How Can Anyone Defend This...

Not at all. I am saying that the Sharon Tate murders, and these murders have different facets to the murder. How to try them would be clear in one case but not the other.

Even if you see them as simple crimes. I was wondering if you saw a difference. It seems not.

I consider a simple crime to be shoplifting.

These are grewsome murders. And every murder is different.

The fact that two different ethnicities were involved doesn't make much difference unless we are going to discuss hate crimes.

So you are of Obama's opinion that there are only crimes and degrees of culpability and intent?

You just remove the other facets of the intent. With the wave of a wand. OK. Obama does that as well. Gruesomeness aside.

You are not alone. Let's see them try the detainees who are at Gitmo. Not seemingly so eh?

Bring them into the States and deal with them by civil law then.

This has nothing to do with the States. And I don't know how they will be tried. That's immaterial, nor do I really care. That is for others to decide.

My only point is that a Palestinian slitting the throat of a sleeping 3 year old Israeli is as gruesome an act as an Israeli slitting the throat of a sleeping 3 year old Palestinian is as gruesome an act as a white American slitting the throat of a sleeping 3 year old white American.

How they are tried in a court is another story.

do they know who did this horrible thing?

Why are Palestinians being blamed if they don't know who did it?

I can see how it is presumed to be Palestinians as the disgusting murderers, but if they do not KNOW this for certain, i think the gvt should not have accused them.

The Fatah Militia has claimed responsibility and called it an "Heroic Operation".

Last month, Israel removed the Hawara checkpoint near Itamar.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

Israeli-medics-and-Zaka-v-001.jpg

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation"

Which is what intent is all about. Which is what jurisdiction is all about. etc. etc. etc.

There is a difference then.

I can see how it is presumed to be Palestinians as the disgusting murderers, but if they do not KNOW this for certain, i think the gvt should not have accused them.

The Fatah Militia has claimed responsibility and called it an "Heroic Operation".

Last month, Israel removed the Hawara checkpoint near Itamar.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation … in response to the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip".

Israeli-medics-and-Zaka-v-001.jpg

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the armed wing of Fatah, the dominant political faction in the West Bank, said it had carried out the "heroic operation"

Which is what intent is all about. Which is what jurisdiction is all about. etc. etc. etc.

There is a difference then.

ahhhhh, thank you! then the gvt was accurate!!!!

Amish?

Israel buries its dead.

STINIANS-ISRAEL_VIO471398&91;1&93;_wa.jpg

Israel mourns its dead.

2_wa.jpg

Udi's brother Motti said: "All the slogans about Torah and settlement, the Land of Israel and the Jewish people try to make us forget the simple and painful truth:

You are gone. You are gone and no slogan will bring you back. Above all, this funeral must be a private event. Udi, you are not a symbol or a national event. Your life had a purpose of its own and your horrid death must not render life into a vehicle.

You are my brother and shall remain my brother."

Minister Moshe Ya'alon attacked the Palestinian Authority over its anti-Israel incitement. "The murderers, if they'll be jailed, will be recognized as heroes and they will be honored by (Palestinian) schools. Such acts are routine with our neighbors.

Rabbi Yehuda Ben Yishai, Ruth Fogel's father said: "We shall not bid you farewell. You shall come visit us like pure angels."

Rafi Ben-basat, a childhood friend of the father – Udi Fogel said that "the family is going through a very difficult time; we are trying to encourage them and give them strength. This was a barbaric act that only animals are capable of. It is time for the nation to sober up and tell its leaders to stop the concession for concession system.

There is a lot of pain. Israel opens the border at the behest of Obama and this is what happens. Obama urges Israel to open Gaza borders, so Israel begins by opening West Bank borders.

20,000 attend Itamar massacre victims' funeral - Israel News, Ynetnews

This is what happens. It's not like we do not know what these Arabs want to do with us.

The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter

Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

The charter is a rather classical Islamist document, applied to the local issues. It declares that Jihad (in the sense of armed battle) is the only solution. It cites the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a ludicrous anti-Semitic forgery.

The "Zionists" and the freemasons and others are blamed for what Hamas and radical Islamists see as the major calamities of the world, especially the French Revolution.

One of the most ominous aspects of the Charter however, is this Hadith:

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

The implication is clear: Allah promised that the Jews will be murdered, and the Hamas "aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take."

Hamas Charter

We know. They tell us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY"]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine [/ame]

They are very clear.

care, they know who did it. they always proudly take credit for their murder of jews.

The first recorded act of genocide in human history is recounted in the bible when God told Joshua to kill every man, woman and "CHILD" in Canan. So the Israelites did as they were commanded by their God. I'm sure the families who had their children slaughtered by Joshua felt the same way as these jewish settlers did.

