how big is climate change 4 #2020 ?

Same as always, only after you have told the leftists to fuck themselves, should anyone even be allowed to mention the word.

They absolutely will fuck up any society who is willing to listen to their bullshit. Do you actually think that the people who want their own country invaded and supports most short sighted economic policy that can be thought of, really cares about what happens 70 years down the line?

Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers.
No one is banning cars. Maybe if you assfucks weren't so God damn stupid.........

A leftist forgetting his own policy. Many European nations have plans to ban gasoline run cars, after listening to the leftist morons instead of thinking for themselves.

Maybe STFU on something you know nothing about.

Oh and fuck you. Sorry that I forgot to put this first.

An electric car is still a car you fucking idiot. Some auto makers are switching to all electric. Most plan on expanding their EV offerings

I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.

As far as a political issue, I can't see the Democrats bringing it up at all.

Most people don't really believe in it. Too many failed prophecies in the not so distant past by the warmists.

Neither Slick Willie nor B. Hussein O put the Paris Accords or the Kyoto Protocols before the Senate for ratification. If people really believed in it, he would have been a smart political move,even if the ratification failed.
Sorry, but 60% say they are concerned. You deniers are in the minority.

I am sure 60% are concerned. More than 60% are sheep. It isn't that most disagree with climate change, it is the idea that we are doing it. That is the part that is absolutely not even close to being proven.

It is polling. But I get it, you think everyone but you uneducated Trumpettes are sheep? Really? Now that is some funny chit.

There are other climate change skeptics, but Joe Bastardi has been at it a long time. He makes valid scientific arguments about normal climate variations.

Joe Bastardi: Climate change agenda is being driven by hysteria, not facts

Climate misinformation by source: Joe Bastardi

If the dems push for the "Green New Deal" they will see how voters feel.
The agenda is being driven by wealth redistribution.
What is wealth redistribution?
Do you know it has been happening in this country for decades?

Same as always, only after you have told the leftists to fuck themselves, should anyone even be allowed to mention the word.

They absolutely will fuck up any society who is willing to listen to their bullshit. Do you actually think that the people who want their own country invaded and supports most short sighted economic policy that can be thought of, really cares about what happens 70 years down the line?

Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers.
No one is banning cars. Maybe if you assfucks weren't so God damn stupid.........

A leftist forgetting his own policy. Many European nations have plans to ban gasoline run cars, after listening to the leftist morons instead of thinking for themselves.

An electric car is still a car you fucking idiot. Some auto makers are switching to all electric. Most plan on expanding their EV offerings

Did I say that they were planning on banning all cars?

So tired of these snarky retarded idiots. They want to ban gasoline cars, that's a fact. Please go back to CNN if this discussion is too high IQ for you.

There are other climate change skeptics, but Joe Bastardi has been at it a long time. He makes valid scientific arguments about normal climate variations.

Of course. For the climate issue its the transfer of wealth from the 1st world to the 3rd.

The climate is changing but it's not us. There are significant changes in the sun, atmospheric conditions on the planets, and perturbations of the planets. There is absolutely nothing that we can do to alter the changes that are taking place.
Wow, I need to copy this & send it to NASA because the scientists there never thought of the sun & atmospheric pressures or perturbations in orbits. Wow thank you. You are so smart.

It is so funny how people buy into this money making scheme of the "greenies". I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the same folks that support bone-headed economic policies of Democrats would take this bait hook, line and sinker. BTW, were you on the train 3 decades ago as well when the earth was supposed to end because of global warming?
Because No one is making any money from fossil fuels.

Democrat economics brought us a balanced budget under Clinton, Bush & Republican economics created the worst recession in 80 years. Obama economics brought us back,

Trump is sending us back down that road to recession.

Uncle Newtie's acts balanced the budget.

Clinton did sign the budgets , but did it involuntarily as he realized it was politically necessary for his survival. Told Americans the tale that "the era of big government is over".

I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.

Most people don't really believe in it. Too many failed prophecies in the not so distant past by the warmists.

Neither Slick Willie nor B. Hussein O put the Paris Accords or the Kyoto Protocols before the Senate for ratification. If people really believed in it, he would have been a smart political move,even if the ratification failed.

Then the Democrat Party were fools for not putting it up to a vote in the Senate when they had a chance.

The Republicans were the ones who put the New Green Deal up for a vote, it failed 57-0. Not a single Democrat Senator was willing to support Climate Change publicly. Either your polling is flawed, or the D's are really, really, stupid.

If we don;t act in 12 years, then we can no longer stop the worst effects of climate change.
Which is what?

Just look up biblical disasters for the list
Which will have nothing to do with Global Warming. However, in the future, I do believe the judgments of God will be blamed instead on Global Warming as the False Prophet, and Anti-Christ continues to deceive the people of Earth in to giving up their freedoms, their free will, and to worship them.

Then the Democrat Party were fools for not putting it up to a vote in the Senate when they had a chance.

The Republicans were the ones who put the New Green Deal up for a vote, it failed 57-0. Not a single Democrat Senator was willing to support Climate Change publicly. Either your polling is flawed, or the D's are really, really, stupid.
You assfucks always fall for political bullshit.

The libs are the masters of Political Bullshit, Dave.

That's why they had the Witch Hunt against Trump, and why Mueller waited until after the midterms to show it was a nothing.

Of course. For the climate issue its the transfer of wealth from the 1st world to the 3rd.

So, you think that"
1) The third world should not be allowed tp progress?
2) We should allow the third world to progress by using the dirtiest power generation techniques?
or

3) Help them progress using the best green energy generation so their growth in greenhouse gas emissions don't counter balance the progress being made by the developed world. After all, it were the devel;oped nations that put us in our current position.

r

If you want to know about climate change ask God.

If you want to know about the AGW scam just ask a lying Moon Bat.

Do you agree with me that the real problem is the 8 billion people living on earth, not climate change?

We can debate the solution, but fresh water shortages, energy shortages, food shortages, loss of coastal land, are only problems because 8 billion people live on earth, right?

So, you think that"
2) We should allow the third world to progress by using the dirtiest power generation techniques?
or

3) Help them progress using the best green energy generation so their growth in greenhouse gas emissions don't counter balance the progress being made by the developed world. After all, it were the devel;oped nations that put us in our current position.
4) Reduce the world population to sustainable numbers.

So tired of these snarky retarded idiots. They want to ban gasoline cars, that's a fact. Please go back to CNN if this discussion is too high IQ for you.

You said this: "Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers."

But hey, noooooooo you never said anything about banning all cars Nope never.

You are quite the ass.

Poor baby, you can drive around in your combustion, pollution car while most of the wortd will be driving more efficient electric vehicles well, because you are that stupid.

So, you think that"
or

4) Reduce the world population to sustainable numbers.

You're first.

D0VxcKXV4AEuZsh.jpg

You said this: "Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers."

But hey, noooooooo you never said anything about banning all cars Nope never.

You are quite the ass.

Poor baby, you can drive around in your combustion, pollution car while most of the wortd will be driving more efficient electric vehicles well, because you are that stupid.

Fuck me with these gamma losers, if your IQ is too low to understand what was said, it's not my problem.

Thanks for admitting that you too want to ban cars, specifically the cars that use gasoline. We are done here.

Forum List

Back