how big is climate change 4 #2020 ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.

There are other climate change skeptics, but Joe Bastardi has been at it a long time. He makes valid scientific arguments about normal climate variations.

Joe Bastardi: Climate change agenda is being driven by hysteria, not facts

Climate misinformation by source: Joe Bastardi

If the dems push for the "Green New Deal" they will see how voters feel.
Bastsrdi s too stupid to understand AOC's comment about having 12 years to act. Bastardi is a TV weatherman. Not a climatologist.

Climate change will influence my vote. Not just for President but federal & State & local positions. Denying AGW is a sign of stupidity.

The climate is changing but it's not us. There are significant changes in the sun, atmospheric conditions on the planets, and perturbations of the planets. There is absolutely nothing that we can do to alter the changes that are taking place.

There are other climate change skeptics, but Joe Bastardi has been at it a long time. He makes valid scientific arguments about normal climate variations.

Bastsrdi s too stupid to understand AOC's comment about having 12 years to act. Bastardi is a TV weatherman. Not a climatologist.

Neither is AOC a climatologist. Joe knows his stuff. Push for the "Green New Deal", please, please, please...
BTW, there are better initiatives to address climate change than the Green New Deal, here are the top 10:

https://www.greenamerica.org/climate-change-100-reasons-hope/top-10-solutions-reverse-climate-change

I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.

It's HUGE!

Updating or re-building EVERY building in the US....high speed rail that eliminates the need for air travel...an end to the use of fossil fuels, nuclear energy, & the internal combustion engine....winning the war against cow farts...THE GREEN NEW DEAL, baby!

We've only got something like 10 more years to single-handedly save the planet, and only AOC and the Democrats have THE plan (not the money) to do it!

She didn't say we have 12 years to act she said the world is going to end in 12 years

And AOC isn't a climatologist either and she's not smart enough to be a weather person

She didn't say we have 12 years to act she said the world is going to end in 12 years

And AOC isn't a climatologist either and she's not smart enough to be a weather person

If we don;t act in 12 years, then we can no longer stop the worst effects of climate change.

AOC holds the same degree as Littledick Donnie.

If we don;t act in 12 years, then we can no longer stop the worst effects of climate change.

AOC holds the same degree as Littledick Donnie.
And that's not what she said is it?

No it's not

And I didn't vote for Trump so I don't get triggered when you insult him. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. ARe you sure you don't have some sort of brain tumor that is interfering with memory ?

Neither is AOC a climatologist. Joe knows his stuff. Push for the "Green New Deal", please, please, please...
BTW, there are better initiatives to address climate change than the Green New Deal, here are the top 10:

https://www.greenamerica.org/climate-change-100-reasons-hope/top-10-solutions-reverse-climate-change

You know that your list is included in the NGD.

If fact, you list calls for eating less meat. You remember when you asshats ran in circles screaming how AOC is going to kill all the cows? You just did too.

There actually is no real science on Anthropogenic Global Warming.

It is a deeply flawed computer model that cannot work unless a great deal of data is omitted from the model.

Add to that the fact that the man who came up with the idea of man made global warming also had to fake, omit, and alter data to even make his flawed theory plausible.

What AGW is, is a Trojan Horse to allow Globalist control over Sovereign Nations through Economic Regulations and Controls in the name of "Saving The Planet."

It's an attack on individual liberties and National Sovereignty.

If you want to know where this is supposed to take us, research Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.

40F this morning in Westchester! Heat on in the house -- again

Climate change ranks far below filling pot holes and getting rid of stupid plastic bag bans.

Climate change ranks far below filling pot holes and getting rid of stupid plastic bag bans.
Even when you Trumpettes hit a pothole, you know it needs fixed. As far as pollution & climate change, these require thinking & thereby outside the range of the uneducated Trumpettes.

Forum List

Back