Republicans embracing birth control

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
It wasn't that long ago that Republicans were lambasting Sandra Fluke for her impassioned pleas supporting access to birth control. But some are finally starting to get the painfully obvious message that embracing birth control is a great strategy to reduce abortions while gaining market share with voters.

Of course, you might wonder why it takes so much polling data to finally get the painfully obvious through their thick skulls, but I'm an optimist so I'd like to see this as a [slim] reason to be hopeful that some semblance of sanity might be creeping back into the GOP.

Kellyanne Conway is going to Capitol Hill on Wednesday with a message for Republicans: promote contraception or risk defeat in 2024.

The former senior counselor and campaign manager for President Donald Trump is part of a group set to brief Republicans on how they might get ahead of Democrats’ attacks that the GOP is anti-woman by talking more about protecting contraception and less about banning abortion.

Kellyanne Conway to GOP: Focus on contraception

Right on!

The Republicans claim that they want to lower the violent crime rate in this country.

Well, then, they should be staunch supporters of birth control and abortion. In fact, they should encourage free condoms being passed out in middle school.

Right on!

The Republicans claim that they want to lower the violent crime rate in this country.

Well, then, they should be staunch supporters of birth control and abortion. In fact, they should encourage free condoms being passed out in middle school.
Abortion is the deliberate killing of innocent life.

I have no problem with birth control, and I'm a firm believer that many Democrat women should never be permitted to wear hoods, bags, buckets, or even makeup if it gets them laid.

Republicans think they are required by God and His heavenly horde to spread themselves amongst the galaxies to prevent women from aborting their babies. Do I have it right?

It wasn't that long ago that Republicans were lambasting Sandra Fluke for her impassioned pleas supporting access to birth control. But some are finally starting to get the painfully obvious message that embracing birth control is a great strategy to reduce abortions while gaining market share with voters.

Of course, you might wonder why it takes so much polling data to finally get the painfully obvious through their thick skulls, but I'm an optimist so I'd like to see this as a [slim] reason to be hopeful that some semblance of sanity might be creeping back into the GOP.

Kellyanne Conway is going to Capitol Hill on Wednesday with a message for Republicans: promote contraception or risk defeat in 2024.

The former senior counselor and campaign manager for President Donald Trump is part of a group set to brief Republicans on how they might get ahead of Democrats’ attacks that the GOP is anti-woman by talking more about protecting contraception and less about banning abortion.

Kellyanne Conway to GOP: Focus on contraception
You are a prostitute though. Are you in any position to judge?

You are a prostitute though.
So are politicians, but at least a proper prostitute won't sell a good bullshit story to hide who they are or what they do in order to pretend they're something they aren't or to hide things they're doing that they shouldn't be.

So are politicians, but at least a proper prostitute won't sell a good bullshit story to hide who they are or what they do in order to pretend they're something they aren't or to hide things they're doing that they shouldn't be.
The prostitute in the op agreed to fuck a guy for money, signed a nondisclosure agreement, then broke it for fame and fortune. That sounds exactly like the sort of thing a politician like Adam Schiff would do. :dunno:

Lefties are so fucking oblivious that it is difficult to imagine.

In 1960, there was no Birth Control Pill, and abortion was a felony in most American jurisdictions. And the illegitimacy rate was a fraction of what it is now.

Anyone who claims that our massive number of illegitimate births ("bastards") are caused by Republican opposition to abortion-on-demand are either liars or idiots.

Or in the case of the typical Leftist, both.

Lefties are so fucking oblivious that it is difficult to imagine.

In 1960, there was no Birth Control Pill, and abortion was a felony in most American jurisdictions. And the illegitimacy rate was a fraction of what it is now.

Anyone who claims that our massive number of illegitimate births ("bastards") are caused by Republican opposition to abortion-on-demand are either liars or idiots.

Or in the case of the typical Leftist, both.
I believe both the demon rats and re pugs have illegitimate and unwanted births. Neither party has ANY morals I can relate with.

Forum List

Back