How did the left become the "party of science"?

The political climate has nothing to do with the science. Science is science. Science does not follow the money.
Research grants and the science itself are separate. Listing any anomalies and other shit about those facts would be/is merely listing exceptions that prove the rule.

Your “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

I'm not so sure....lt's clear in this thread that he knows absolutely nothing about the topic.....The invocation of every logical fallacy in the book shows this in high relief.

IT was asked:
Refute a point:

Do scientists agree on climate change?​

Yes, the vast majority of actively publishing climate scientists – 97 percent – agree that humans are causing global warming and climate change. Most of the leading science organizations around the world have issued public statements expressing this, including international and U.S. science academies, the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, and a whole host of reputable scientific bodies around the world. A list of these organizations is provided here.

I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about. You're all over the place GOP vs this, GOP vs that.
I am very sure I know what I'm talking about and I am also sure that you know what I'm talking about, but you don't have the intellectual integrity to admit it. But I did learn something today, you are a total bullshit artist/troll that isn't worth the time to discuss anything with. I'm done here.

Science is science.

You addressing gender or sex? Scientists are not debating this. Especially not climate scientists.
Bruce Jenner was born male, was a superior male athlete, as opposed to be a shitty poster on a web message board like you, who chose to have sexual alignment surgery along with other medical stuff that goes into it all. Not sure what you think this has to do with science,.

I am very sure I know what I'm talking about and I am also sure that you know what I'm talking about, but you don't have the intellectual integrity to admit it. But I did learn something today, you are a total bullshit artist/troll that isn't worth the time to discuss anything with. I'm done here.
339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

You deny what NASA scientists claim: "There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

You deny evidence. Unequivocal evidence.

I'm just showing you that global warming is not confined to our planet.
But, deny it all you want, slugger. You're committed to it. :eusa_whistle:

Quod erat demonstrandum.

You addressing gender or sex? Scientists are not debating this. Especially not climate scientists.
Bruce Jenner was born male, was a superior male athlete, as opposed to be a shitty poster on a web message board like you, who chose to have sexual alignment surgery along with other medical stuff that goes into it all. Not sure what you think this has to do with science,.

Other planets and their moons in the solar system are also warming, also.
Whatever we have caught on Earth must be infecting the entire solar system.

You are being disingenuous at best when you frame things with such deceit. Two quotes from the NASA website can straighten this out.

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

"While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years
."

The science isn't claiming Earth is alone in warming, or that the warming itself is the cause of man alone. The science is addressing how human activity has affected the warming of the Earth - the climate changes.

I'm just showing you that global warming is not confined to our planet.
But, deny it all you want, slugger. You're committed to it. :eusa_whistle:

Who said it was? And how does that address the facts - the irrefutable evidence?

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

"While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years."

I never have denied 'climate change'.....ever. I have denied 'man made' climate change.
Okay, what is your catalyst for warming?

Sunspots?

Tilt of the earth?

Volcanoes?

The point of the movie was to enrich and empower the fraud AlGore, on the coattails of the “Global Warming” hoax.
And your source of the refute of human caused AGW is....?

Come on bob, it can't be your ass again.

Forum List

Back