Does this make the killing right? No
Is this an atrocity? yes
Do two rights make a wrong? no
Can I understand how this happens between these two peoples? yes

They have been killing each other like this for thousands of years, and it doesn't look like it will stop any time soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Last edited:
"The trees told me to do it".

And wealthy Muslims probably have plenty of money invested in Google and Facebook.

PS: Your link didn't work, this one does though: Caroline Glick :: Home

It would seem. It just doesn't make sense when one watches that video of the Egyptian cleric calling for the deaths of all Jews worldwide.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY"]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine [/ame]

Spectrum can probably understand that as well.

*****This is NOT a defense of the killings*******

But how far would you go to defend your boarders against what you percieve as an invasion? We have illegals running across the boarder here in the US daily, look at the legislation we try to pass against the illegals and anyone who helps them i.e. business owners and landlords. We want to deny them everything from eduacation to medical care, no matter age or sex. They are dying in our deserts and in supposed safe houses here in the US. To listen to the people who live on the border talk they might be capable of the same things. I think I might be able to understand the killings, but not defend them.

Actually, it looks exactly like you are defending the killings.

Two kids and a baby, as well as their parents. Words are inadequate to describe how atrocious this is.

I agree.

"The trees told me to do it".

And wealthy Muslims probably have plenty of money invested in Google and Facebook.

PS: Your link didn't work, this one does though: Caroline Glick :: Home

It would seem. It just doesn't make sense when one watches that video of the Egyptian cleric calling for the deaths of all Jews worldwide.

Spectrum can probably understand that as well.

But how far would you go to defend your boarders against what you percieve as an invasion? We have illegals running across the boarder here in the US daily, look at the legislation we try to pass against the illegals and anyone who helps them i.e. business owners and landlords. We want to deny them everything from eduacation to medical care, no matter age or sex. They are dying in our deserts and in supposed safe houses here in the US. To listen to the people who live on the border talk they might be capable of the same things. I think I might be able to understand the killings, but not defend them.

Two kids and a baby, as well as their parents. Words are inadequate to describe how atrocious this is.

I agree.
You Tube will lose its popularity soon, its been too commercialized and taken over by corporations and interest groups, its the first mainstream video site, and it won't be the last. The more they limit free speech, the more people they turn away or encourage people to stop contributing, thus begins You Tube's intellectual death (most Atheists have stopped posting videos about Islam as You Tube removes their videos basically as soon as they are posted). ;)

Last edited:
What were the Israeli's doing there?

Asshole, if this happened in greenline israel, what would your moronic comment be? "What are jews doing in the middle east"?

Where were you before 1967 when this regularly occurred inside greenline israel - did you condemn these actions then? Fucking little turd probably wasn't even born yet...and knows no history of the conflict before 2008...

Palestinians Celebrate Massacre of Jewish Family

palestinian-man-hands-out-sweets-to-hamas-policemen-in-celebration-at-murder-of-israeli-family-initamar-israel.jpg

Hey, let's celebrate our hero baby killer: Palestinian hands out sweets to Hamas policemen in Rafah

Islamic depravity hits bottom. Keeps digging:

Rafah residents hand out candy following massacre of Jewish family, three children in West Bank settlement of Itamar.
Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

Meanwhile, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said he “clearly and firmly denounces the terror attack, just as I have denounced crimes against Palestinians.

“We are against all types of violence,” Fayyad said during a tour in Bethlehem. “Our position has not changed. As we have said many times before, we categorically oppose violence and terror, regardless of the identity of the victims or the perpetrators.”

IDF and security forces have been scouring the West Bank area since late Friday night, and have arrested 20 Palestinians from the villages of Awarta, Zababdeh, Sanur and Siliya. The IAF employed unmanned aerial vehicle in an effort to search for the suspects.

The Hamas movement accused the Palestinian Authority’s security apparatus of arresting three of its activists near Qalqilya and Jenin.

“The report of five murdered Israelis is not enough to punish someone,” said Hamas Spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri, adding, “However; we in Hamas completely support the resistance against settlers who murder and use crime and terror against the Palestinian people under the auspices of the Israeli occupation soldiers

palestinian-children-recreate-ramallah-lynch-bloodstained-h-hands_01.jpg

Palestinian children are still made to 'celebrate' the Ramallah Lynchings today..

This degenerate, ghoulish behaviour, which almost defies belief is, in fact common practice by the Palestinians after murdering Israeli Jews.

The most well-known example was the Ramallah Lynching in 2000, where two IDF soldiers unfortunate to stray into the wrong area were killed and disembowelled in the streets by mobs of screaming Muslims.

To this day, the iconic image of the man holding up his blood-soaked hands to the crowd below him outside the police station where the slaughter took place, is still re-enacted by Palestinian children celebrating the event.

