Houston Chronicle Endorses....wait for it....

Oh my stars and garters! The Chronicle, a veritable and venerable written testament to conservatism, endorses Mrs. Clinton!

These are unsettling times that require a steady hand: That's not Donald Trump.
I can't think of a single person in my entire life who decided who to vote for based on an endorsement. Are you that shallow?

Democrats are used to being told who to vote for.

that's funny from the get in line loony right.

The Houston Comical. Haven't thought about that newspaper in a few years...

I'm not surprised they endorsed Hilliary, I'd be surprised if any paper endorsed Dump.

Well, endorsements mean nothing to me, sure as hell won't change my mind...

Hey, any of you old Texans remember Marvin Zindler?

What good would it do for a handful of conservatives in these states to vote for Hillary considering that it wouldn't be enough to give the state's delegates to Hillary. It would be just a wasted vote.
Every Texan I know is supporting and voting Trump. They are doctors, writers, tradesmen and working class. The media can put out whatever trying to get people discouraged but that does not make it so.

I'm not surprised they endorsed Hilliary, I'd be surprised if any paper endorsed Dump.

Single handed shut down the Best Little Whore House in Texas. The whores even sponsored a little league baseball team.
EYE WITNESS NEWS

Houston and conservative should never be uttered in the same sentence

You don't know much about Houston.

LOL It's obvious YOU don't. It's a democrat city. Now run along sock

I don't know about Houston? I spent most of my working life in around that place. You probably don't even know where Stinkadina is, or how it got it's name.

You mean the home of GIllies?

It was until it burnt down.

SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE IN THE ICE MACHINE!!!

"On Nov. 8, 2016, the American people will decide between two presidential contenders who represent the starkest political choice in living memory. They will choose between one candidate with vast experience and a lifelong dedication to public service and another totally lacking in qualifications to be president.

Based on that, I'm sure they must've endorsed McCain over Obama.....

:lmao:

Who cares what these corporate rags endorse.

They did.

So, you're just into making sh** up these days, huh?

A half-century of Chronicle endorsements: 11 R, 2 D

I just corrected the error, so go fuck yourself.

Corrected after I called you out, ya did.

Uhm, no.

I was typing as you responded, you dimwit.

Based on that, I'm sure they must've endorsed McCain over Obama.....

:lmao:

Who cares what these corporate rags endorse.

They did.

So, you're just into making sh** up these days, huh?

A half-century of Chronicle endorsements: 11 R, 2 D

I just corrected the error, so go fuck yourself.

Corrected after I called you out, ya did.

Uhm, no.

I was typing as you responded, you dimwit.

You erroneously report than spazz; take your meds.

demographics show that Houston is almost half filthy wetback, 3/4 black, when you consider that there are going to be some apologetic guilt ridden whites thrown in, a paper would do well by presenting itself as Un-American.
no surprise when you look at the demographics.

demographics show that Houston is almost half filthy wetback, 3/4 black, when you consider that there are going to be some apologetic guilt ridden whites thrown in, a paper would do well by presenting itself as Un-American.

un-American are you treasonous pieces of garbage who root for putin. but your use of the term wetback shows why you like dumb donald so much.....uneducated angry white male bigot.

reality:

010 census population (rank): 2,099,451 (4); Male: 1,053,517 (50.1%); Female: 1,045,934 (49.9%); White: 1,060,491 (50.5%); Black: 498,466 (23.7%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 14,997 (0.7%); Asian: 126,378 (6.0%); Other race: 329,436 (15.2%); Two or more races: 69,530 (3.3%); Hispanic/Latino: 919,668 (37.4%).
Houston, Tex.: Population, Weather, Demographics, Facts, History ...
www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108527.html

un-American are you treasonous pieces of garbage who root for putin. but your use of the term wetback shows why you like dumb donald so much.....uneducated angry white male bigot.

reality:

010 census population (rank): 2,099,451 (4); Male: 1,053,517 (50.1%); Female: 1,045,934 (49.9%); White: 1,060,491 (50.5%); Black: 498,466 (23.7%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 14,997 (0.7%); Asian: 126,378 (6.0%); Other race: 329,436 (15.2%); Two or more races: 69,530 (3.3%); Hispanic/Latino: 919,668 (37.4%).
Houston, Tex.: Population, Weather, Demographics, Facts, History ...
www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108527.html
your numbers back up my numbers. Almost as many filthy illegals as there are humans.

Houston Chronicle Endorses....wait for it....

Houston is the most liberal city in Texas
no surprise here

Here
I will make a prediction
NY Times will endorse Hillary

Uh no. Austin is.

I'll take your word for it.

No doubt, Houston with its first gay mayor who was trying to
subpoena sermons delivered by several local pastors..and infringe on
peoples' first amendment rights, has to be up there.

Apparently the subpoenas read, they wanted all "all speeches, presentations, or sermons related to [the equal rights ordinance], the Petition, Mayor Annise Parker, homosexuality, or gender identity prepared by, delivered by, revised by, or approved by you or in your possession.”

What a 'brave new world"

seemed like a sure winner to be the most liberal city in Texas

:)

Forum List

Back