BREAKING: All 221 House Republicans Vote to Open Impeachment Inquiry Into Joe Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Usurper is toast. To be frank, it's been a bad day for the Usurper and his criminal crack head son. Should we feel sad. Hell no! With that said, I emplore the Bidens to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma".

There's no escape for the Usurper.

The Usurper is toast. To be frank, it's been a bad day for the Usurper and his criminal crack head son. Should we feel sad. Hell no! With that said, I emplore the Bidens to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma".

Dude, its just an inquiry.

The only thing that does is give them the power to use a subpoena.

Put that thing away before you go blind. :)

The Usurper is toast. There's no escape for the Usurper.

Imp46.jpg

Imp46.jpg

Imp46.jpg

Imp46.jpg

Imp46.jpg

Imp46.jpg

now they will have more power to subpoena bank records , emails , phone calls , witnesses ect ...

And..we are witnessing the beginning of the end..for the Republican party..and the ideology of conservatism. :)

Long past due.

Holy shit that MEME is out of control. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Yeah, but it's important to remember - "decency is on the ballot". :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The whore in the pic (not jill, the other one) is the famous "West Coast Assistant" that Hunted spent LOTS of money on and wrote it off as his employee. :cool:

The entire crime family is fucking filth. Textbook democrats.

Which is huge given the administration's stonewalling. The Biden administration has turned over just 14 of 82,000 pages of Joe's emails as VP.
They havent even seen Joes bank accounts yet. Its wild how confident dems are. They have no idea that we still havent even seen his records yet. They found SOOOOOOO fucking much in Hunters accounts once they got the subpoenas for them. I suspect that Joes accounts are going to be similar. Joe never in his life expected anyone to subpoena his bank records.

If Joes bank records are clean, then he is the shittiest father of all time. He could have helped Hunter hide his money better too. :laugh:

Yeah, but it's important to remember - "decency is on the ballot". :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The whore in the pic (not jill, the other one) is the famous "West Coast Assistant" that Hunted spent LOTS of money on and wrote it off as his employee. :cool:

The entire crime family is fucking filth. Textbook democrats.

They said he racked up $700k for whores. That is pretty active.

Tarantino needs to do the biopic. Just show Hunter going on crazy benders. Like a Wolf of Wall Street.

Xiden said that's what it would take to get any regime cooperation. Now he's got it, we'll see how much cooperation will be forthcoming.

Derrr.
Derrr again.
Lemme try Derrr this time.
What is it I say when they ask me my sex?
What is wroted on my name tag backwards so I can read it in the mirror?
My dog's name is obama but only comes when I say Derrr.
So Derrr has been humping the ottoman at random times cents it was demanded that furniture can be gender fluid.
Which of course means the latest gender is Derrr.
I knew a guy named "Derr." He only answered when I called him "obama."
"Son?" "I know, Dear Mother. Consider their heart conditions."

flow chart 1.7.png

Marv 1.1.png

Forum List

Back