Houston Chronicle Endorses....wait for it....

Houston and conservative should never be uttered in the same sentence

And you think that because? Miss Less, Houston is Trump country. I live just 6 hours away in NOLA and know the town well. It is the heart and soul of the oil industry, and there is nothing liberal about the oil industry

Very few people in the oil industry live in Houston proper, most all live in the suburbs. Houston proper is a shit hole.

Really. Written by
Georgia is a die-hard liberal and contributing writer for Bipartisan Report.

I wouldn't say -the- most liberal, but it is way up there.

And so is the Chronicle.

Houston is the most liberal city in Texas
no surprise here

Here
I will make a prediction
NY Times will endorse Hillary

Really now Mr. Depot.
Both Campaigns Stunned After Houston Chronicle Makes VERY Surprising Endorsement

Really. Written by
Georgia is a die-hard liberal and contributing writer for Bipartisan Report.

I wouldn't say -the- most liberal, but it is way up there.

And so is the Chronicle.

Houston is the most liberal city in Texas
no surprise here

Here
I will make a prediction
NY Times will endorse Hillary

Really now Mr. Depot.
Both Campaigns Stunned After Houston Chronicle Makes VERY Surprising Endorsement

Not very bi-partisan is she? At least the are honest as to her political views.

And you think that because? Miss Less, Houston is Trump country. I live just 6 hours away in NOLA and know the town well. It is the heart and soul of the oil industry, and there is nothing liberal about the oil industry

Houston is controlled by democrats. Fact

I see Miss Less you're one of those people who states facts without stating the facts. You are about as useful as a steering wheel on a mule.
The mayor of Houston is a black man who is a Democrat. That is because the incorporated part of Houston that can vote is very small and mostly minority The surrounding suburban areas are different municipalities and mainly white Republican.

Dude take your Miss Less and your lack of knowledge and stick it up your ass

Waitingfor is 1000 times smarter than you, Lezbisassy.

Houston Chronicle Endorses Clinton

We’ll likely see more of this in the coming weeks – conservative newspapers who usually endorse the republican candidate endorsing Clinton for much the same reasons.

Oh my stars and garters! The Chronicle, a veritable and venerable written testament to conservatism, endorses Mrs. Clinton!

These are unsettling times that require a steady hand: That's not Donald Trump.
I can't think of a single person in my entire life who decided who to vote for based on an endorsement. Are you that shallow?

Democrats are used to being told who to vote for.

They're used to bending over, grabbing their ankles, and voting that way, too.

Another Zionist owned "pseudo-con" "news" outlet is for more US wars in the Middle East to help Israel.

Yawn.

Hillary is the candidate of Zionism.

Let there be no doubt of the truth Bernie established in the debates - Hillary's "foreign policy" is 100% about the money she gets from Goldman and other Zionist sources.

Very few people in the oil industry live in Houston proper, most all live in the suburbs. Houston proper is a shit hole.

So you are saying all those River Oaks folks, the same people who denied GHW Bush a country club membership because he lives in Memorial, live in a sewer?

Oh my stars and garters! The Chronicle, a veritable and venerable written testament to conservatism, endorses Mrs. Clinton!

Hate to break it to you but if they support Clinton, they're not conservative. I bet you think Jeb Bush is a conservative.

Hate to break it to you but those of you who reside in the far right fringe are not conservatives either. You are Donald Trump's peasants and serfs. Own it.

Hate to break it to you but if they support Clinton, they're not conservative. I bet you think Jeb Bush is a conservative.

Hate to break it to you but those of you who reside in the far right fringe are not conservatives either.

Hate to break to to you but those that don't believe like you aren't on the far right fringe.

So you are saying all those River Oaks folks, the same people who denied GHW Bush a country club membership because he lives in Memorial, live in a sewer?

Yep, and it's getting worse by the day. Of course anyone living in NO would think even Houston would be a step up.

Forum List

Back