House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet

Just the first step. We will be indicting Child Molester Joe in five red States when he leaves office, we will be doing everything you are doing to us believing there are no consequences for yourself (like here). It's the only chance we have to make you stop. Letting you continue to destroy the system to create a one party State is not the answer. Get ready to rock and roll, you have 13 months before Trump takes office
Biden is safe, as always, kaz. Trump will continue into trial and future indictments.

You will not be allowed to create an one-party MAGA state.

It's at this point when rational debate becomes no longer possible. We can't have a discussion on the merits of impeachment proceedings against Biden because your head is too full of horseshit.
It's what makes reasoned debate on any number of subjects with Trumpleton's out of the question. Namely, an inability to agree on basic facts. You are far too immersed in the alternate reality created by RWM, and that is very unfortunate.
You understand completely,

MAGA is the seven year old enraged boy who sees only red and can only respond with "nuh uh" and "I am always right".

There is only one way to continue if such is the case and MAGA won't accept the results of the next election,

Trump says it himself: This is about "retribution". Payback. Revenge.

It's not about America or laws. It's all emotional. This is a cult.

This is more than a cult. Starting in the late 1970s the KGB started working thru rightwing American groups. Groups like the KKK, Neo-Nazis & Confederates were all Anti-Federal Government.

Putin has been working on getting revenge for the dissolution of the Soviet Union since he's held office.

Trump & Mikey J are the culmination of Putin's efforts.

Lefties think that the Trump impeachment using forged documents was some sort of a uniter but Biden will divide the country?

The two party system has failed America.

In what way? Is our economy too big? Too many wealthy Americans?

The only thing that's failed is the Republican party. That party may be replaced in the near future.

This is more than a cult. Starting in the late 1970s the KGB started working thru rightwing American groups. Groups like the KKK, Neo-Nazis & Confederates were all Anti-Federal Government.

Putin has been working on getting revenge for the dissolution of the Soviet Union since he's held office.

Trump & Mikey J are the culmination of Putin's efforts.
Incredible to watch this.

He's certainly leveraged the hard Right's craving for a strongman. He found the perfect puppet.

Incredible to watch this.

He's certainly leveraged the hard Right's craving for a strongman. He found the perfect puppet.

Trump has been coached at every turn by the FSB. It's amazing how many Americans have fallen for his BS.

But regardless of the polls, it still an ever-shrinking minority that supports him.

In the end Vladimer will lose!

Evidence or in this case, the lack there of.
You give yourself away....You couldn't even say lack UNLESS you knew the charges. All signs are you don' t.Makes you look like what we used to call 'an a e"

1702590471417.png

Trump has been coached at every turn by the FSB. It's amazing how many Americans have fallen for his BS.

But regardless of the polls, it still an ever-shrinking minority that supports him.

In the end Vladimer will lose!
You seem to coin mindless comments like the Mint does money.
So logically you are smarter than FSB,Trump, many Americans...but you come off as stupid as sht
so what are we missing that points to this invisible superiority of yours

Lefties think that the Trump impeachment using forged documents was some sort of a uniter but Biden will divide the country?
No forged documents but fogged MAGA heads. You guys cannot run a House majority government when it is proportionally only responsible for 1/6th of the total.

It will never be a GOP MAGA one party state if that is what you are aiming for,

You seem to coin mindless comments like the Mint does money.
So logically you are smarter than FSB,Trump, many Americans...but you come off as stupid as sht
so what are we missing that points to this invisible superiority of yours

Thanks for the incoherent babble!

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Joe's a child molester, you're an idiot, racist and sheep. The Democrat party is in it's normal order wherever we are. BTW, you're on ignore so I won't see your reply unless someone replies to it, like this one. You haven't in any way offended me, I just lose interest in your eight year old content, MAGA man
That's a lie. It's Trump that is the child rapist and monster.

So you're just as infantile? That's your excuse?

How old are you? Why so afraid of saying how old you are? Do you embarrass yourself?
How old are you, junior? Cry me a river. Typical snowflake. Throw stones and when one gets tossed back at you, you whine and cry because your feewings are hurt. BTW, the topic is:

House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet​

Get on it or get off of the thread.

How old are you, junior? Cry me a river. Typical snowflake. Throw stones and when one gets tossed back at you, you whine and cry because your feewings are hurt. BTW, the topic is:

House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet​

Get on it or get off of the thread.
The topic?
I believe Dante started the thread. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

go link back to your posts. now :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back