How Can Anyone Defend This...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
(Reuters) - A Jewish couple and three of their children were stabbed to death in bed in a West Bank settlement in what Israeli officials said Saturday was an attack by one or more Palestinians who broke into their home.

Israeli troops set up roadblocks and were searching the area around the Jewish religious settlement of Itamar, near the Palestinian city of Nablus, for the killer or killers.

In a televised speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed shock that the parents and three of their children -- including a baby -- were "brutally murdered on Sabbath eve while sleeping."

Netanyahu, in what appeared to be a warning to settlers not to launch revenge attacks, urged Israelis not to take the law into their own hands after the killings.

Israel has been loosening restrictions on the movement of Palestinians and goods in the occupied territory but maintains a system of roadblocks and checkpoints.

Jewish couple and three children killed in West Bank | Reuters

(Reuters) - A Jewish couple and three of their children were stabbed to death in bed in a West Bank settlement in what Israeli officials said Saturday was an attack by one or more Palestinians who broke into their home.

Israeli troops set up roadblocks and were searching the area around the Jewish religious settlement of Itamar, near the Palestinian city of Nablus, for the killer or killers.

In a televised speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed shock that the parents and three of their children -- including a baby -- were "brutally murdered on Sabbath eve while sleeping."

Netanyahu, in what appeared to be a warning to settlers not to launch revenge attacks, urged Israelis not to take the law into their own hands after the killings.

Israel has been loosening restrictions on the movement of Palestinians and goods in the occupied territory but maintains a system of roadblocks and checkpoints.

I'm sure some zionist hater will try to defend it.

Do they know Who did this Murder?
It has happened before
Rishon Letzion family of 6 laid to rest day after murdered at home
Rishon Letzion family of 6 laid to rest day after murdered at home - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

It turned out to be a disgruntled former employee
Police revealed yesterday that the man suspected of killing six members of a family in Rishon Letzion last month had been employed at the family's restaurant and was fired about two years ago.
Fired waiter confesses to brutal murder of all six members of Oshrenko family - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Last edited:

Who is defending it?

*****This is NOT a defense of the killings*******

But how far would you go to defend your boarders against what you percieve as an invasion? We have illegals running across the boarder here in the US daily, look at the legislation we try to pass against the illegals and anyone who helps them i.e. business owners and landlords. We want to deny them everything from eduacation to medical care, no matter age or sex. They are dying in our deserts and in supposed safe houses here in the US. To listen to the people who live on the border talk they might be capable of the same things. I think I might be able to understand the killings, but not defend them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

But how far would you go to defend your boarders against what you percieve as an invasion? We have illegals running across the boarder here in the US daily, look at the legislation we try to pass against the illegals and anyone who helps them i.e. business owners and landlords. We want to deny them everything from eduacation to medical care, no matter age or sex. They are dying in our deserts and in supposed safe houses here in the US. To listen to the people who live on the border talk they might be capable of the same things. I think I might be able to understand the killings, but not defend them.

A ten year old, a four year old, a three month old...

Yes, they stabbed a three month old baby to death...cut her throat.

But

But is the great negation. It negates the prior statement oh so well.

Neg for understanding how someone can break into the house of citizens and kill them all including slitting the throat of a three month old baby.

Neg indeed.

I condemn these murders, as has the Palestinian Prime Minister
Salam Fayyad said Saturday in response to the attack, "Violence does not justify violence, we condemn it completely, whoever does it and whoever the victims are,"
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...k-settlement-1.348758?localLinksEnabled=false

At this point we still do not know who did it, I also condemn all those who use this murder as a weapon against the Palestinian people in general

As victims of Itamar buried, Fatah names Square in El-Bireh after Coastal Road Massacre terrorist.

ShowImage.ashx

"The PA refused to issue a clear and unequivocal condemnation Saturday, after a Jewish family, including three children, were savagely murdered by Palestinian terrorists," said Netanyahu's senior advisor Ron Dermer. " Today the PA allowed a public square to be named after a mass murderer who perpetrated one of the worst attacks in Israel's history."

The document presents the following examples of incitement culled from the last few months

* On March 9, Saidam called during a speech to turn Palestinian weapons on Israel, "the main enemy," and that internal differences should be set aside.

* On March 6, the PA's official newspaper Al-Hayat Al-Jadida published an announcement stating that the Ramallah youth center decided to name a soccer tournament after Wafa Idris, the first female suicide bomber who killed one and injured more than 150 when she blew herself up in Jerusalem in January 2002.

