consider Fatah and their Military Wing to be criminals?

Yes.

Of course not. They are not a country yet.

I consider this an act of terrorist murder. Murder created to achieve the terrorism of people. Not a criminally responsible act. A terrorist responsible act.

This is created and supported by the military wing of a governing militia force.

Do you consider Fatah and their Military Wing to be criminals?

I think that terrorism is a crime.

And I don't any opinion on the situation over there.

*****This is NOT a defense of the killings*******

But how far would you go to defend your boarders against what you percieve as an invasion? We have illegals running across the boarder here in the US daily, look at the legislation we try to pass against the illegals and anyone who helps them i.e. business owners and landlords. We want to deny them everything from eduacation to medical care, no matter age or sex. They are dying in our deserts and in supposed safe houses here in the US. To listen to the people who live on the border talk they might be capable of the same things. I think I might be able to understand the killings, but not defend them.

Could you be any more full of shit???

What were the Israeli's doing there?
West Bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legal status

The United Nations Security Council,[65] the United Nations General Assembly,[66] the United States,[67] the EU,[68] the International Court of Justice,[69] and the International Committee of the Red Cross[70] refer to it as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel. General Assembly resolution 58/292 (17 May 2004) affirmed that the Palestinian people have the right to sovereignty over the area.[71]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Legal status

The United Nations Security Council,[65] the United Nations General Assembly,[66] the United States,[67] the EU,[68] the International Court of Justice,[69] and the International Committee of the Red Cross[70] refer to it as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel. General Assembly resolution 58/292 (17 May 2004) affirmed that the Palestinian people have the right to sovereignty over the area.[71]

Are you directing that question to the three month old little baby girl who, I suppose, you agree deserves to have her throat slit.....

What is wrong with you?

'When Palestinian Islamists organized Hamas as the combat wing of the Muslim Brotherhood, with the characteristic new act of murdering random crowds with a bomb, singling out women and children, a plus. Rather than a Palestinian state, the goal was suicide. Parents, in their piety, addressed the press, wishing for the suicide of their children. Posters in the kindergarten proclaimed “The children are the holy martyrs of tomorrow!” From Paul Berman, "Terror and Liberalism."

The act is a logical outcome from a culture that behaves as above.

a. Historian Walter Laqueur: “Let us not lose our ability to be astonished.”
Seeing this story today, I realize that I'm following Laqueur's recommendation.

Legal status

What is wrong with you?

I'll take that as a non- answer. They were on Palestinian property and we all know how conservatives feel inre: property- rights don't we? They willfully decided to settle on land that belongs to someone else UNDER THE LAW.

Let's define this a bit more then. This would be considered an organized crime to you then? I'm trying to understand if you differentiate between a common murder with it's singular intent to kill.

The one who kills for simply their own personal reasoning.

And those who plan the same murders for the implicit reasoning to terrorize others? Who setup others to kill yet others and who accept responsibility as a military wing of a militia.

That's just crime as well? Organized crime? No more? Please explain how you differentiate as I'm quite unclear as to how you enfold acts that have such different accelerations.

Or is death just death and intent is not at all important to you? It all can be dealt with by a court of law?

They crossed the border and killed in another country after the entire murderous intent came from the military wing of a governing force?

Who tries this kind of thing when the military side calls their murders a heroic acts?

What is wrong with you?

I'll take that as a non- answer. They were on Palestinian property and we all know how conservatives feel inre: property- rights don't we? They willfully decided to settle on land that belongs to someone else UNDER THE LAW.

Why did you leave this part out?

"Are you directing that question to the three month old little baby girl who, I suppose, you agree deserves to have her throat slit....."

There are folks who seem to be missing that part of their soul that allows the kind of empathy that would have obviated your post.

On the other hand, you seem to have mastered that element of objectivity, that I have not...as though, if you were to lose a dearly loved member of your immediate family- heaven forbid- you would immediately recalculate your grocery order to reduce costs.
Bravo.

What is wrong with you?

The red cross and the International court of justice have no power to create anything but opinions. The Red Cross? LOL

The International Court of Justice?

They need two sides to acquiesce to anything they put forwards.

Useless tools.

Let's define this a bit more then. This would be considered an organized crime to you then? I'm trying to understand if you differentiate between a common murder with it's singular intent to kill.

And those who plan the same murders for the implicit reasoning to terrorize others? Who setup others to kill yet others and who accept responsibility as a military wing of a militia.

That's just crime as well? Organized crime? No more? Please explain how you differentiate as I'm quite unclear as to how you enfold acts that have such different accelerations.

Or is death just death and intent is not at all important to you? It all can be dealt with by a court of law?

They crossed the border and killed in another country after the entire murderous intent came from the military wing of a governing force?

Who tries this kind of thing when the military side calls their murders a heroic acts?

I'm not really sure where you are going.

Are you implying that an American family murdered in the exact same way by another American is not equally atrocious?

• Thanks

Are you implying that an American family murdered in the exact same way by another American is not equally atrocious?

Not at all. I am saying that the Sharon Tate murders, and these murders have different facets to the murder. How to try them would be clear in one case but not the other.

Even if you see them as simple crimes. I was wondering if you saw a difference. It seems not.

Not at all. I am saying that the Sharon Tate murders, and these murders have different facets to the murder. How to try them would be clear in one case but not the other.

Even if you see them as simple crimes. I was wondering if you saw a difference. It seems not.

I consider a simple crime to be shoplifting.

These are grewsome murders. And every murder is different.

The fact that two different ethnicities were involved doesn't make much difference unless we are going to discuss hate crimes.

I consider a simple crime to be shoplifting.

These are grewsome murders. And every murder is different.

The fact that two different ethnicities were involved doesn't make much difference unless we are going to discuss hate crimes.

So you are of Obama's opinion that there are only crimes and degrees of culpability and intent?

You just remove the other facets of the intent. With the wave of a wand. OK. Obama does that as well. Gruesomeness aside.

You are not alone. Let's see them try the detainees who are at Gitmo. Not seemingly so eh?

Bring them into the States and deal with them by civil law then.

What is wrong with you?

Why did you leave this part out?

"Are you directing that question to the three month old little baby girl who, I suppose, you agree deserves to have her throat slit....."

There are folks who seem to be missing that part of their soul that allows the kind of empathy that would have obviated your post.

On the other hand, you seem to have mastered that element of objectivity, that I have not...as though, if you were to lose a dearly loved member of your immediate family- heaven forbid- you would immediately recalculate your grocery order to reduce costs.
Bravo.

Objectivity? of course. The law is supposed to be objective. Living on someones land w/o permission is illegal. Thats why the "settlements" are rightly termed "illegal settlements"

I'm just saying, what did these people expect? A parade? The settlers have been illegally occupying land for years and know well the potential consequences.

do they know who did this horrible thing?

Why are Palestinians being blamed if they don't know who did it?

I can see how it is presumed to be Palestinians as the disgusting murderers, but if they do not KNOW this for certain, i think the gvt should not have accused them.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back