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family -

Palestinians Celebrate Massacre of Jewish Family

palestinian-man-hands-out-sweets-to-hamas-policemen-in-celebration-at-murder-of-israeli-family-initamar-israel.jpg

Hey, let's celebrate our hero baby killer: Palestinian hands out sweets to Hamas policemen in Rafah

Islamic depravity hits bottom. Keeps digging:

Rafah residents hand out candy following massacre of Jewish family, three children in West Bank settlement of Itamar.
Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

Meanwhile, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said he “clearly and firmly denounces the terror attack, just as I have denounced crimes against Palestinians.

“We are against all types of violence,” Fayyad said during a tour in Bethlehem. “Our position has not changed. As we have said many times before, we categorically oppose violence and terror, regardless of the identity of the victims or the perpetrators.”

IDF and security forces have been scouring the West Bank area since late Friday night, and have arrested 20 Palestinians from the villages of Awarta, Zababdeh, Sanur and Siliya. The IAF employed unmanned aerial vehicle in an effort to search for the suspects.

The Hamas movement accused the Palestinian Authority’s security apparatus of arresting three of its activists near Qalqilya and Jenin.

“The report of five murdered Israelis is not enough to punish someone,” said Hamas Spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri, adding, “However; we in Hamas completely support the resistance against settlers who murder and use crime and terror against the Palestinian people under the auspices of the Israeli occupation soldiers

palestinian-children-recreate-ramallah-lynch-bloodstained-h-hands_01.jpg

Palestinian children are still made to 'celebrate' the Ramallah Lynchings today..

This degenerate, ghoulish behaviour, which almost defies belief is, in fact common practice by the Palestinians after murdering Israeli Jews.

The most well-known example was the Ramallah Lynching in 2000, where two IDF soldiers unfortunate to stray into the wrong area were killed and disembowelled in the streets by mobs of screaming Muslims.

To this day, the iconic image of the man holding up his blood-soaked hands to the crowd below him outside the police station where the slaughter took place, is still re-enacted by Palestinian children celebrating the event.

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family -
You're surprised you get this from people who venerate and love Hitler? :eusa_eh:

What were the Israeli's doing there?

Asshole, if this happened in greenline israel, what would your moronic comment be? "What are jews doing in the middle east"?

Where were you before 1967 when this regularly occurred inside greenline israel - did you condemn these actions then? Fucking little turd probably wasn't even born yet...and knows no history of the conflict before 2008...

Why the profanity? That is the first indicator of one conceding an argument dum dum.

Israel is willingly breaking the law by encouraging people to move there. There is a reason they are called "the OCCUPIED territories"

I support America. Every other country can sink or swim on their own. I owe no allegiance to any other country. What about you?

Last edited:
Why the profanity?

I do not suffer stupid, lazy, people who make absurd claims that are unsubstantiated by historical facts.

Israel is willingly breaking the law by encouraging people to move there. There is a reason they are called "the OCCUPIED territories"

I do not support the settlements, but they are a fig leaf. There was more terrorism BEFORE 1967, so it is obvious to those who are not stupid nor lazy and know their history that whether there are jews legally or illegally moving into the WB has little or no effect on the situation overall. It is a propaganda piece used by the arab muslims and their apologists to confuse/convince the stupid, lazy people unable to think for themselves that it is an issue.

I support America. Every other country can sink or swim on their own. I owe no allegiance to any other country. What about you?

Congratulations. The last 2 times the US tried to bury its head we got WW1 and WW2. How'd that work out for you?

Today, with a shit president unable to operate above the 3rd grade level, American foreign policy is non-existent and we see monstrous nations like china and iran expanding their spheres of influence...do you think that that is a good thing, and will help protect US national interests?

Should we just sit back and let nations like pakistan harbor terrorists who can then slip into the US and attack us? Is that the adult, rational plan you have to offer?

The US cannot maintain an ostrich-like foreign policy, every time it has, the US has suffered. Go read a history book.

Let's define this a bit more then. This would be considered an organized crime to you then? I'm trying to understand if you differentiate between a common murder with it's singular intent to kill.

The one who kills for simply their own personal reasoning.

And those who plan the same murders for the implicit reasoning to terrorize others? Who setup others to kill yet others and who accept responsibility as a military wing of a militia.

That's just crime as well? Organized crime? No more? Please explain how you differentiate as I'm quite unclear as to how you enfold acts that have such different accelerations.

Or is death just death and intent is not at all important to you? It all can be dealt with by a court of law?

They crossed the border and killed in another country after the entire murderous intent came from the military wing of a governing force?

Who tries this kind of thing when the military side calls their murders a heroic acts?
Sounds like you are describing attacking the civilians of Gaza

I can't agree with you more. I have been outraged for a long time.

Children's deaths
TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Israelis: 124
Palestinians: 1457

Remember These Children

This is much more than people coming to find work and a better life for their families.

They came to destroy a country and its people, and replace it with another. What would be a legitimate response to this invasion?

Invaders bringing their families with them to war creates unusual problems.

Forum List

Back