* On January 24 the governor of the Jenin area awarded a $2,000 presidential grant to the family of Khaldoun Najib Samoudy, a terrorist who was killed trying to detonate two pipe bombs against IDF soldiers at the Bekaot crossing · Al-Hayat Al-Jadida reported on December 30, 2010 that Israel wanted to destroy the mosques on the Temple Mount in order to build the third temple.

* Palestinian television broadcast a children's program in June 2010 saying that the Jews were "our enemies" and that IDF soldiers are "wild animals. The same television network, in a program from September, broadcast a clip saying that Jewish prayers at the kotel were "a sin and impure.

Kuperwasser, who screened a number of these clips for the cabinet ministers, said that the incitement index from the last quarter of 2010 showed a continuation of incitement against Israel in the PA, with the familiar patterns reappearing: the glorification of terrorists and jihad as part of the national ethos; anti-Semitic stereotypes in the official Palestinian media; and the denial of any connection between the Jewish People and Israel.

Gov't aggressively goes after Palestinian incitement

But

Neg for understanding how someone can break into the house of citizens and kill them all including slitting the throat of a three month old baby.

Neg indeed.

Are you familiar with the settling of the western frontier and what attrocities took place on both sides? Not condoning the behavior just saying I understand how it can happen.

But

Neg indeed.

Are you familiar with the settling of the western frontier and what attrocities took place on both sides? Not condoning the behavior just saying I understand how it can happen.

How you can understand the murder of innocents is beyond me. Accepting it happens is one thing, but understanding it is why it happens.

It is a support. Even if you use a 'but'.

Regardless of who has done the killing.

1982206480.jpg

Protesters disrupted traffic in major junctions across Israel on Sunday, in response to the deadly attack of a family of five in the settlement of Itamar on Friday.

The protests broke out mere hours after the funeral of the Itamar terror victims concluded, as thousands of Israelis turned out at the Givat Shaul cemetery in Jerusalem.

The Fogel family - father Udi, 37, mother Ruth, 36, 10-year-old Yoav, four-year-old Elad, and three-month-old Hadas - were all stabbed to death in their home. Two other children in the house at the time were not hurt in the attack.

"This murder reminds everyone that the struggle and conflict is not about Israel's borders or about independence of a repressed nation but a struggle for our existence. Therefore, we cannot continue speaking about security while the essence is neglected – the essence which is Israel's right to its land," said Yaalon.

Protesters block junctions across Israel in response to Itamar attack

I would not want to piss off the Israelis.

If they find out who did this, it will be very brutal, very barbaric, and very public.

They understand war.

Netanyahu calling off the dogs is not a good sign for the perp(s).

• Thanks
The PA refused to issue a clear and unequivocal condemnation Saturday

Where is Israel's condemnation for a thousand civilians, including hundreds of children and babies, murdered in Gaza?

• Thanks

I'm pretty sure that you never bring up murder cases like this to prove a political point, but rather to illustrate the atrocites that can be inflicted by man...therefore, I accept your OP.

But you have your work cut out for you to make a thread for each case of a family being murdered as they sleep. Good luck!

• Thanks

Actually, it looks exactly like you are defending the killings.

Two kids and a baby, as well as their parents. Words are inadequate to describe how atrocious this is.

Last month, Israel removed the Hawara checkpoint near Itamar.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

Israeli-medics-and-Zaka-v-001.jpg

Medics remove a body from the house where five family members were murdered in the Jewish settlement of Itamar. Photograph: Jack Guez/AFP/Getty Images

Binyamin Netanyahu calls on world to act after killing of Jewish settlers | World news | The Observer

I'm pretty sure that you never bring up murder cases like this to prove a political point, but rather to illustrate the atrocites that can be inflicted by man...therefore, I accept your OP.

But you have your work cut out for you to make a thread for each case of a family being murdered as they sleep. Good luck!

Is that what you see here? Criminal murder?

Is that what you see here? A simple criminal murder?

Go on then, what would you call it, "collateral damage" "Jewish shields killed in harms way", "the price of occupation" "they died as martyrs for israel"
the family is still as God-damn dead as the family killed by Damian Karlik
Fired waiter confesses to brutal murder of all six members of Oshrenko family - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I would call it terrorism planned murders. By a military wing of Fatah. Not a murder by a waiter for his own personal reasons.

But you know this. You just try to soften the act by attempting to attach it to criminal murder. I asked xotoxi's understanding because I don't know what he meant.

But you are clear Jos.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

Israeli-medics-and-Zaka-v-001.jpg

Forum List

Back